Beyblade: Legends

Episode 6: The Regional Tournament: The Semifinal Shock!

"Sorry, Sayomi, but there's more to beyblading than just power," echoed from the television screen. A woman watched the rest of the battle intently and then rewound it, so she could watch it again.

"Ms. Tachibana? What are you doing in here?" a man said as he walked into the room,"Ryouma's battle is about to start!" He looked at the TV screen and chuckled.
"Don't tell me you're still watching that battle!" he said.

"Of course I am! That boy...whoever he is, he took out #6 like he was nothing....and no bit-beast either!" she murmured. Then she looked up at the man.

"Bring me the list," she commanded, "I have a few changes to make."
__

"Will this cover it?" Reiiji asked offering a couple coins. The woman at the counter of the restaurant looked over the rusted coins skeptically then shook her head. Reiiji clenched his teeth in anger and grabbed his coins. It was the third place he had tried, but once again, to no avail.

He had had to go all the way back to the Narrows just to scrounge up the last of whatever money they had left, all for nothing. Whatever the case was, he certainly could not battle on an empty stomach, and his semifinal match was in-

"Dear Lord!" Reiiji shouted in the middle of the busy street, "I'm late!" he scrambled past the hordes of people and dashed his way to the Beydome.

"I'm here! I'm here!" he found himself shouting as he burst through the door. In seconds the entire lobby was looking at him. He laughed nervously and tried to explain the situation, but he instead ran into the Blader Commons.

"Whew, talk about a close one!" Reiiji, noticing that the other three contestants were present, proceeded coolly towards the matchup screen to see who his opponent would be.

Hinotori Reiiji VS Shashu Sayoko read the screen. But this time, rather than the "Picture Blank" box that came up for his opponents, there was a picture for this one. Upon closer examination, he saw that it was-

"A girl?!" he shouted, before quickly covering his mouth.

"You heard correctly," a girl said from behind. He turned around to see the girl named Sayoko. Her hair was a charcoal black and her face was like a cherry blossom, pink and full of life and beauty. Reiiji could not imagine a girl like this, beyblading.

"You think only boys can Beyblade?" she asked with a hint of anger, "Ugh, this is why I hate some boys, because they're sexist idiots! Well, when I beat you then you'll see. Hmmph, you don't even have a bit-beast, do you?"

Whoever the girl was, she was quite a hothead, but Reiiji had a feeling that she had gotten this far for a reason. That last word though, bit-beast. It meant nothing to Reiiji, but he was curious as to what it was.

"So, a poor boy from the Narrows, thinks he can just come in here and win, does he?" she asked, "Well it ain't gonna happen, buddy boy. The final is mine!"

Reiiji ignored her words as he walked towards the arena. The familiar chime went off, signaling for all bladers to go to their designated bowls.

"Alrighty then!" the DJ said,"The semi-finals are a best of three match. The first semi final match will be between the champion of Block A, Reiiji and the champion of Block B, Sayoko! Okee dokeee, it's 3, 2, 1....Goooooo Shoot!"

The beyblades went soaring into the dish and Reiiji's blade, like always, would stay decisively in the center. Sayoko's beyblade was an attack type, so it had an aggressive movement to it. But there was something different about it, like the movements were too spontaneous...

"Let's go Sagittario, attack pattern A!" Sayoko shouted. Reiiji found it amusing that she had actually named her Beyblade. But, maybe it was just his eyes playing tricks on him, her Beyblade was actually following her command, as if it were...alive! Reiiji's blade narrowly dodged the zigzagged attack and awaited more of it.

"Ugh, you're annoying!" she shouted, "Storm Saggitario! Awaken!" Reiiji could only sit back and watch as a huge...thing... arose from the emblem on its face bolt. It took the form of a centaur with a bow and arrow.

"How can this be possible?" Reiiji shouted to noone in particular. It was the most powerful thing he had ever seen, and it was sealed inside a Beyblade!

"Lightning Arrow!" she commanded and the Archer sent hundreds of electric arrows right at Reiiji's blade. In seconds, the battle was over and Sayoko was on her way to the bench. Reiiji managed to catch his Beyblade and he fell to his knees.

