Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
I use Hasbro Launcher Grip W/ Red Grip Rubber, Either A Blue Habsro Light Launcher or my yellow Takara Tomy Light Launcher, hasbro Ripcord ( my TT 1 broke)

My Dream Launcher grip: Blue Beylauncher, Black Launcher grip W/ Blue Grip Rubber, Black Beypointer, Black Launcher grip suspension ( like seriously, the handles on these things are so damn small 3Speechless )
Made a whole new grip! Pretty ecstatic about it, so I'll post:

*White Beylauncher L (Ordering meteo LDrago)
*3 Segment grip (Ordering as well)
*Don't have any cards yet...
*No rubber.

I'm so exited!
Hah! I use a Blue Value Pack Gip, with no rubber, black tool, and for the launcher I use a clear Blue Rip Cord Launcher or Orange BeyLauncher. That's the custom. SO yah, I use the Beyblade Metal Fight one.
my cust is currently
3 seg grip black
beylauncher lr clear
bey launcher extension

my dream: the one on top+ black grip extension and black grip rubber with bey-point card
I use a Launcher Grip Black With Beylauncher/Beylauncher-L/Light Launcher 2/Light Launcher L .
Otsu - Do You Pull Ripcords/String With Left Hand.
My gear is a fake launcher grip with BeyLauncher with tape on the grip to make it as my "grip rubber" but I don't use it now...
Now what I use it a fake grip from the plastic series and taped it to my light launcher. And the standard BeyLauncher and Light Launcher...
***UPDATE***

So, recently i bought new accessories for my Launchergrip. My customization is:

- White Launchergrip
- Black Grip Rubber
- Angle Compass
- Beypointer
- Metal Assist
- Grip Support
- Launcher Rubber

The details about White Launchergrip is not needed, as its known to be used for Comfort "Etc'. Black Grip Rubber is essential as it gives the Launchergrip more of its looks, not just plain white and also its to give me more Grip so i can do better launchers. As for Angle Compass, again its just to make better weight distribution and looks. Beypointer here, some of you might think its weird to buy a useless machine, but its somewhat useful in my country. Many people do have it and we give/get points after each battle, its also for LOOKS!

Metal Assist is somewhat to give me more grip and stability between because Angle Compass, Beylauncher and Beypointer makes the right side heavier T.T. Grip support is for my big hands.Launcher Rubber is Carp, jusut for looks..

I guess i wrote to much xD
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:44 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: ***UPDATE***

So, recently i bought new accessories for my Launchergrip. My customization is:

- White Launchergrip
- Black Grip Rubber
- Angle Compass
- Beypointer
- Metal Assist
- Grip Support
- Launcher Rubber

The details about White Launchergrip is not needed, as its known to be used for Comfort "Etc'. Black Grip Rubber is essential as it gives the Launchergrip more of its looks, not just plain white and also its to give me more Grip so i can do better launchers. As for Angle Compass, again its just to make better weight distribution and looks. Beypointer here, some of you might think its weird to buy a useless machine, but its somewhat useful in my country. Many people do have it and we give/get points after each battle, its also for LOOKS!

Metal Assist is somewhat to give me more grip and stability between because Angle Compass, Beylauncher and Beypointer makes the right side heavier T.T. Grip support is for my big hands.Launcher Rubber is Carp, jusut for looks..

I guess i wrote to much xD

Actually, no, that's what most people on here should be doing. I kind of posted that you need to elaborate on why you use that grip (Check the VERY first post)...
To be made:

