12.33%
pretty ok
24.66%
it is really good
35.62%
best story EVER!
12.33%
Total: 100% 73 vote(s)
Awesome story and please read my story Daniel's Journey. Here is a character request use him in the soonest chapter.
Name: Rejji
beyblade: Tsunami Hydrus
Special move: Great Tsunami. A 8 headed monster appears and launches a tsunami at the opposing beyblade.
Side Good
Make it part of the gang when they go back to the place where Cepheus' tip got destroyed.
I like the story.Heres a evil character.
Name:Reiki Hiwazara
Clothes:A gray t-shirt with the Aries symbol on it,A gray and white hoodie,black jeans with a chain,a belt that holds his launcher grip and bey,black hair,a WBBA cap,glasses,and white and black slip on shoes.
BeyEeearth Aries DF145WD
Special Move:Iron Ram Attack,the bey turns into solid steel and hits the opponent out of the stadium.
Love the story. My only wish was that i had given you my character. If you have room, could put ethan in please?
Chapter 14: Phoenix? pt. 2
Phoenix just looked at me. Obviously, he knew what I wanted. He pulled out a bey launcher with grip. He launched his bey fiercely at mine. Our beys collided with golden flames and blue energy. Our beys looked like they weren't there. They had actually turned into spirits. The beys attacked each other, when suddenly the golden Fireblaze attacked Cepheus. They collided with so much force that it felt like the world shook. The spirits went at each other like a cat and a dog. So far, Cepheus was the cat. Then, I heard a metal clank. My bey fell out of Cepheus' spirit. Then suddenly, he got back up. He started to spin again. I realized that this must be his special ability aside from his special moves. I would call it the Demon Heart ability. Then Cepheus went at him for the final blow. Then Cepheus stopped again. He was done for good. Phoenix had won. Then I realized that he must be the new Phoenix. He had won so easily. I realized he had to be a powerful blader. Then I saw Cain was leaving. "Where are you going?", I shouted to him.
"To live my life as Crow, a lone blade.", He said. And with that, he vanished
So we had to head out into the forest. I knew I would see Phoenix again.
As we made it to the the place where I lost my tip, I heard A voice yell, "Battle me!"
To be continued....
Vote on poll!
good chapter
Niiiiiiicee..........hoping ethan gets squeezed in.....
WOOF!! You there??
Chapter 15: HYDRA
I turned around to see a casually dressed kid. He looked so excited that he was going to pee himself. He pulled out his bey and let it rip without question. I knew the look in his eyes. He was happy. I told Sam to launch his bey at the opponent. His bey attacked the other bey with so much force, that the air shattered. The clouds turned blue and fire burst from the sky. I didn't know if normal people could see this. I saw A hydra and a scale. Hydrus and Libra. Tsunami Hydrus was fully evolved and Galaxy Libra wasn't. I knew that Sam would lose. Comets burst in the air. I realized that I couldn't breathe. Then suddenly, I could. Galaxy Libra looked different. I knew he wasn't Galaxy Libra Anymore. It had a new fusion wheel. It was like a Galaxy wheel with 2 spikes on each blade. He had a new Spin Track. an 85, the lowest kind of track. He had a tip like a an eternal sharp, except it was made of metal. Libra went straight at Hydrus with a burst of energy. The clouds turned even deeper blue. The fire became black. The comets came closer. And with that, Libra became a shining cloud color, and disappeared and hit Hydrus as a comet 12 times and then, he shot a red comet at Hydrus and he stopped spinning. Libra was still spinning. I welcomed the kid to our team afterward. His name was Rejji."Dawn the victory of Universe Libra!", he shouted as he picked up his bey and held it in the air.
Vote on Poll!
P.S.: contest is coming up sometime! Winner gets a free custom bey that I made. I'm not telling which one! More details coming soon.
awesome chapter!!
Please edit the Most Epic battle and make my character's name Rejji and you mad at me for saying this.?
Corvus' new spin track is the CT (Crow Talon) 135
Chapter 16: The Black Widow
As we were journeying through the woods, I heard a strange rustling noise. I pulled out my bey. Then a person resembling a spider jumped out. He had a gun in hand. "Come much closer and I'll shoot.", He said. He had spider legs and a web and everything. The gun was futuristic with a blue flame in front. "Don't shoot,", I said, "We don't mean harm." He looked at me closely. He pointed his gun to the side and pressed a red button. It's bottom opened
and revealed a launcher. He attached a strange bey to it. It had a brown energy ring that resembled Orso's. His Fusion Wheel looked like a Thermal Fusion Wheel with 4 spikes on each side. It's spin track was a 135 with 8 metal legs. His tip was a basic ES. "What's wrong?", The spider man asked, "Are you scared to battle my Thorn Aranea A 135 ES?"
"Let's just battle.", I said. He chuckled. Then he launched his bey. It collided strangely with my bey. Cepheus attacked Aranea, when suddenly, The spider person yelled, "Dark Thorn Ability!" Suddenly, Aranea became covered in thorns. "Don't even try,", The spider person said, "These thorns can cut through anything." I knew I would lose. Then the spider person yelled, "Special Move! The Thorns of Origin!" His bey shot 1000 thorns at mine and Cepheus got badly damaged. "Learn to control your Bey Spirit.", said the man, "By the way, my name is Black Widow." And with that, He disappeared. My teammates looked at me oddly. I had lost so quickly. I would need a lot of training.
P.S.: This is Black Widow: [Image: 8283955.png]
P.S.: More Info is coming up on that
Contest!
Vote on Poll!
