Beyblade Mishaps

(Mar. 08, 2010  3:00 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I had a bey battle in Middle school and thanks to some undiagnosed A.D.D. forgot which one was mine, and when I lost I stood up and cheered because I thought it was my beyblade.

I really need to congradulate you on that! ^^ thats sounds like something i'd do!! so awesome XD
I was blading my aunt on her mom's bed, and when she launched it, it jumped over the wall and hit me in the...'spot' and was still spinning, i think the spin boost kicked in too...oww
I was playing last night with my einstein combo, it used the thunder dragon Running core. Well it won the battle i picked it up and it fell apart in my hand. Well i looked at the running core and the running core has a crack in it now and is useless. Unhappy
And since HMS beyblades were rare in my area at the time i only had 3 blades so i've decided to put them into retirement so i don't break any more parts
a new mishap i was training my friend to use the sliding shoot and well... almost everytime we tried to battle when he lauched his blade it would bounce or get knocked out of the stadium and hit me in my knees, legs, and nuts(what made it bad was the blade most of time was spin at full speed and i was wearing shorts) i ended up with cuts on my leg and i dont think im going to be battling him anytime soon(not without a suit of armor) i dont think giving him the sniper grip would help him
i remember this one time where i played against my sister, her blade was good... good enough to knock mine out the window of the 19th floor
that must have sucked everything imaginable did you find it
This was a while ago but me and my friend were praticing the sliding shot I used his bey because I left mine at my house so when I pulled the launcher foward I puched him in the face and the bey flew into his wall and the attcak ring shatterd.
(Jun. 28, 2010  2:26 AM)ashton b Wrote: that must have sucked everything imaginable did you find it

i found it shattered Unhappy
My cousin's Roller AR broke, so I gave him mine then I launched a Draciel MBD and that AR broke in the same exact spot. :\
My most recent "mishap"... I was playing using Rock Aquarios and my brother was using Flame Bull. I guess he didn't tighten the Facebolt down properly and it popped off... literally like jumped off. Before I could grab it Rock Aquarios smashes into Flame bull and it flies apart.

I remember one time in the plastic gen I totally destroyed some kid's attack ring. His blade was really old and he took horrible care of it (he said he had left it out in the rain and other stupid stuff). We were playing and his attack ring broke into 3 pieces. He was pissed off and accused me of using a knockoff but I told him if he doesn't take care of his carp it's just going to break. No one really wanted to battle with me for a few days after that. Unhappy
Beylauncher...string caught in ED145... tangle...

i launched an earth bull ED145WB and the eylauncher string caught into the track XD
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:44 PM)Jsc Wrote: Beylauncher...string caught in ED145... tangle...

i launched an earth bull ED145WB and the eylauncher string caught into the track XD

ooooh Man tht would be bad. XD i did the same with...well, this wasnt a battle, but never trust your mother with a vacuum and a beylauncher. Crying
I used a severely damaged Light Launcher, and when I launched my Burn Phoenix C145WD, it completely missed the Stadium. It launched to my right into a wall which is cushioned by my tennis racquet case.
My Beyblade mishap

Blading with my brother. We were using a flat tray instead of the rounded stadium. His Galeon and my Master Dragoon collided and shot each Beyblade off the tray, right into my Mom's ornaments. SMASH! Whoops. Needless to say, Beyblading was banned from our Living Room forever. It was awesome to see though lol
A few hours ago I ripped my fingernail opening the Sag value pack, enough blood to make the whole band-aid pad red all the way through.
And I can't even rip it off because too much of it is still connected to my finger
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:44 PM)Jsc Wrote: Beylauncher...string caught in ED145... tangle...

Same thing happened the other day except it was Dark Leone H145S I was messing around with the crappy combos and obviously it wasn't a good idea lol
Unhappy Atleast you guys have beylaunchers. I broke 1 of mine and another just magically stopped working!!!! Last time I let my lil'bro bring them outside. I plan on getting another one when I get some coolio new beys, hopefully 3rd times a charm.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Unhappy Atleast you guys have beylaunchers. I broke 1 of mine and another just magically stopped working!!!! Last time I let my lil'bro bring them outside. I plan on getting another one when I get some coolio new beys, hopefully 3rd times a charm.

Get a Hasbro, they're pretty easy to fix btw
My lightning ldrago vs my sister's storm pegasus. Pegasus knocked my ldrago out but drago hit the rim of the stadium grinded around it once jumped back in and knocked out pegasus. i was amazed. just like in a show
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:07 AM)rsteele09 Wrote: My lightning ldrago vs my sister's storm pegasus. Pegasus knocked my ldrago out but drago hit the rim of the stadium grinded around it once jumped back in and knocked out pegasus. i was amazed. just like in a show

So, you won right? Then... How is that a mishap? A mishap is when something negative happens.
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:08 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:07 AM)rsteele09 Wrote: My lightning ldrago vs my sister's storm pegasus. Pegasus knocked my ldrago out but drago hit the rim of the stadium grinded around it once jumped back in and knocked out pegasus. i was amazed. just like in a show

So, you won right? Then... How is that a mishap? A mishap is when something negative happens.

well i had read another post bout a win on here that seemed like a total accident so i figured it was a mishap specially since the odds of me seeing that again are really really rare
I'm been practising the sliding shot in the Thunder Whip but some how I continually get the blade to just hop over the huge walls. But that's just cause I'm a mediocre spinning top player.
I'm pretty sure, my most embarrassing moment was when i challenged my friend to a quick match before lunch ended, and instead of launching downward, i launched out. It went across the table knocking over forks and spoons and a cup of something my friend had before stopping on top of the teacher's foot who was standing at the end the whole time.....they took it away from me for the rest of the day. ( luckily i had spares )
My Defense and Stamina Beys occasionally hop over the wall as well. It's never really happened when I used SS in the PTW.
My friends Metal face bolt broke in battle and we had just got it four days ago. And my friend's bey shot apart after contact with mine and killed his favorite face bolt.