Beyblade Poll

i have never made a combo bey i just keep them how they are
A really good combo that has a chance competitively right now is the Tokai Onair Archer Hercules straight out of the box it can beat all cho z beys and there are lots of videos by K1mboslice1305 on YouTube showing it against lots off different beyblades.
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:41 AM)BR2019 Wrote: A really good combo that has a chance competitively right now is the Tokai Onair Archer Hercules straight out of the box it can beat all cho z beys and there are lots of videos by K1mboslice1305 on YouTube showing it against lots off different beyblades.

It'd be a shame to use an exclusive and have it acquire dings and scratches. Maybe replace the Layer with a normal one and keep the rest of the parts as is?
(Jan. 30, 2019  10:22 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Hasbro is like a Kroger Brand oreo: knockoff. Take a look at the Hasbro Cho Z an the TT originals. The hasbro attack rings are so light a baby could break them. TT is the original an Hasbro takes ther stuff an makes it lighter and cheaper. But kids who buy Hasbro miss out. How would you react if you saw the TT digital sword launcher vs the BS hasbro one? Hasbro kids will never know the joy of special lottery beys or launchers or random boosters. Hasbro doesnt have the special brown box beys with the holo stickers. I truely feel the need in Target sometimes to show the kids what their missing like

"I see you like beybladeSmile fun fact: that Z Achilles is not real, Hasbro takes designs from a Japanese company called Takara Tomy and makes the beys with bulky lightweight parts. *shows kid real bey on phone* this is the real bey. They have metal and the driver is way better. *shows kid Darkness Driger on phone* Hasbro doesnt make beys like this. *asks kid if he know what a random booster is, kid says no* a random booster is a series of 8 beys, 1 of the 8 beys is new, the other 7 are cool recolors and parts. *shows him*. Theres so much cooler stuff than Hasbro.

(Feb. 04, 2019  1:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:41 AM)BR2019 Wrote: A really good combo that has a chance competitively right now is the Tokai Onair Archer Hercules straight out of the box it can beat all cho z beys and there are lots of videos by K1mboslice1305 on YouTube showing it against lots off different beyblades.

It'd be a shame to use an exclusive and have it acquire dings and scratches. Maybe replace the Layer with a normal one and keep the rest of the parts as is?

Yeah just use original Hercules later with silver 10 disk and the tokai accel dash..
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:00 AM)GrantGogi Wrote: i have never made a combo bey i just keep them how they are

You can make them so much better though.
(May. 31, 2020  9:24 PM)aizukku Wrote: lord Achilles wheel  bearing

Do not respond to long dormant questions. Look at the date of last post before you respond.