Chapter 17: A Training Accident
As I walked through the forest, looking for somewhere to train, I spotted a bunch of wooden dummies. The perfect place for training. I pulled out my metallic blue string launcher with white launcher grip. I launched my bey off of the launcher. I had rigged the dummies to launch wooden beys. I saw a wooden Thorn Aranea come toward me. The bey became covered it metal thorns (thorns I gathered from Aranea). My bey attacked Aranea and Cepheus launched a blue burst of energy at him that broke Aranea (I knew this wouldn't work on real beys, but it probably would damage them). Then a wooden Cassiopeia came at me shooting red energy (Not the real energy, lasers). I attacked the bey with my blue energy. It knocked Cassiopeia away. Then next was Andromeda. It shot chains that attacked my bey. I destroyed them with my blue energy. It destroyed the wooden Andromeda. Then was Storm Striker. I attacked it with Master Execution Destoryer. The bey collapsed. Then was the last one. Corvus. It attacked with black lasers I rigged. I quickly attacked the bey with blue energy that burned the wooden Corvus to shreds. I was ready. But then, I saw i had accidentally injured all of my teammates. Oops.
Vote on poll!
The person who make the best new character for my thread wins a custom bey that will be revealed in my next chapter
awesome chapter king c
your welcome
Nextr Chapter should be coming some time this week!
lol!!!!Ur freind Luis has my fav beyblade thaTS STROM LEONE THAT i HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(srry for caps)And it also need more effect so it can fly like a hawk.Oh yeah and im looking forward to next chapter
Chapter 18: ATTACK!
P.S.: You have to re-read chapter 11 before u know who Queen is.
I gathered my friends to the table at our campsite. I had manged to find Queen in the forests of NewBolt. We gathered around and then we made a plan to raid the hideout of those Cephues Order. I would go into the technology room. Kevin would take the electric room. Rejji would take Cain's place. Sam would raid the bottom floor. After my battle was done, I would go upstairs to take out the leader, while Queen knocked out the rookies. We would go upstairs, and attack. Simple enough, after I got out of there, we would all escape. I got ready to go. We ran to the base to the front door, password locked. Queen, being a rogue, hacked it. We ran to the rooms. When I made it to Room A (Electric Room) I found a kid wearing a grey Aries shirt. He was obviously 11, 3 years younger than me. He pulled out a bey, Earth Aries, and let it rip. I launched in Master Cepheus. They collided and I saw the air between them turn gold, and they shattered it like glass. The glass flew at us both and then stood in the air. I watched as a piece of energy glass froze, only two inches from my face. The beys collided and I had to think of something to do. "IRON RAM!", the kid shouted. His bey turned to solid stainless steel and attacked my bey like he was nothing. Then he went for the final blow. I thought. Then, out of randomness, I shouted, "Master Execution Destroyer!" The lights were gone. All that was there was silver light. A candle-like glow. Then he flashed with a steely blue color. He attacked Earth Aries. Then he destroyed him with the final blow. Literally. He drained Aries' energy and he changed from solid steel to normal. Then to plastic. "That's enough Cepheus....", I said nervously. But he kept going. Earth Aries plastic earth wheel was being drained into dust. It was gone. but then suddenly, it reappeared in his the kid's hand. A broken up bey. I saw a tiny crown on his shirt. They had changed their name to the Corona Order. Then, I went upstairs, a bunch of knocked out rookies on the floor. "Are you ready?", Queen asked. "Ready.", I said. And we both kicked down the door with a big crown on it to see........
P.S.: Sorry, the contest bey won't be revealed until later.
VOTE ON POLL! XD
Chapter 19: A..A Demon!?
P.S.: This has nothing to do with religion. I am a catholic.
A man with crimson skin. He looked very un-human. He had a flaming tail, with armor on to. "I am Demon Emperor Chi! Feel my wrath!", He said. His voice sounded like a triple of Ryuga's, except doubled over and more demonic. He looked at me and held out his hand. then he raised it. I was lifted off the ground, when he suddenly threw me at the ground. I was knocked out.
Queen's point of view:
I had seen Azriel knocked out on the ground. He lied there on the ground. For some reason, it reminded me of my first battle with him. I pulled out Cassiopeia. I launched. It hit his face. He was blinded for a second, so I ran, dragging Azriel. A burst of flame shot out of the corridor. He finally woke up.
Azriel's point of view (Normal):
I ran out as fast as possible. Queen and me jumped out of the building. I used my communicator to tell the others to come on. They ran out to see what was wrong. We were in deep carp.
In my next chapter, there will be more girls (I think it would be better.)
This is Chi:
[Image: 9385904.png]
Chapter 20: The Wing Sisters
As we ran along, Queen back in the forest, I ran into 3 girls. 1 black hair, 1 white hair, 1 grey hair. They glared at me and help out 3 beys. One was a Swan. One was a dove. One was a toucan. They all looked furious. They pulled out string launcher, 3 segments, and bey pointers. They let it rip. Their beys hit us so fast, I couldn't even launch my bey. "Hey, watch it!", I shouted. "NO!", they said with anger. I pulled out my launcher. I launched my bey telling them that I was the master. I came at there beys. I attacked, when suddenly, A mysterious bey came out, black in color. I knew this bey. It was.............
P.S.: I know it was short, but I have Writer's Block.
Vote on Poll! XD
so what do u think C-Dub?
wow.. what a series o' chaptah's!!
awesome series!

heres a question,how are you able to draw or make those chibis for your characters?
Great chapters!! Awesome!!!

Wait was I ever in this story??