Mystel
2.84%
Crusher
0.95%
Total: 100% 422 vote(s)
aww, disappointing.. my friend told me he wud be in it T_T
i'll miss him :c

hahah, he kinda does, awesome Grin
Aqua, I like Kyouya much more than Kai. Kyouya's much more extroverted compared to Kai, and he has way more "boke" moments.
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:15 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Aqua, I like Kyouya much more than Kai. Kyouya's much more extroverted compared to Kai, and he has way more "boke" moments.

Yeah same here. Though Kai was awesome, he was a bit too reserved and introverted sometimes.
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: all bleach fans have serious problems making value judgements

proof: they watch bleach

ur meen :<

I like Max the most. I don't know why, as we're not alike at all. I guess he has the coolest design to me.

There isn't a lot to these characters besides the basics, we never really see them hang out or anything.
i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.
Also, Hilary is hot... xD
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:20 AM)jsc Wrote: i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.

Smithicide
jsc profile wrote... Wrote:jsc
(Yo. xD)

Registration Date: Mar 29 2009
Date of Birth: Mar 27 1996 (13 years old)
Local Time: Apr 05 2009 at 12:47 PM
Username Changes: 0
You'll grow out of it soon enough.
I can't believe Brooklyn's not on there.
Anyway my faves characters are:
1. Kai and Brooklyn
2. Zeo
3. Julia and Raul
4. King and Queen
5. Tala
6. Kane
7. Ray
From the original series: Max
From MFB: Daidouji
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:20 AM)jsc Wrote: i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.

That is fail ._.
A close one between Ray & Kai, their style, strength and determination is impressive. I like Mariah and also Brooklyn a bit because he makes battles seem so easy.
In the end it's Ray's kindness and friendship that I vote for, he was also my favourite when I used to watch the show. But Kai has a fascinating mystery around him and the spirit that counts, that makes him the best skilled blader of all to me.
I agree with Ray here. The mystery and unpredictability which are part of Kai's nature make him a very intruguing character. His will and nerves of steel and his honour are impressive too and are the traits I like most about him. Hilary is my favourite female character simply because she's a spitfire of a girl who takes no nonsense (not even from Kai - that's something to admire!) and is different from all of the others, not being a Beyblader. She reminds me a little of myself!
-My favorite Anime characters are: Hitoshi, Brooklyn and Yuriy n.n.
Yuriy was the first character I really liked from beyblade, since 1st. season, but then I just loved G rev and most of their characters n.n
(May. 14, 2009  5:15 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I agree with Ray here. The mystery and unpredictability which are part of Kai's nature make him a very intruguing character. His will and nerves of steel and his honour are impressive too and are the traits I like most about him.

There is nothing mysterious or unpredictable about Kai. He is the archetypal moody depressed prettyboy of anime.
^ you really dont like Kai much do you? If a person like that did exist in real life they would be considered a "social reject" in my community.
Didn't you cosplay as him Chocked_2 anyway, the only characters I like atm are, Ming-Ming, Ray, Tyson.
hindsight is 20/20
Kenny is the best XD
He is very friendly and clever.
The true hero behind the scenes Tongue_out_wink
Daichi, Kai, Kyouya, and Ryuuga. Grin
Ray, Lee, Hilary, Kai and Max
Max, followed by Ray and Kenny.
Max, Ray, Kai, Lee and Raul are my fav characters
Kai haha just cause half the stuff he says i find realy funny.Other wise i like Mystel quite abit he was intresting