White Launcher Grip with Black Grip Rubber, Blue BeyLauncher with Black Launcher Rubber and Black Beypointer.
Since I only have immediate access to hasbro products, I got myself that dull glossed blackish-grey launcher grip with a red rubber mule, and recently got a metallic red string launcher. It would be nicer if hasbro gave multiple color choices at once, but red and black is fine for me right now. It would be nice to have a beypointer, though there's not much point in it (unless I take an all expense trip to japan and play some arcade games). I usually try different styles of launching with the grip and launcher, such as pulling the string back while moving the grip slightly on impulse, and launching at a slight angle. to do this, it's usually in the position where the launcher is facing me, instead of facing outward. not sure how much this affects the stamina or movement, or if it even has a name, but I tend to end up doing this motion out of habit when I launch.
Silver launcher, black and bronze rubber, metal assist, metallic red beylauncher. In my opinion less is more on these launcher grips. Mine consists of 3 different packages: the hasbro launcher grip 2.0, metal assist, and then the metallic string launcher. It's not too heavy, not too big, but also not too small. It makes it the perfect weight and size for my hands. Very nice/perfectly sized launcher grip.
I use the blue launcher grip with a yellow tool and yellow launcher + Ldrago's winder since its easier for my big hands than one of the circle winders. I have no rubber grip or anything else, just a really simple design.

I bought the value pack it because was cheap on amazon. (the launcher by itself would have been more so hey, free flame sagitario!) I tried all the stores in my area that sell beys (walmart, TRU, target, Fred Meyer's and Rite aid) and none of them have beys anymore and I have never seen a grip launcher in any store. I don't understand why this is because I am near Seattle and we should be highly stocked being a major area.
white grip
the thing where you put your string launcher, is black
3 part grip black, white, black, tool white.
bleu string launcher, string-launcher suspention
metal asist and beypointer.
White Launchergrip with Black Grip Rubber and Grip support
Metallic Blue Beylauncher with black Launcher Rubber
(Jan. 31, 2011  8:53 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: 3 Segment Launcher Grip, Beylauncher Suspension, Beylauncher LR, Beypointer, the redish pink extension to the launcher grip and that thing you attach to the hole right next to the beypointer slot. LOL

HOW do you put a BeyPointer on the 3 Segment Grip? Can you PM me an image?

P.S. I use the hasbro launcher grip with the metallic red String Launcher (lol). Getting the 3 Segment Grip, Metal Assist, Angle Compass and LED Sight. For me More accessories is better. Weird mentality huh?
you cant put a beypointer on a 3 seg it is made for the point card with you put on the top Tongue_out
and i use a bb-76 3 seg launcher grip with a blue beylauncher and beylauncher L from meteo with the 3 seg for left spin
me well I got a black launcher red rubber grip and used the left over face bolt stickers to decorate it. So far I got Saggitario orso pegasus bull capricorn wolf and scorpio...I know its not much but hey least it stands out.
Beastly.
[Image: launcherw.jpg]
Grip Rubber for balance with the tool, provides a lot more comfort, (And for looks!) Light Launcher 2 Mainly for looks, I usually use a Dark Blue Beylauncher (BB-32) with Black Launcher Rubber, but this is more light and helps me balance when I use Basalt and other heavy combos. Launcher Rubber (White for looks) for comfort and grip.
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:43 AM)iXus Wrote: Beastly.
[Image: launcherw.jpg]
Grip Rubber for balance with the tool, provides a lot more comfort, (And for looks!) Light Launcher 2 Mainly for looks, I usually use a Dark Blue Beylauncher (BB-32) with Black Launcher Rubber, but this is more light and helps me balance when I use Basalt and other heavy combos. Launcher Rubber (White for looks) for comfort and grip.

ah man that thing is pimped out BOB SAGGET! why cant I achieve epicness within my launcher?
my custom is custom black/grey 3 segment, Led sight, angle compass,custom Ldrago face right launcher. waiting for black rubber, metal assist, and red extender
Finally got off of my lazy bum and decided to post a picture of my launcher grip. It's not the most fancy or cool out there, but it gets the job done (Click to View)
JIC you couldn't see, the beypointer said "5656". Not a lot...
my custom
Silver Grip
angle compass
black grip rubber
red beylauncher with launcher rubber
red grip support
just a basic see through red rip-cord launcher with a hasbro grip with no rubber no more no less
Launcher grip,Beypointer,Beylauncher & Digital Power Launcher.
as for what i would want: 3 Segment launcher grip,Grip support & Light Launcher 2Cute
Beylauncher, 3 Segment Launcher Grip, LED Sight, Angle compass, Grip Rubber, Metal Assist, Grip Support, Launcher rubber.
The goal of this "fully armed" launcher is to intimidate the opponent...