Beyblade Poll

What do you think is the best beyblade combo or beyblade in general?

Sorry, I really only know about burst so yeah.
Obviously Hell Salamander 0Proof Bearing.
I just went over and bladed with my friend. LOL IDK what you should call that but her Balkesh B3 0Bump Atomic (replaced 2 with 0) beat like everything I had.
Archer Hercules (level chip) 10 Eternal
I don't have any Cho z/ Turbo beys. My friend has Z Achilles but it came with 6 and Impact.

(Nov. 03, 2018  9:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Obviously Hell Salamander 0Proof Bearing.

My friend was waiting to get a Hell Salamander but it never came.
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing
Bearing is a greedy driver that opens you up to counterpicks, which is why there's always the occasional bL or wV top with X'.

The best bey is probably Hell Salamander (Lv-Chip) 0Proof DestroyDash.
I think that Atomic is one of the best drivers. It has a free spinning ball tip and a free spinning ring. A bit like a combination of Orbit and Destroy

BTW Random side thought
In the anime, who do a lot of the main beys that use destroy get destroyed?
Laban's Vice L4 Leopard 12Lift Destroy  (By Phi)
Lui's Luinor L3 Destroy  (By Shu/Red Eye)
Attack types are good beys but they lose stamina rather quickly.  With the proper combination, they can actually perform well.

Oh, here is a beyblade kahoot I made if you wanna check it out.  
https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/ddcb74f1-2753...3fa4939f48
I think you can if you have a kahoot account

How would do rank the types of, beys for me

Balance
Defense
Attack,
Stamina

Bearing is OK...yeah. It'sdecent for stamina. spun for 1:23 on deep caynox
I know, I have a wierd obsession with seeing how long a bey spins
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:09 AM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: I know, I have a wierd obsession with seeing how long a bey spins

Me too
Hell Salamander 0Proof Destroy'

Combines Hell Salamander, a really good balance combo of all types
0, part of the trifecta of best disks right now
Proof, one of the best frames period
Destroy', destroy + no burst = profit

Plus they actually synergize together, as it has high attack and stamina, as well as some defensive capabilities
You have Geist Fafnir, My friend is really looking for one of those. Where did you get it?
Fafnir lol (I'm totally not just saying that because my profile pic is Free XD)
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:20 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: You have Geist Fafnir, My friend is really looking for one of those. Where did you get it?

Anywhere online really, Yahoo Auctions Japan (a bit more tricky than the other two, but cheaper prices). eBay (risky if you don't know where to look for real ones), Amazon (generally safe, but a bit more expensive)
Ok, thx I'll tell her. Her birthday is coming up but we already got her a gift...Beyblades of course
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:52 AM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Ok, thx I'll tell her. Her birthday is coming up but we already got her a gift...Beyblades of course

Np, Fafnir is the GOAT present lol
Revive pheonix 0proof atomic
And, is dead Hades layer better than Revive?
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:17 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Atomic is the best tip/driver

While Atomic is top tier, there is no real 'best' only the best of different aspects
E.g. Atomic is one of the best Stationary Attack/Opposite-Spin stamina/LAD drivers while Bearing is best at Same-Spin stamina
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:24 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:17 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Atomic is the best tip/driver

While Atomic is top tier, there is no real 'best' only the best of different aspects
E.g. Atomic is one of the best Stationary Attack/Opposite-Spin stamina/LAD drivers while Bearing is best at Same-Spin stamina
Bearing is best at *Opposite-Spin* stamina
I've never tried bearing on a counterclockwise spinning bey.

(Nov. 08, 2018  4:52 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Revive pheonix 0proof atomic
And, is dead Hades layer better than Revive?

I don't have any Turbo layers. But my friend's dead hades is amazing. It couldn't beat Balkesh though Unhappy
There should be an Atomic' on dead phoenix
pl0x no, that would be horrible. I mean it would be absolutely great in terms of performance, but for the meta..... yeah that's a pass