*Denied* You can be the Warrior of the Fallen Angel Rantaro though

The Prophecy of The Beyblade Lore:

Seven Gods shall answer the Call
To Cringe or Shadow the universe shall fall
An oath to forsake to the final breath
Foes bear arms to the Door of the Divine Dragon

Ok I accept

May the Fallen Angel bless you
The Rage of the Divine Dragon Sacred Lore shall be shared tommorow, with the Origin of the Omnipotent Power Cringe and L Drago.

CitrusNinja3, can you move this thread to the forums of Your Creations?
Why do I have 7 mentions from the same 2 threads?
Hey, can I join too? You can decide the role.
Ay can I join as well? I'll be a warrior of the great Dark Lord Harry.
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why do I have 7 mentions from the same 2 threads?

Yo sorry I didn't mention you, it was Pixi or valt aoi

(Apr. 14, 2021  4:05 AM)i'm batman Wrote: Hey, can I join too? You can decide the role.

You decide yourself. Would you like to be a warrior of the Great Dragon Emperor?

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:33 AM)tenma Wrote: Ay can I join as well? I'll be a warrior of the great Dark Lord Harry.

You're in.

May the Dark Lord Bless you
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why do I have 7 mentions from the same 2 threads?

Yo sorry I didn't mention you, it was Pixi or valt aoi

(Apr. 14, 2021  4:05 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Hey, can I join too? You can decide the role.

You decide yourself. Would you like to be a warrior of the Great Dragon Emperor?

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:33 AM)tenma Wrote: Ay can I join as well? I'll be a warrior of the great Dark Lord Harry.

You're in.

Sure, sounds good. So, L Drago's warrior, correct?
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:12 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  1:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yo sorry I didn't mention you, it was Pixi or valt aoi

You're in.

Sure, sounds good. So, L Drago's warrior, correct?

Yes! But you MUST state "The Great Dragon Emperor L Drago" or "Dragon Emperor."

May the Dragon Emperor watch over you
but I tought the dragon emperor was Ryuga but ok
ok how many members do we have in the lore thread
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but I tought the dragon emperor was Ryuga but ok

Both are the same thing
I shall today share the Lore of the Rage of the Dragon Emperor and the Holiness of the Dark Master Harry

valtaoi_007, I'm busy at the moment, would be better if you shared it
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I shall today share the Lore of the Rage of the Dragon Emperor and the Holiness of the Dark Master Harry

Im going to the dentist and I wont be avaliable the whole day

sorry
but maybe Pixi can do it
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:53 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  2:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I shall today share the Lore of the Rage of the Dragon Emperor and the Holiness of the Dark Master Harry

Im going to the dentist and I wont be avaliable the whole day

sorry
but maybe Pixi can do it

I might do it when I'm done with current huge school work
can i be in? what roles are left?
the god of beyblade with a lucky leprechaun will come and blow everyone out of existence
Oh hello (evil voice!!!)
its nice how the holy amigo didnt start with cyclone amigoruk, if he did the plot wouldent make sense
Divine Dragon's Rage:
One day, the blader Amizok challenged the Great Dragon Emperor Ryuga. Whoever won the battle was going to be gifted the throne of the Dragon Emperor. Such a deal made Ryuga furious. L Drago was the Dragon Emperor, none else. It was the only bey with left-spin which should remain, all else to dissolve.

They battle for three centuries, but L Drago soon devoured Amizok's bey, Navarog.

Ryuga was furious to figure out the Great Lord of Cringe had sent him. Ryuga raged and destroyed 1000000000000000000000000 universes in .00021 seconds.

The Great Lord of Cringe had to give The Dragon Emperor the Sacred Crown to please him.
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Divine Dragon's Rage:
One day, the blader Amizok challenged the Great Dragon Emperor Ryuga. Whoever won the battle was going to be gifted the throne of the Dragon Emperor. Such a deal made Ryuga furious. L Drago was the Dragon Emperor, none else. It was the only bey with left-spin which should remain, all else to dissolve.

They battle for three centuries, but L Drago soon devoured Amizok's bey, Navarog.

Ryuga was furious to figure out the Great Lord of Cringe had sent him. Ryuga raged and destroyed 1000000000000000000000000 universes in .00021 seconds.

The Great Lord of Cringe had to give The Dragon Emperor the Sacred Crown to please him.

Um, just a question. Why did you say "L Drago soon devoured Amizok's bey, Navarog" when you mentioned in the same sentence that they battled for 3 FRICKIN' CENTURIES? Otherwise, nice lore.
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:27 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  7:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Divine Dragon's Rage:

Um, just a question. Why did you say "L Drago soon devoured Amizok's bey, Navarog" when you mentioned in the same sentence that they battled for 3 FRICKIN' CENTURIES? Otherwise, nice lore.

Because L Drago consumed/devoured Amizok's bey's avatar. Why they battled for three centuries? Because they're candidates for Dragon Emperor.
(Apr. 22, 2021  2:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  7:27 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Um, just a question. Why did you say "L Drago soon devoured Amizok's bey, Navarog" when you mentioned in the same sentence that they battled for 3 FRICKIN' CENTURIES? Otherwise, nice lore.

Because L Drago consumed/devoured Amizok's bey's avatar. Why they battled for three centuries? Because they're candidates for Dragon Emperor.

No, what I mean is 300 years is not "soon", so that particular sentence is self-contradictory.