Beyblade Mecha Sentoki: My Fan Series (Episode Thread Only)(Episode 33 Out)

Episode 22 is out! It's a big one!
wow, that's a big episode! i really like it! the battle seemed epic! what's episode 23 going to be about?
If I told you, I would spoil it haha.
I love this story, Jinbee! I really love how you format your story and the plot is awesome. Keep up the work, man!
Thanks! Have you seen my other thread?
The one where you put the beyblade designs? Those beyblade are awesome man. Have you actually tried launching them, lol?
Thanks a lot! Yeah they do work, I made them to be stronger than 4D and a few better than synchromes. I make requests too.
Cool! I realized I forgot to pm you the rest of my request, hah. I'll probably do that today.
Wait request? Hah I actually forgot myself, I do apologise.
No prob, man. I look forward to reading Ep. 22 today.
You haven't read ep 22? I thought you did lol, did you read the others?
i can't wait to see the west team members! how's Mecha Sentoki draciel going?
Not done much yet, I'm focusing on Episode 23 right now.
Ha, oh my gosh. I only read the first episode, and I already love It! Nice job, man! 😁👍
Thanks a lot! Smile
Episode 23 is out!
the episode is good! it's good to see something different!
Thanks! I didn't want it to be too repetitive.
when is episode 24 done? im excited to see what happens next!
I'm working on it today, if you want to suggest a character or plot please do. I won't spoil what the about though it may be predictable enough.

Almost finished Draciel Mecha Sentoki BTW.
(Jan. 03, 2015  8:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm working on it today, if you want to suggest a character or plot please do. I won't spoil what the about though it may be predictable enough.

Here's a suggestion: the West has had a battle with the north team and won but then when the east team thinks they will win to the north as they lost to the west but it turns out they are tougher than the west team...so how did they lose their battle with the west team? Did they get new special, rare bottoms?
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:05 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  8:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm working on it today, if you want to suggest a character or plot please do. I won't spoil what the about though it may be predictable enough.

Here's a suggestion: the West has had a battle with the north team and won but then when the east team thinks they will win to the north as they lost to the west but it turns out they are tougher than the west team...so how did they lose their battle with the west team? Did they get new special, rare bottoms?

Actually the North team is suppose to be the main antogonist team and therefore the most powerful, so team West may have a hard time trying to win.

East is the main protagonist team.
have you finished the entire west team or is there still Bladers missing?
A few are still missing and yes I'm writing Episode 24 although I'm busy at the moment.

I also have little idea on what to do on Episode 24.