1.66%
Mystel
2.84%
Crusher
0.95%
Total: 100% 422 vote(s)
Mystel is wicked, wish Posiden was good haha
He was close to doing the waterfall, but not good enough. Uncertain
Hiro Granger I always though was pretty cool, him and Ray.
I always preferred Ray. I liked the way he battled and his bit beast was also my favourite. I always bought his blades if I had a choice.

Tyson annoyed me a little cause I never thought he was as good as Kay, and only about on par with Ray. As for Kai, well, all my friends were obsessed with him. I could see where they were coming from, but I don't know...he seemed a bit too cold and ignorant.
Yes, Tyson was not as good as Kai.

Never mind that Tyson beat Kai pretty much every time they battled.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Never mind that Tyson beat Kai pretty much every time they battled.

Yeah, that was frustrating. Kai was clearly more powerful. I think that was part of the reason why Kai is more popular.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:22 AM)DriggerDX Wrote: Yeah, that was frustrating. Kai was clearly more powerful. I think that was part of the reason why Kai is more popular.

He wasn't agreeing with you bud; I think you misunderstood his post. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:22 AM)DriggerDX Wrote: Yeah, that was frustrating. Kai was clearly more powerful. I think that was part of the reason why Kai is more popular.

Er no I was being sarcastic. Tyson is the strongest Beyblader in the series regardless of what you'd like to believe.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Er no I was being sarcastic. Tyson is the strongest Beyblader in the series regardless of what you'd like to believe.

Yeah but half the time tyson beat Kai and Ray it was a load of carp (is that how i use the word carp? lol) but then again its the tv show so obviously Tyson won when it was important but yeah him being the best and the way he won was just unrealistic.
(Mar. 29, 2009  3:24 AM)josh-jf Wrote: him being the best and the way he won was just unrealistic.

it's a show about superpowered tops with monsters living inside of them

the whole thing is pretty damn unrealistic
(Mar. 29, 2009  3:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's a show about superpowered tops with monsters living inside of them

the whole thing is pretty damn unrealistic

lol yeah true there is enough unreal stuff on that show to last a life time but still i hate how on every show the main character wins even in the most unrealistic situation!!! it make it boring especially since in alot of the shows ive watched the main character has never been my favourite character. (especially in tysons case his such a moron.)
I voted Kai, but Tala and Z0 are da shizz
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:27 AM)Giga Wrote: I voted Kai, but Tala and Z0 are da shizz

you know it
Wait is "Z0" his official name? LMAO
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:44 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wait is "Z0" his official name? LMAO

I think so lol
ZO = Takara
Zeo = Nelvana
My seven favourate characters not in order: Tyson,Kai,Daichi,Ray,Max,Ozuma,Tala
Oops, I forgot to put Brooklyn up.
Yeah Z0 is the Manga (and Japanese Anime?)'s name for Zeo.
(Mar. 29, 2009  3:32 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol yeah true there is enough unreal stuff on that show to last a life time but still i hate how on every show the main character wins even in the most unrealistic situation!!! it make it boring especially since in alot of the shows ive watched the main character has never been my favourite character. (especially in tysons case his such a moron.)

I hope the new series isn't going to be like this but it prolly will, I hope the wins are more even then just the main character winning every battle he does.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:51 AM)Raykon Wrote: I hope the new series isn't going to be like this but it prolly will, I hope the wins are more even then just the main character winning every battle he does.

yeah hopefully it will lol judging by the poll kai and ray are by far the favourites so they should have won the most. Hopefuly their smarter with the new show.
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:33 AM)josh-jf Wrote: kai and ray are by far the favourites so they should have won the most. Hopefuly their smarter with the new show.

that's the dumbest thing i've ever read

characters who win all the time are the least likeable. a character needs to lose to build character.
(Mar. 31, 2009  5:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's the dumbest thing i've ever read

characters who win all the time are the least likeable. a character needs to lose to build character.

maybe they do but as a beyblade anime fan i was frustrated so see my favourite blader lose so many stupid battles. But these two characters (more ray) became side characters and it seems rather stupid if his one of the favourites. Tyson lost and built heaps of character but he still wasnt the most popular character.
and what are you basing that on, exactly? an internet poll? millions of kids watched beyblade

arguing over this is pretty dumb anyway
(Mar. 31, 2009  7:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: and what are you basing that on, exactly? an internet poll? millions of kids watched beyblade

arguing over this is pretty dumb anyway

wait i actually take back what i said i do believe that out of the older people out there kai and ray are the favourites but for little kids which i guess are the targeted audience im sure most would say tyson is their favourite. Well they did when i was in primary school so yeah i take back that comment i made.