"See ya in the next round," he heard her say.

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 7: The Regional Tournament: VS Sayoko!
Great story, much better than most of the stories here IMO. Keep it up!
So when is the next chapter?
Today, I hope
I got a character request here...
Name: Yuugo Chiri
Bey: Titan R145RB (Rubber Ball)
Later returns with: Carbon titan WR145RB (Wide Rubber)
Bio: A young, happy go lucky boy who enjoys beyblading.
when he suffers a loss, he will always try to get revenge on the opponent.
Looks: Red Spiked hair Black T-shirt With White Linings And Black Pants
I wonder what Reiiji's bit beast will be... EXCITEMENT! It's probably going to be Pegasis... Just guessing.

Episode 7: The Regional Tournament: VS Sayoko!

"Haha, see Hiromi! I told you; no regular Blader can stand up to the power of a bit-beast! This battle is literally over!" a man said.

"Hmmm...perhaps you're right...But I've seen this boy battle. He will find a weakness, some weakness, and then he will strike back," Hiromi replied.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Tachibana."
__

"N-no..." Reiiji sputtered moments after the deciding blow had been executed.

Hallucinations? No. A hologram of sorts? Perhaps. Reijji glanced up at the large screen where the battle was being shown over and over. That monster, whatever it was, it was nearly unstoppable!

"But...perhaps...if I can stop her blade, before she has a chance to release that monster...It's a long shot, but I've got to try!" Reiiji thought to himself.

"What a fantastic finish to that first round, folks. But, anything could happen in the second round. Reiiji could come back! Alrighty folks and bladers, it's gonna be 3, 2, 1 Gooooo Shoot!"

Reiiji frantically yanked his winder, sending his blade gliding into the dish. On the other side, there was Sayoko who barely tugged on her's. With Reiiji's blade taking it's familiar position in the center of the dish and Sayoko's beginning it's flamboyant flower pattern, the battle began.

"Storm Sagittario, Bow and Arrow Strike!" Suddenly the blade curved around to the side and pulled back. Then, without warning, it shot forward as if it was-

"An arrow, coming out of a bow! Now i understand," Reiiji said under his breath. He calmly awaited the straightforward strike and proceeded to dodge. But, of course, it would not be so easy. The blade, Storm Sagittario, curved around in a crescent and returned for another shot. This time, the three winged attack ring managed to ram into Reiiji's rather pointy wheel sending it flying backwards.

"Well folks, it seems that Sayoko won't be needing to use her bit-beast this time!"

Reiiji's weak blade returned to the center and just barely managed to stay upright. It did seem like this was the end, but of course the ever-persevering Reiiji would not lose hope.

"All I have to do is make her think that she's won, and I've got it!" he said, but this time, with a little less enthusiasm. And so the bow and arrow attack continued. But slowly, it seemed that her spin was getting slower, and weaker, and less precise. Sayoko didn't realize that it was she who was actually losing the battle.

"Well, folks, if this isn't the most boring semifinal match I've ever seen....It's just the same attack over and over and ov- What?!" It had seemed impossible at the moment. That the girl with the bit-beast would actually lose to a stray kid off the streets; nothing ordinary about him. When her blade actually fell, both the crowd and her had gone silent.

"Wow, Kia. Who would've thought that Reiiji would actually win the second round!"

"Don't speak too soon, Yu. There's always that chance that Sayoko was just testing him."

Reiiji picked up his blade bashfully. His plan had gone off so well, even too well. It was pretty overwhelming. Sayoko was practically in tears.

"I refuse! I-I was just toying with you!" Sayoko shouted in disbelief, "This time I won't give him a chance to fight back!" The countdown began again and before the audience knew it, the two blades were squaring off once again.

"S-storm Sagittario, awaken! Now, Lightning Arrow Attack!" she shouted. Suddenly, the bow-wielding centaur arose from the Beyblade and pulled back on its bowstring.

"N-no," Reiiji sputtered.

"Amazing, folks, Sayoko's not even giving Reiiji a chance to tie his shoes!"
__

"What did I tell you, Mrs. Tachibana? The battle is over!" a man said ecstatically. The woman named Hiromi looked curiousy at the TV screen and smiled.

