pretty ok
24.66%
it is really good
35.62%
best story EVER!
12.33%
Total: 100% 73 vote(s)
Chapter 21: Crow
Corvus. It had knocked all the beys away with one swoop. Then he attacked, sending them all flying. They were alll knocked into the air and thrown to the ground. Then the girls all picked up their beyblades. They looked like they were ready to battle. One launched a bey.
P.S.: Still having Writer's Block.
Chapter 22: Crow pt. 2
The bey came at Corvus full on. It was a dove - a big, white dove. I watched the dove and the crow go at each other. The air between them shattered like glass. Corvus attacked Dove with a wave of dark feathers. He then disappeared and reappeared behind Dove. Then he launched a volley of dark energy at Dove. He fell to the ground. Then Corvus launched a volley of dark energy again and he faded. He reappeared and then, Cain shouted, "Shadow Phantom Wing Smash Assault!" Everything went dark. Only slashes of purple light could be seen. The slashes got more rapid, and then, Dove had fallen. Corvus then launched a huge ball of phantom energy at his opponent. Then the Dove went into the bey. His bey had stopped. Then I looked and everybody was staring straight at Cain. He had gone insane. The Cain That we knew is gone.
Vote on poll!
P.S.: This is a 4 part chapter on Cain, and I haven't finished building the bey yet.
This is Cain now:
[Image: f97b956.png]
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:59 PM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: I think the chapter was pretty good.

That makes two of us.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:02 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:59 PM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: I think the chapter was pretty good.

That makes two of us.

that makes three of us
Chapter 23: Crow pt. 3
Cain launched his bey at the next one, a swan. He attacked the swan like it was nothing. Swan attacked Corvus, but missed easily. Corvus shredded at the fusion wheel of Swan. It melted. Then it reappeared. Swan's parts couldn't be damaged. It was a useful ability. Though I don't know how he stayed apart. It went for Corvus, but attacked weakly and lost. Cain was way more powerful.
P.S.: WRITER"S BLOCK!
Vote on poll!
I am loving the story, it's amazing. You should publish this =/ literally.
Chapter 24: Crow pt. 4 (Final Crow Chapter)
The third girl launched her bey, a beautifully spinning rainbow and black bey. It attacked Corvus with an intense strength. The air between them turned to black and rainbow feathers.A dark crow and a rainbow toucan came out. Corvus held a pose and separated in to tiny black crows. They attacked Tucana, and then all release a huge wave of black energy. The bey's spirit fell, but it got back up and flew to Corvus, clawing rapidly. Then Corvus separated into energy specks and went into Tucana. Tucana's eyes changed color to Corvus' eyes - A deep blood red. Then Tucana broke down in battle. He cawed and then fell. His bey stopped spinning.
"I win.", said Cain
"Wait, Cain", I said, "Join our team again."
"I don't know....."
"Please, Cain."
"Okay, fine."
And then we shook hands. He was back.
There is romance in the future of my story.
nice chapter man
nice story, characther request pls

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“1,000,000 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 1,000,000 times, on the 999,999th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 1,000,000 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 1,000,000 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
I'm going to need a shorter spin track name, and that's all!
i wonder who it is
Chapter 25: A Bey Mechanic!
We had made it out of the forest and made it to Coma Village. We had set up camp there and had a tour. It was nightfall, and we were getting ready for bed, when suddenly, a voice yelled, "Hey, if your a bey legend, battle me!"
He wore a purple hoodie that looked like Masamune's, black jeans, black sneakers, and had dark purple hair with a green strand like Kyouya's hair, and it was like Masamune's, except messier. He held a purple bey. It had an energy ring like Eagle's, except there were to plastic spike, and there were metal spikes on all 4 corners, and It had no lines. His fusion wheel was a purple Ray Wheel with the blades of a Galaxy Wheel covering Each Ray Wheel blade. The fusion wheel was purple and greens. It's facebolt had a symbol of a wing and horns. It's spin track was 105 with metal, crescent-shaped blades. His tip was a Coat Spike. "Let's just battle!", he said, putting his bey on his launcher. He launched it. The bey looked beautiful. It attacked Cepheus, creating purple and green flames. He burst into flame and attacked my bey multiple times. I couldn't believe that this wasn't a special move. He attacked my bey with a ferocious storm of flames. "Special Move! Chaos Master Excalibur!", I yelled. The sky went dark. I saw one, no multiple silver and blue lights. They all pointed at the bey. Cepheus' spirit came out. He slammed Excalibur down. Suddenly, the thousands of blades stabbed the opponent's bey. Then they all exploded. And he sliced through the other bey's spirit -a winged unicorn. I had won. I talked to the kid afterward, who introduced himself as Seishin. He was our bey mechanic.
awesomesauce
Chapter 26: YOU MONSTER!
We were ready to leave Coma Village, with our new mechanic, Seishin. We would head out out Tokyo, my home city. I wanted to visit my family. As we headed out into the forest, Sam asked, " So what is your mom like? "
" Oh, she's amazing! You can't wait to meet her." We walked on, with Rejji, Cain, Sam, Seishin, Kevin, and me, hungry. We stopped for lunch, and a practice battle. Then we moved on. We made it to see Tokyo, burning with intense orange flames. I heard a voice laughing, like a doubled over monster's voice. I ran to the city, to see my house, burned down. I was devastated. I saw a black skeleton, wearing one of my mom's dresses. No. There she was. I turned to see Kyle and Chi standing in the flames. I saw Chi laughing. His irises looked as if made of pure flame. " YOU MONSTER! ", I said, my voice doubled over. " I hate you! "
" Really? Then let's settle this in battle! ", Chi said. He launched his bey. I launched mine. They collided and turned into fire. You could see bursts of flame in the distance. " DARK MOVE! MASTER CHAOS EXCALIBUR BURST!", I shouted. Everything turned dark. Suddenly, there wasn't anything but a candle glow. No. Thousands. They all glowed blue. Then Cepheus was gone. He reappeared and hit Chi's bey 2000 times, each time grabbing a blue flame. He hit Chi's bey each time. Then, Chi's bey glowed blue. Cepheus appeared out of the shadows. He stabbed downward, his sword igniting with the blue flames. And Chi's bey flew in the air, and was slashed 2000 times in midair. Then it was launched downward. Surprisingly, Chi's bey was still spinning. He launched an orange flame at Cepheus. Then Cepheus stopped spinning. He had won.
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:36 PM)KingCepheusIII Wrote: I'm going to need a shorter spin track name, and that's all!

change the track to SCH85 (Shuriken Change Height 8.5mm)