Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
wow bbs all of ur launcher sound amazing. i only have a hasbro grey launcher with a beypointer and orange string llauncher. i might get a new laumncer with a metal assis, and an angle compass, and peypointer, with launcher rubber
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:20 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: wow. that sounds awesome. do you think you can post any pictures of it?

I'll post pics once I get the stuff so it will be a while but that will be my main launcher.
i just upgraded my launcher to a green 3 segment launcher with green string launcger limited edition
My most customized is a Regular Hasbro Grip with the Grip rubber , LL3R and a blue beypointer.
I use a blue grip from the 1st Hasbro bundle + Beylancher LR + Blue pointer when I get it.
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Updated mine with new beastly parts coming in. Well:

Plain Grip, In&Out, MARS RED BeyLauncher LR, red rubber grip, handle rubber, LED sight, angle compass!
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:22 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Launcher rubber on beylauncher suspension? That's possible? Could I see a picture of that?
I think it can happen.

Yah, it can, but its illegal. Arika2002 posted a pic somewhere...
i use a segment, beylauncher lr, beypoint card, angle comp, and grip rubber
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:02 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Yah, it can, but its illegal. Arika2002 posted a pic somewhere...

He had to cut pieces from the Beylauncher Suspension though.
Planning on making a Dragon like gauntlet reminiscent of the kamen rider kivat belt thing to hold MY launcher HECK YEAH!
how are you going to do that?
I do have difficulty imagining this "gauntlet" with a grip, or however you are describing it.

well since i like difficulty, i'm making a sword launcher for fun, but hopefully it will work, where you swing the sword and they bey goes down the ripcord on the launcher and it comes off and hopefully it will land in, i just need to find my plastic sword

i hope this isn't off-topic, i plan on actually making it
I use a blue grip with a yellow tool with Hasbro Rev it up luancher(witch can be tricky at times) and sometimes a bey luancher.
Right now, I've got a MARS Red Grip, red grip mule, grip extension, and red Beylauncher L/R as my main grip, however, I've come to like the red karabiner grip + red Beylauncher L/R as well.

My main gripe with the 3 segment launcher is if you attach a Beylauncher L/R to it, you have to disassemble it to use an opposite spin direction. With the standard grip or karabiner grip, you can just flip it over.

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do have difficulty imagining this "gauntlet" with a grip, or however you are describing it.

Ryuga/cyber bladers from V2?

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do have difficulty imagining this "gauntlet" with a grip, or however you are describing it.

Lemme explain it has 2 modes dragon mode and gauntlet mode its like a toy straight from like power rangers think a megazord. Now then heres how it works its gonna involve a slot and velcro and it goes on my left hand AND its gonna be based on Galacteon the mascot of the team im in. ALSO the head holds 3-2 beyblades in its mouth Its still in the designing stage and i have yet to built a prototype.
i have again bought some more for my launcher. my launchr will soon consist of green limited edition wbba string launcher (green) and grip. also with metall assisit, led sight, and launcher rubber for string with bey pointer. and also maybe a LR launcher
CloneTos:-Make 3,one for me,Brad,you.Now you mentioned it,Im going to dig in my hobby box to find my Kiva DX belt(of course,it's a toy)So that I could now how to make that.Anyway,Im going to make a Decade one.Too.
Right now atm, I'm using an LED Target Grip (Hasbro) with a TT standard launcher. It looks pretty cool! I really don't like the size of the grip though, I plan on getting the angle compass one soon!
Hold on people Im only making ONE and besides I have YET to make a prototype im not even sure if its going to work im still on the blue print stage unless ya wanna see this PLEASE stop requesting it ok? I was inspired by Kiva AND ryuga the dragon can hold up to 3 beys (hope i get a basalt to test weight That is in gauntlet mode in dragon mode think of it as a plushie and it stores in his back gauntlet, beys (to be used in battle) and all thats how i envision it.
[Image: 09042011.jpg]

WBBA Limited Green 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Clear Beylauncher LR (Perseus Reshuffle Set)
Red Launcher Rubber
Black Grip Rubber
Grip Support
Beypoint Card
LED Sight

future additions:
Metal Assist
Angle Compass

2 more accessories and i'll get a fully geared 3 Segment Launcher Grip Grin
(Sep. 04, 2011  6:25 AM)LR Blader Wrote: [Image: 09042011.jpg]

WBBA Limited Green 3 Segment Launcher Grip
Clear Beylauncher LR (Perseus Reshuffle Set)
Red Launcher Rubber
Black Grip Rubber
Grip Support
Beypoint Card
LED Sight

future additions:
Metal Assist
Angle Compass

2 more accessories and i'll get a fully geared 3 Segment Launcher Grip Grin

hey that is pretty much what im am going to get in a week.
well my launcher came in and it looks just like LR bladers color but without all the accesories.
Mine is just a 3 segment launcher with my LR launcher.

I am getting a LED sight,though
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:02 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Updated mine with new beastly parts coming in. Well:

Plain Grip, In&Out, MARS RED BeyLauncher LR, red rubber grip, handle rubber, LED sight, angle compass!
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:22 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Launcher rubber on beylauncher suspension? That's possible? Could I see a picture of that?
I think it can happen.

Yah, it can, but its illegal. Arika2002 posted a pic somewhere...

Then I won't get the Launcher Rubber because the Beylauncher Suspension is better than the Launcher Rubber anyways.
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:05 AM)DeX Wrote: Mine is just a 3 segment launcher with my LR launcher.

I am getting a LED sight,though

Is your LR launcher the MARS red version or is it just the normal one or the clear one.