Beyblade Photography Tournament [Final Blocks Decided!!!]

Oh, and you can also provide a description for your picture as well; I added the rule to the OP.
Also, editing is allowed as long as it's minimal.
Pretty much the same rules as here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...tography-2
When can we submit our entries
Im In.
Might as well sign up, why the heck not ^^
Ah, I thought this tournament wasn't going to get many participants, heh. Thanks for proving me wrong! Added pranzdiv123 and Olencia to the OP.

(Nov. 27, 2012  12:15 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: When can we submit our entries

Submit your entries when the blocks are decided. I will decide when the entry date will be after they are decided.

I am going to enter.
BladerPegasus
Can you go to 16 participants so we can start and it won't take that long as 20 entries
Ahh whatever I'll enter
(Nov. 28, 2012  2:17 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: BladerPegasus
Can you go to 16 participants so we can start and it won't take that long as 20 entries
Ah, we're almost to 20 anyways, so I think we'll get there.
Ok and is it ok if the picture contains more than three beys
Yes, it has to contain at least one Beyblade, but there may be more included.
I'll have ago at this should be some fun!

Have a couple of questions however -

1. Can any subtle editing be done to the photo's?
2. Are you allowing the photo's to be any size?
OMG, Blitz posted in my Tournament!!!

*cough* Whoops, sorry about that, hah. To answer your questions:
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
(Nov. 28, 2012  11:20 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: OMG, Blitz posted in my Tournament!!!

*cough* Whoops, sorry about that, hah. To answer your questions:
1.) Yes
2.) Yes

I think there should maybe be a minimum size? So that people can acctually see what's happening?
I can enlarge it as long as they tell me what the original size is.
I'll join Smile

Just a question, how long will we have to take the picture for each round? I'm sort of busy with school, so I was just wondering how much time is allotted.
Uh, the due date will be about a week to a week and a half after the blocks are decided, so people will have time on the weekends to do it. Thanks for joining, only one more to go!
Huh sounds intresting i'l enter but i might loss but still i'l have fun.
20 Participants! The blocks will be up, maybe tomorrow! Just for the record, the blocks will be completely random, so there is no cheating/intentional matchups.
Ha-ha can't wait I'm so pumped!
(Nov. 30, 2012  4:22 AM)Daft Mau5 Wrote: Yes!!! It has finally started ill work on my entry tommorow.

Who are you...?
Did you change your username or something? I don't see you on my list.

Also, Insomniac. will not return until the weekend, so I may give her an extra day to get her entry in Smile

Oh wait, you're Voltage -.-
Seriously guys, can you at least tell me when you're changing your username so things don't get messed up...? No offense to Voltage, though.