Beyblade Geeks William, In Memory of.

This is the saddest moment in my life T_T
Oh my goodness, this is so sad. He was a really great person and didn't deserve to die so young.
(Dec. 21, 2013  4:35 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Hi everyone:

Thank you for all your kind words. We did not anticipate this incident to spread throughout the community so quickly as we were still figuring out how to approach this topic. Everything happened so suddenly so we are a bit unorganized as of right now.

BBG Brendan & BBG Steven
Actually UltimateOrion got the news and PMed me. He's the person who found out, but who knows how.
R.I.P to BBG William, he was an inspiration to many bladers out there. Because of him, BBG Steven, and BBG Brendan, I liked Beyblade a lot more, and it helped me find the WBO. Without them I wouldn't have gone on this website a year ago.

My condolences to all of William Ma's family and friends.

You will be missed BBG William Crying
This is extremely sad. I feel awful reading this. He was so young.

R.I.P. BBG William
(Dec. 21, 2013  4:35 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Hi everyone:

Thank you for all your kind words. We did not anticipate this incident to spread throughout the community so quickly as we were still figuring out how to approach this topic. Everything happened so suddenly so we are a bit unorganized as of right now.

The video posted yesterday was our tribute for William. We did not release any information with the video regarding this topic so we are a bit surprised that the news is spreading so quickly. We decided it was best to disable the comments on the video, but we thank everyone for their heartwarming messages. Although his life was short, he accomplished many goals and brought true meaning to "living life to the fullest." He brought so much happiness and laughs to our lives and we will miss him so much. "Once a blader, always a BBG." If anyone hasn't watched the video yet, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXzFG7dDsgY

Also, to clear some of the questions that are going around, WE WILL NOT DISBAND OR QUIT MAKING VIDEOS! We will continue to try our best to provide all our fans and the Beyblade community with awesome footage! BBG William would never want us to stop and we will go above and beyond to improve ourselves and the community for his sake. His strong spirit will always be with us, so we'll make him proud.

Once again, a huge THANK YOU for everyone's support. Expect to see some videos coming soon!

BBG Brendan & BBG Steven

Wow... Well, he is in a better place now.. We'll all miss him and we'll continue for him. His spirit is alive through us and he's watching us right now. I'm sorry but we won't give up for him. I'm glad that you guys will continue, especially for your brother. I'm glad you guys will continue. Smile

- Brisky.
I can't believe he has to pass away at such a young age..... Rest In Peace BBG William, may the beyspirit never fade!

Off topic--> Am I the only person in Indonesia besides Uwik who is aware of this news?
SO i made a video today for william and uploaded on group channel here'z the link-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7vxx4CLh...e=youtu.be
I hope you guy's enjoy Grin
CryingI know how important william was he will always have a place in my heart
Wow...I'm so suprised right now, I never thought that one of the BBGs were going to die so soon,
R.I.P BBG William.
Live life to the fullest just as William did. RIP OMG BBG William
Special Message to the BBG starts at 2:18
Now there's one more star in the sky illuminating us with its spirit....Rip William Ma an example to every blader
Wow, I am really in shock. I am a fan of BBG. I don't know if it will ever be the same now that William isn't there anymore.
R.I.P. William. :C
let william rest in pease bbg

william i am a fan and im going to tell somthing dont think about his death think wen hi lived
wow really shocking....
R.I.P. William
This is so sad!T_T R.I.P William!CryingCrying
bbg i want to tell somthing do not think of his death think when he lived and lrt him rest in pease

R.I.P WILLIAM
I honestly dont know what to say. *sniff*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS CAN'T BE D";
Wow this is so sad. I have recently been obsessed with watching their vids. Such a great guy. My prayers go out to his friends and family. Keep your head up guys.
Achjo, R.I.P. WILIAM
NIKDY NEZAPOMENEME
NEVER FORGET