"Why don't you watch the screen, fool," she said while chuckling.

Episode 8: The Regional Tournament: The Semi-Finale!
Great story, we're at a cliffhanger and I'm really enjoying it.
You are a great writer. What an amazing story. Keep it up!
can i have a character plz
name: diah
bey: spin raccoon csp145 cms stamina type
spin is a 32 b lade fusion wheel
csp145 is changing spin power he can eather have very good spin power in the begining of the battle or a more powerful spin in the end
cms is coated metal sharp
attitude: very nice and friendly loves to have a good beyblade battle but if someone scratches or damages his bey he get super angry thats when his bey goes on the coated side and is very aggresive on the coated side
look:sweat pants and a plaid shirt over a teeshirt
great story by the way cant wait for the next episode

Episode 8: The Regional Tournament: The Semi-Finale!

"Well, would you look at that, Yu..."

"Kia, I can't believe my eyes! He just...how did he?!"

"This boy, Reiiji, he truly is spectacular..."
__

"S-storm Sagittario, awaken! Now, Lightning Arrow Attack!" Sayoko shouted. Slowly a phantom aura began to rise up from the facebolt and it slowly formed into the Bow-wielding Centaur. The beast slowly pulled back the bowstring on its magnificent weapon and released the electrical projectiles. Or, at least it would have, if Reiiji's blade hadn't rammed into Storm Saggitario. The large phantom beast slowly dissapated into the thick air of the stadium and Sayoko's blade was rendered defenseless.

Once again, the crowd was speechless. Reiiji actually found the silence rude this time, as they had already witnessed his cleverness before and there was no need to be surprised.

"Well, f-folks, I guess Reiiji might have found this bit-beast's weakness. While the beast is in the process of attacking, it is totally defenseless and open to attack!" Sayoko was angered by this stray comment from the DJ and proceeded to curse him in several different ways before actually looking back at the bowl where the positions seemed to have changed. Now it was Sayoko's blade who stayed in the center, while Reiiji's was slowly circling it, watching and waiting.

Reiiji smiled slyly at Sayoko; the tables had turned so it was also his turn to gloat.

"Who's laughing now, Sayooooko-chan?" he said in an sickeningly polite tone emphasizing the "yo" of her name. He laughed a little bit to show her that it was, in fact, he that was laughing. Sayoko growled with anger.

"J-just because I can't use my beast's special move, doesn't mean that it doesn't stop listening to my commands!" she said in a screechy rasp of a voice. Reiiji raised an eyebrow in curiosity, just what was it that Sayoko planned to do?

"Let's go Sagittario, attack pattern Gamma!" she roared. Suddenly her blade sliced side to side, side to side. Reiiji dodged the attack the first time, but of course would not be so lucky the next time. When the hit connected, Reiiji blade soared outwards towards the outer wall of the stadium, just barely missing the exit. Then, Reiiji realized the peculiar design of her tip, it was a flat tip coated in rubber. Now he understood why Saggitario had such an intense attack pattern: the friction created from the flat rubber tip made the blade move around on the circumference of its flat rubber tip.

"Yeah, that's right. My tip's covered in rubber, even if I don't have my bit-beast attacking, I'll still be able to beat you," she said, but there was a hint of uncertainty in her voice, as if she herself did not believe what she was saying.

"Another hard hit like that, and I'm done for!" Reiiji thought to himself. Reiiji's blade had no discernable defense to it, so it could be easily knocked around the ring. And of course, Reiiji's blade did not have a high friction tip to move around with, for Reiiji had designed his tip to spin for a long time.

"Sagittario, Bow and Arrow Strike!" Sayoko commanded. Once again the blade pulled back and then shot forward, but this time Reiiji did something different; something crazy.

"His blade's not moving folks;What is he thinking?" Reiiji knew it was crazy. But insanity didn't mean failure. Reiiji's blade simply stood in the same spot, awaiting the powerful hit.

Clang! The sickening sound of metal on metal filled the room and the audience was silent. There were the two blades, locked in contact in the center of the ring.

