Beyblade Photography Tournament [Final Blocks Decided!!!]

So, the moment you've all been waiting for...

The Heat Blocks have been posted!!!

Look to see what block you were chosen to participate in the OP. Entry date is Friday, December 7th | 9:00 PM Eastern Time. Any entries following that date will immediately be disqualified.

Blocks were chosen completely at random. May the best Photographer win everybody!!!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, when you send your entry in PMs, make sure you title the subject in this format:

Beyblade Photography Entry [Heat: BladerPegasis]

Or something similar to that.
Insomniac is in two Blocks?

P.S. Can't wait to see what everyone comesup with ^^. It's such a simple thing to say,, "Here take a picture of a beyblade." But seeing what different people come up is always interesting.

EDIT: Just noticed there are two insomnics (Didn't see the '.' at the end of the other name =), My bad!
Ahah, yeah, I will send everyone a PM on Monday, just in case they do not know the tournament has started, sooo... Yeah. Good luck to everybody!
Enter me.
It is too late to enter... Did you even read the title, or the OP...?
(Dec. 01, 2012  5:35 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: It is too late to enter... Did you even read the title, or the OP...?
It says entries due December 7th.
No he ment the picthers are due that day other then that it's to late to enter...
-.-
It means that the people who have already entered have until that date to get their photos in. All of the spots are already taken...
EDIT: Dang ninja xD
I've sent my entry to BladerPegasis as well as stickied this thread.

Cheers guys!
All the best guys and may the best photographer win the context!! i cant wait to see all your entries folks Grin
If You Guys dont mind, I will make the Prizes (Just Badges or something like that!)

What do u say?
Yeah it sounds great and everyone appreciates it but how will you send them to the winners
Also, make sure your allowed to
(Dec. 02, 2012  12:58 PM)Focus Wrote: If You Guys dont mind, I will make the Prizes (Just Badges or something like that!)

What do u say?

I think I can honestly say no one entered this for prizes ^^ just for fun!
So anything is better then nothing, and it was very throughtful of you to ffer anything =3
Insomniac., I got your entry!
And Focus, that would be great, thanks! Just make sure to PM me before you post them, heh. After you make them, I'll put them up in the OP.
I will make some userbars for 1,2,3 Prizes so winners can put them in their Sigs
Okay, thanks Focus! I will PM everyone a reminder when I get back home from school to send in their entries. I have only gotten one entry so far, which was Insomniac.'s... Uncertain
I am sorry for the double post, but I have PMed all the participants a reminder to get their entries in. If you have not gotten a PM from me, no worries, just send in your entry ASAP, please. Thank you!
Well, I have only gotten 3 entries in so far. 0_o
The three who don't have to worry are Blitz, Insomniac., and Olencia.
So the rest of you have 3 days to get them in, hah.
Can i use some effects to make it seem like a special move is being used? Also, is it ok if i messed with the contrast and brightness and such to portray the scene better?
Editing is allowed, as long as it's very minor.
Ok so could i give you a "draft" and if it has to much editing then i need to redo it?
Yes. I will not say "how good it is" though, ahah.

EDIT: Nice, nice! I have also recieved Imperial's, Daft Mau5's, and Wombat's entries! Great job guys!
It seems this tournament is going along just great. Anticipating the entries!