Beyblade Philosophy

Alot of games have philosophies to them. Sayings that teach people life lessons and strategies. This thread will be about philosophies relating to beyblades. The philosophies can involve a specific bey, customizations, specific parts, etc. IF YOU MAKE A PHILOSOPHY PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT OF BEYBLADE IT IS BASED OFF OF.

To give people of some examples:

RF: Plastic may perform faster, but the performance that has a better grasp on the stadium is key to more durability.

Aquario Wheel: Water can be fast and solid. Water never fails at strength.
So this is more about creating 'sayings' that are supposed to be 'deep', about Beyblade ?
Outclassing: At first a bey may be like the lion, but the birth of a new bey will shape it into a mouse.
What you're doing is making beyblade terms into seemingly deep statements? Not sure if this is really needed...
I moved this to the Your Creations forum; it is more appropriate there.
(Dec. 30, 2013  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So this is more about creating 'sayings' that are supposed to be 'deep', about Beyblade ?

Yeah. Sorry if my previous explanation was confusing.

(Dec. 30, 2013  3:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I moved this to the Your Creations forum; it is more appropriate there.

Okay

(Dec. 30, 2013  3:57 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: What you're doing is making beyblade terms into seemingly deep statements? Not sure if this is really needed...

Well, I just wanna do this because I've seen people do this for Go, a board game I like to play.
Tall Spin Tracks: A tree may grow as tall as it likes to, but the short man always chops it down.
(Dec. 31, 2013  2:54 AM)nohzone Wrote: Tall Spin Tracks: A tree may grow as tall as it likes to, but the short man always chops it down.

230 counters low beys.......
That's not necessarily true DRAGON KING. High track stamina is easy to beat with low track attack because it destabilizes 230 easily from what I've seen. The same think with 230CS defense customs.

Basalt before 4D: I will win, you will lose, I weigh nearly 50 grams, I will make you snooze.

LOL, don't take that one seriously. I can't think of a legit one :\.
Think I'll take a crack at this, lol.

"The best defense is a good offense." -Anti Attack Types

"The power of many is greater than the power of one." -customization
F230gcf/cf- "you may beat it once, but it will come back and haunt you."

Speaking of its LAD.
Lol this is kinda cool.

Be careful in battle; it can be over in a flash. Flash Eonis S130R2F
WD: A strong defense can be obtained when a soldiers feet can stand on ground regardless of what hit it has to take
Defence types and customization- A single soldier has no effect on an iron wall, while an army may have the chance to scale it.
Synchrome: Warriors working in unity can conquer an entire army.
Death="It will bring death to spin steal"
Meteo L-Drago: The dragon's movement can steal the knight's breath.