"Well, Yu, I guess Reiiji had a plan when he stayed stationary. He seems to be holding his ground very well!"

"Gotta agree with ya there, Kia. Reiiji is certainly showing his stuff in this third round match."

The two blades twirled and rotated elegantly with each other, as if the two were doing a dance. Soon the friction became so fierce that sparks began to fly. Then, the two blades friction had reached a standstill and the two blades flew backwards in the opposite direction.

The two weakened blades returned to the center and both Reiiji and Sayoko were gritting their teeth with nervousness, before Sayoko managed a wry smile.

"Heheh...I'm not going to lose so easily...Storm Sagittario, Lightning Arrow Attack!" she commanded. This time, Reiiji was stunned. As the phantom formed into the weak outline of a centaur, Reiiji realized there would be no quick counterstrike this time. His blade was too weak for that.

"Well, folks, I guess the block has worn off and Sayoko can now return to using her Storm Sagittario!"

The Centaur began to pull back the bowstring and it aimed for Reiiji's blade. Then it released it and hundreds of the projectiles were sent flying towards Reiiji's blade. Which was....right next to Sayoko's! Sayoko had miscalculated, since both the blades were next to each other, both blades would receive the same amount of damage. Reiiji's blade inched close to Storm Sagittario. The projectiles hit and both blades flew upwards, before falling down. This was it, it was down to the wire. Bot blades were down to their last amount of spin power.

"N-no! Go Storm Sagittario!" Suddenly, Saggitario shot towards Reiiji's blade, closer and closer until it...stopped! Sayoko's blade had wasted its last amount of spin time!

"Whew...wow, folks...If you don't call that a heated battle...but, but Reiiji is the winner! A-and he will be continuing on to the finals...tomorrow!" Reiiji walked over to Sayoko who was crying now.

"I-I'm sorry Ryouma," she was murmuring through sobs. Reiiji, feeling awkward, simply walked away from her.
__

"I can't believe it, Hiromi. I'm speechless!" a man said.

"I told you, but you never believed me, did you?" Hiromi said.

"Well, even if he did win, he has no chance against Ryouma...you know that right?" the man said snobbishly.

"We'll see. But for now, I have selected him. He is an interesting boy, very, very interesting..."

Episode 9: The Regional Tournament: Ryouma?!
You're stories are amazing, what beyblade does the kid have?
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:18 PM)bladerman Wrote: You're stories are amazing, what beyblade does the kid have?

He made his beyblade and pieced it together... I don't think he actually has real parts. Plus, the parts will probably evolve when Reiiji eventually gets his bit-beast.
I love how in chapters 1 and 3 it's just like the real world!
Cool! Cant wait till we find out what Bit-Beast Rejji has
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:36 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I love how in chapters 1 and 3 it's just like the real world!

I tried to add realism to the story. I didn't want it to be all magical and what-not.
i love ur stories i check like twice a day for updates
Awesome story! Love the level of detail! Are you still excepting characters?
The thing is about characters, it's a bit too early in the story for that, most of your characters will only come a bit later. I had the basic storyline planned out, i don't make it up as i go...
Name: Brian Lee
Beyblade:Ray Unicorno 100HF/S
when he gets a bit beast:Galaxy Unicorno90R2F
Looks:Brian has black hair(asian style im asian so yea) He usually wears a black shirt with a blue Unicorno face with a blue and white jacket. He wears black skinny jeans and blue and white sneakers. His belt has a place for his bey, and a white launcher with a blue Beylauncher.
Personality: Brian is not very serious in life and in battles. He usually plays pranks and other immature stuff. But at times he gets serious when he needs to and is always determined to win a battle. During battles when it looks like its over for him he usually has a trick up his sleeves.

Special Moves:
Unicorno Speed Rush(usualy a last resort) uses all its remaining strength and charges at his opponent, forcing a devestating stadium out.
Galaxy Triple Horn Clash- uses its speed to move at a very fast rate around his opponent. speeds through the center of the arena clashing into the opponent several times before forcing a stadium out with unicorno Speed Rush.
May I still submit my character for further use later on? It's okay if you don't use it Smile
Yes, you may...