Beyblade Live Battle Video-Pegasus vs Sagittario

I'm not going to lie, that was actually pretty good apat from when the constelations come out, the animation of those wasn't too god but still, better than most live action beyblade videos out there these days. I like how you filmed two seperate clips of you launching two different blades and then merged it together. Nice. Keep it up.
I think this should go into "Beyblade Videos" but other than that it was a really nice video!
No IfritDulux, he has 100% right to post this in the Your Creations section as it is his own video.
(Sep. 19, 2011  6:05 PM)Medz Wrote: No IfritDulux, he has 100% right to post this in the Your Creations section as it is his own video.

Although, the "General Video Thread" is a thread discussing about recent videos made by yourself, so this thread does not belong here, but the first post belongs in "The General Video Thread". I will post the link in a minute.

EDIT: Here is the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Video-Thread
I prefer this, but you don't have to.
Actually it can, he created a great public display, plus, he wanted to share it in a unique way; thus allowing him to use the 'Your Creations' Forum.
Actually, never mind, although I would prefer the General Video thread more, this was an epic, unique, nicely edited video.
This was actually pretty cool! Other than Pegasis/Saggatario coming out, everything was great!
>lol your face
Whao, coolo, I havnt seen one of these in ages!
Thanks people Smile sorry if its in the wrong section.
and yeah, i agree the animations are a bit cheesy
one thing try launch a bit more epicly...

other than that it rocks...
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:24 PM)Nwolf Wrote: one thing try launch a bit more epicly...

other than that it rocks...
lol ok i'll try to do better next time! Stupid

Can you provide a link? I cant see the youtube cause i am using an iphone Uncertain
Awesome, very nice effects man
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:33 PM)DeX Wrote: Can you provide a link? I cant see the youtube cause i am using an iphone Uncertain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topOuEesarA
Perhaps you could create more of these, no?
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Perhaps you could create more of these, no?
if there are people out there who want to watch more, i would love to.
hopefully i will get time to do another very soon.
consider subscribing? if you liked this and want to see more