Beyblade Parts Spreadsheet by Release

Recently got into Beyblade through work. Being new to all of the parts, I was having difficulty keeping track of what layers, drivers, etc. came with each release. As such, a friend and I created a Google Sheets listing Cho-Z and GT releases listing each part they originally came with. It's coming in handy for knowing what Boosters or Sets I have to buy to get specific parts. For example, using the filter option will show you what Boosters or Sets came with a particular driver or layer or I could filter to a specific random booster set to see a clear outline of all the parts I get.

Hopefully this will help some of you out. I know that the wiki also lists the parts but transferring the info to a spreadsheet made it much easier for me to navigate. Please feel free to save your own copy and modify the spreadsheet to better suit your needs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Oct. 23, 2019  7:11 PM)TheSpinDaddies Wrote: Recently got into Beyblade through work. Being new to all of the parts, I was having difficulty keeping track of what layers, drivers, etc. came with each release. As such, a friend and I created a Google Sheets listing Cho-Z and GT releases listing each part they originally came with. It's coming in handy for knowing what Boosters or Sets I have to buy to get specific parts. For example, using the filter option will show you what Boosters or Sets came with a particular driver or layer or I could filter to a specific random booster set to see a clear outline of all the parts I get.

Hopefully this will help some of you out. I know that the wiki also lists the parts but transferring the info to a spreadsheet made it much easier for me to navigate. Please feel free to save your own copy and modify the spreadsheet to better suit your needs.

Something that would also be helpful is having a brief description of each part and its use in competitive play if any, especially for newer players who go to tournaments and want to know what to use.
(Oct. 23, 2019  7:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  7:11 PM)TheSpinDaddies Wrote: Recently got into Beyblade through work. Being new to all of the parts, I was having difficulty keeping track of what layers, drivers, etc. came with each release. As such, a friend and I created a Google Sheets listing Cho-Z and GT releases listing each part they originally came with. It's coming in handy for knowing what Boosters or Sets I have to buy to get specific parts. For example, using the filter option will show you what Boosters or Sets came with a particular driver or layer or I could filter to a specific random booster set to see a clear outline of all the parts I get.

Something that would also be helpful is having a brief description of each part and its use in competitive play if any, especially for newer players who go to tournaments and want to know what to use.

Definitely would love to do that when I have the time. I have a private draft of the sheet where we highlighted the competitive parts but to be frank we only really started looking into Beyblades in Mid September so descriptions might be out of our league for now. I'll have to go through the Wiki to find parts that are recommended for the meta.
(Oct. 23, 2019  8:05 PM)TheSpinDaddies Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  7:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Something that would also be helpful is having a brief description of each part and its use in competitive play if any, especially for newer players who go to tournaments and want to know what to use.

Definitely would love to do that when I have the time. I have a private draft of the sheet where we highlighted the competitive parts but to be frank we only really started looking into Beyblades in Mid September so descriptions might be out of our league for now. I'll have to go through the Wiki to find parts that are recommended for the meta.

Ok then!
Not gonna add any exclusives or special order stuff?
(Oct. 23, 2019  8:27 PM)joyos Wrote: Not gonna add any exclusives or special order stuff?

When I have more time I'll be expanding it to the exclusives. Unfortunately, doing so would hinder the filter setup through Product code since they are all designated B-00. My only workaround would be to just list the full Product name within the Product code column.

This is amazing and super helpful - thank you!