12.33%
pretty ok
24.66%
it is really good
35.62%
best story EVER!
12.33%
Total: 100% 73 vote(s)
I have writer's block. I'll try to get the new chapter up tommorow.
This is to a certain someone.
Chapter 27: A Dark Memory
Chi laughed as he watched me cry. He kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground. Then he stepped on my ribs. I felt like 1000 shattered pieces of bone was stabbing my lungs. I looked up to see Chi laughing with an evil glint in his eye. " You FOOL! " he said hatefully, " You actually thought you could win!? You foolish kid! " Suddenly, a diamond and gold colored bey flew into the skies. It attacked Chi. It was Andromeda. Kyle had stood up for me. chi knocked the bey away. HE threw the bey back at Kyle. " How dare you! You will be punished when we get back to base! " shouted Chi.
" Yes, sir...... " Kyle dully said.
Chi and him vanished. A paramedic stood over me. I suddenly remembered so many things. I blacked out.
i do
I haven't thought yet of the new chapter.....
Chapter 28: A Dark Memory pt. 2
I remembered the time I left my home. Stupid. I woke up in a hospital bed, Cepheus in my hand. All my friends surrounded me. "Where am I?" I asked. "Where did Chi and Kyle go?"
"They're gone for now. You are in the hospital." said Cain with sympathy.
"Seriously?"
"Yes."
I thought for a moment about what he had just said. Cepheus had a new spin track. It was evolved even. His spin track was like a 105 with sharpened T125 blades on it. It's tip was a Coat Spike. It's Fusion Wheel was a doubled over Ray Wheel. And it's energy ring was like the Horuseus with sharp blades on it and bumped pattern. Cepheus II energy ring. I held in my hand Demon Cepheus AW105CS. "How did Cepheus evolve?" I asked.
"He absorbed some of Corona's energy." Cain said.
Corona. The name gave me chills. It is said to have the combined powers of Cepheus, Cassiopeia, and Andromeda. I was determined to battle, but first, I needed rest. I fell asleep.
Comment and vote on poll if u read this story.
Chapter 29: The Dark Past
I woke up as a baby. Somehow, I wasn't in Tokyo. I knew I was in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Figures why my name is AZRIEL STONE. I looked up to see my father was gone. Then, a huge man returned with a beyblade. Cepheus. It was my father's before it was mine. Then suddenly, I was in another scene. My dad was battling someone with Cepheus. Chi. Chi then after beating my father did the exact same thing he did after beating me.He stepped on his ribs. Then, I was at another scene. My father was at the hospital. The doctor told him to rest. It was many years later. I was 10. I was at my dad's funeral. The great Uriel Stone was killed by Chi. I woke startled. I must avenge my father.
Haven't written here in a while... NExt Chapter up soon!
There is no reason for you to post this much. Don't post just saying you have writer's block unless someone else asks, otherwise just edit your first post.
Ok, then here's chapter 30:
Chapter 30: Where is Cain? (Read Chapter 8 of my story Moonlit Metal, and you'll know.)
I woke up the next morning and I was out of the hospital. Then I saw my team,m except for Cain. He wasn't there. So we started to search for him. We couldn't find him anywhere. I looked for him all over. He wasn't there. So we kept on going. And so we went to the park. We watched the fountain go. And suddenly, there was a dark flash. Cain was standing in front of me. "Hi," He said.
"Cain, you scared me," I said.
Chapter 31: Polaris, the Majestic
As we passed through, We saw a huge wave of energy burst outward. It was coming from the small, Burn Village. We came through and watched, as the bey clashed with another. It had sharp blades. It shredded away at the opponent. Then, as a result, a shredded piece of plastic and metal flew through. Then, I saw another familiar face. Hercules' owner. He was holding Hercules, but it had another fusion wheel. I talked to him. "Hey!" he said, "It's you. Haven't seen you for a while. this is Splice Hercules. He evolved. I'm trying to challenge this new guy, Comet. His bey is Star Polaris!" I had never heard of a star as a beyblade. So I walked up to the stadium and he pointed at me. "Hey you!" he screamed, "Battle me!"
To be continued.