Beyblade Gimmick Ideas

(Oct. 14, 2020  2:22 AM)The Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: A bey that could be flipped upside down and still spin(the opposite direction it was before, and if it happened it would be legal because it never stopped spinning). That wouldn’t work very easily with the current launcher set up and would almost never happen but would still be interesting to use.

So u mean spin, then in battle, do an epic flip, land, and keep battling?
Yes.
i would like a layer where it have a rubber from the outside and in the inside, where when hit, the outside rubber will absorb the attack and will compress the inside rubber that will open a tab that will prevent it from bursting
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:08 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: yo do realize IMPERIAL DRAGON LITTERALLY DOES THIS!!!

Bruh, not in that way. The motor in the driver changes direction, but the bey doesn't completely change from right spin to left spin. Otherwise it would have to stop. Even if, you can see how unbalanced the bey gets when it changes direction, because the motor has to speed up quickly after stopping and such I think.
you guys are so carp stupid

(Oct. 18, 2020  9:17 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, not in that way. The motor in the driver changes direction, but the bey doesn't completely change from right spin to left spin. Otherwise it would have to stop. Even if, you can see how unbalanced the bey gets when it changes direction, because the motor has to speed up quickly after stopping and such I think.
carp*
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Bruh, not in that way. The motor in the driver changes direction, but the bey doesn't completely change from right spin to left spin. Otherwise it would have to stop. Even if, you can see how unbalanced the bey gets when it changes direction, because the motor has to speed up quickly after stopping and such I think.

(Oct. 18, 2020  9:17 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: you guys are so carp stupid
carp*

Uhhh, what? Are you good bro?

carp*

BRUH

carp*

Ironic
I would like one that has a gimmick that outside it’s rubber, inside it is metal, you can switch modes from attack to stamina, defense, and balance on the layer. It should also have a mode that it automatically can change modes in the layer, depending on how fast it spins!
I would like it to start out as a right spin bey, then once it's gears are in the bursting position, it would start to spin left.
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I would like it to start out as a right spin bey, then once it's gears are in the bursting position, it would start to spin left.

Isn’t that kind of ignition’
I don't have Imperial Dragon so I don't know.
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I would like it to start out as a right spin bey, then once it's gears are in the bursting position, it would start to spin left.

Isn’t that kind of ignition’

Sort of, but ignition’ doesn’t make it spin left, it makes it circle the stadium clockwise like a left spin bey.
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

carp*

Uhhh, what? Are you good bro?
it block cursing so no im not ok
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:42 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Uhhh, what? Are you good bro?
it block cursing so no im not ok
LMAO I didn’t even know that the wbo had a filter like that, nice. And btw just don’t get upset it’s all good man 🤣.
a driver that make they bey only stop spinning when the battery of it is dead
its going to take hours to stop spinning (like that stadium but is only the driver that do the gimmick)
A beyblade that catches fire and glows like in the anime lol.
a bey that spins sideways
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:43 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: a bey that spins sideways

You can just use air knight (hasbro recommended,also works with banana )
0proof and eternal
and unlike most peole dont launch vertically but almost (in diagonal)
sometimes works
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:43 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: a bey that spins sideways

You can just use air knight (hasbro recommended,also works with banana )
0proof and eternal
sometimes works
Nope I mean take a beyblade,
Put it on its side, 
And spin it like a coin
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:09 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You can just use air knight (hasbro recommended,also works with banana )
0proof and eternal
sometimes works
Put it on its side, 
And spin it like a coin
Now that is a hard thing to make
the closest thing is this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6UAy_SAtk
A driver that has a spring and would shoot the bey in the air in battle would be really cool.
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:30 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: A driver that has a spring and would shoot the bey in the air in battle would be really cool.

Sounds very sim to absorb...
I've had these on my mind for quite a while, and both of these would be for the Limit Break System ( note these are just rings ):
Defense idea ( mostly for a Sparking Phoenix ):
Name: Eternal ( Ring )
This ring would be circular and would have a shape akin to Dead/Revive Phoenix ( armorless ) and the gimmick would be an armor around the ring similar to the Dead Phoenix/Revive Phoenix Energy Layer from Cho-Z, except the armor would be free spinning and after two clicks the Disc would hit the tabs where it would reveal two slopes within the gap that contains the armor to make it shoot out. The cons for these that it would most likely lose momentum to shoot out and the past problems of the Revive/Dead Phoenix Energy Layer.
Attack idea:
Name: Andromeda ( Ring )
This would be a three-bladed ring akin to Brave. The gimmick here is that after two clicks, the forge disc would hit the tabs and reveal three "Bound Wings" akin to the Imperial Layer Base's wings and if enough pressure is applied to the wings, the wings would be locked back into their furthest point, revealing another point of contact within the wings which is made up of rubber and this would disable the "Bound Attack" gimmick kind of like when the Imperial Layer Base has took enough damage and has awakened after dozens of battles.
(Nov. 23, 2020  3:58 PM)Longinox Wrote: I've had these on my mind for quite a while, and both of these would be for the Limit Break System ( note these are just rings ):
Defense idea ( mostly for a Sparking Phoenix ):
Name: Eternal ( Ring )
This ring would be circular and would have a shape akin to Dead/Revive Phoenix ( armorless ) and the gimmick would be an armor around the ring similar to the Dead Phoenix/Revive Phoenix Energy Layer from Cho-Z, except the armor would be free spinning and after two clicks the Disc would hit the tabs where it would reveal two slopes within the gap that contains the armor to make it shoot out. The cons for these that it would most likely lose momentum to shoot out and the past problems of the  Revive/Dead Phoenix Energy Layer.
Attack idea:
Name: Andromeda ( Ring )
This would be a three-bladed ring akin to Brave. The gimmick here is that after two clicks, the forge disc would hit the tabs and reveal three "Bound Wings" akin to the Imperial Layer Base's wings and if enough pressure is applied to the wings, the wings would be locked back into their furthest point, revealing another point of contact within the wings which is made up of rubber and this would disable the "Bound Attack" gimmick kind of like when the Imperial Layer Base has took enough damage and has awakened after dozens of battles.
Those are some really cool gimmicks! (Sorry If i'm necroposting)
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:09 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You can just use air knight (hasbro recommended,also works with banana )
0proof and eternal
sometimes works
Put it on its side, 
And spin it like a coin

lol
A gimmick that has a gap and it shoots a BEYBLADE half it’s size and the cool thing is that it is covered in invisible ink