Crusher
0.95%
Total: 100% 422 vote(s)
Where's grandpa

I'd vote for grandpa
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:09 PM)Anubis Wrote: Where's grandpa

I'd vote for grandpa

Gangsta Grandpa!
(Mar. 31, 2009  7:11 AM)josh-jf Wrote: wait i actually take back what i said i do believe that out of the older people out there kai and ray are the favourites but for little kids which i guess are the targeted audience im sure most would say tyson is their favourite. Well they did when i was in primary school so yeah i take back that comment i made.

My condolences to you and your credit Unhappy
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's the dumbest thing i've ever read

characters who win all the time are the least likeable. a character needs to lose to build character.

Is this the reason why Ichigo on Bleach is liked so much? Because he is always getting his carp kicked?

Anyway, it makes sence. Theres also the fact that most of the Kai fans are girls because they think is hot and cool or whatever.
(Mar. 31, 2009  3:55 PM)Zander Wrote: Is this the reason why Ichigo on Bleach is liked so much? Because he is always getting his carp kicked?

Anyway, it makes sence. Theres also the fact that most of the Kai fans are girls because they think is hot and cool or whatever.

all bleach fans have serious problems making value judgements

proof: they watch bleach
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:10 PM)Khel Wrote: Gangsta Grandpa!
Word to his mad skills. Cool

I think I liked Haruta (think that was his name) dub was Carlos. I could see myself doing that. Gasp
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:10 PM)Khel Wrote: Gangsta Grandpa!

Takao's Grandfather was a stupid character in the english dub. Tired
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Word to his mad skills. Cool

I think I liked Haruta (think that was his name) dub was Carlos. I could see myself doing that. Gasp

Carldos was the bomb. English dub voice actor was pretty damn dull but he was still one of my favouraites.
(Mar. 31, 2009  7:11 AM)josh-jf Wrote: wait i actually take back what i said i do believe that out of the older people out there kai and ray are the favourites but for little kids which i guess are the targeted audience im sure most would say tyson is their favourite. Well they did when i was in primary school so yeah i take back that comment i made.

I'd say that generally Tyson, Kai and Ray are the favourites of the younger crowd. And then the older fans.....you can't really group. They have many different favourites.

And Grandpa DUB was.....horrible. X_X
(Mar. 31, 2009  8:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'd say that generally Tyson, Kai and Ray are the favourites of the younger crowd. And then the older fans.....you can't really group. They have many different favourites.

And Grandpa DUB was.....horrible. X_X

I got very annoyed about the amount of times he said "Word Up Dawg" and always used the word "Homey"

And while this topic is rather silly, I just need to know...

How the hell did Mariah get more votes than Ozuma?

I mean, I know V-Force was just terrible and never even seemed to have a proper plot which seemed to progress, but he was the only reason I kept watching it =/
There are more males than females on this board.
Even I voted for Mariah. ^^;
(Mar. 31, 2009  1:26 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: My condolences to you and your credit Unhappy

i have no idea what u mean by that Confused
TBH, I didn't like Mariah untill G-rev. I didn't like her at all in the first season.
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: TBH, I didn't like Mariah untill G-rev. I didn't like her at all in the first season.

because she was a bipolar lunatic
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because she was a bipolar lunatic

LMAO
(useless post, I know. But that was hilarious.)
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Takao's Grandfather was a stupid character in the english dub. Tired

He was the only thing that let me actually watch the damn show all the way through
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:54 AM)Anubis Wrote: He was the only thing that let me actually watch the damn show all the way through

[Image: avatar_67.jpg]
Awesome, I like Mariam...Hopefully I'm going to supanova and cosplaying as Mariam...does anyone know where I can get her Beyblade?
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:30 AM)beybi Wrote: Awesome, I like Mariam...Hopefully I'm going to supanova and cosplaying as Mariam...does anyone know where I can get her Beyblade?

It was never made.
I love Kai.
Cuz he's like, so totally me XD hahaha.
and i love his appearance in G-rev.
cant wait to see how he is in season 4.

and Tala or Brooklyn is good runner-ups.
Oh my god, it's a new season, new characters.
(Apr. 01, 2009  8:46 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: I love Kai.

Ahhh, another person who has grey hair, blue triangles on their face and uses spinning tops as a way of ventilating their frustration for life Grin
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:09 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Ahhh, another person who has grey hair, blue triangles on their face and uses spinning tops as a way of ventilating their frustration for life Grin

hehehe, i use my blade to get frustration out, but, hahah, i still have grey-blonde-ish hair (the dye went totally wrong) XD just missing the blue triangles XD
(Apr. 01, 2009  8:46 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: I love Kai.
and i love his appearance in G-rev.
cant wait to see how he is in season 4.

and Tala or Brooklyn is good runner-ups.

The new series, Metal Fight Beyblade will be entirely new, it won't have any of the same characters and it's not a continuation of Beyblade.

Kai kind of reminds me of Kyouya (MFB) though XD