Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!)

Could you draw the system layout so I know what I can mod for my beyblade please?
(Nov. 30, 2014  10:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Could you draw the system layout so I know what I can mod for my beyblade please?
Totally!

Anything to help you

Im not the best drawer but I'm aight
Edit: Sorry, I didn't realise there was a second page, so I replied to the last post on the first page Tongue_out
Nah, you'll be fine, and thanks for helping!
Dual, i never said there was anything wrong with it, saying it's similar doesn't mean I'm criticizing, just pointing out, the italics and stuff are very similar is why.
Structure isn't something anyone can redo constantly, as long as the story is good and not too cliched and copied then it's fine, if the story, characters and all that were too similar, then it's worse, but TBH, it was the mighty Dual that got me to perfect my story structure in the first place.
Hey guys! The chapters are coming slowly because of school

Ill try to draw the picture as soon as possible

But please send in characters! Id love to add them to the story!
Guess I will make one based on Heracles, it's a type of sun deity and I'm not are what type but it's most likely balance type, are these metal wheels or chrome wheels? I'm not sure what the first part of the name should be, like ----- Heracles, and do they use track and bottom?

It's a powerful sun god and the owner is mixed in his personalities, he can be kind, fun and brave as his normal self but in heated battles, he's more serious and aggressive, he's a kind person as a whole but if anything wrong happens which annoys him, he tries to stop it with force.

MAYBE.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Guess I will make one based on Heracles, it's a type of sun deity and I'm not are what type by it's most likely balance type, are these metal wheels or chrome wheels? I'm not sure what the first part of the name should be, like ----- Heracles, and do they use track and bottom?
Metal Wheels!

And the beys are based off of gods Smile
Heracles is a sun god Smile So I guess I will call mine Scorch Heracles, any track and tips.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:28 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Heracles is a sun god Smile So I guess I will call mine Scorch Heracles, any track and tips.
Isn't Heracles a hero/demi-god

Helios is the sun god
I guess, then I'm probably doing Helios or Apollo, as long as it's a good and powerful sun god.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I guess, then I'm probably doing Helios or Apollo, as long as it's a good and powerful sun god.
Apollo would be better considering i already making a blader with Helios

Quote:do these have to be gods?

Yes,Unless you have a really good idea Smile
Really? Someone beat me to a sun god, ah well, so is there any track and tips? Sorry to keep asking.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Really? Someone beat me to a sun god, ah well, so is there any track and tips? Sorry to keep asking.
Lemme Think
I'll most likely mod a death wheel or something.
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:41 PM)Spectral Wrote:

why not just legendary creatures?
(Dec. 01, 2014  10:59 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2014  9:41 PM)Spectral Wrote:

why not just legendary creatures?
Thats a good idea

You could use them as well
What huh?! I could have use those? Ah well Gods are well... Gods mwahahaha!

I gotta say having only gods would make it more original.
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What huh?! I could have use those? Ah well Gods are well... Gods mwahahaha!

I gotta say having only gods would make it more original.
I guess your right

Only gods now!
Aha! I knew it! Tongue_out

Wait, what's a god suited for the main antogonist?
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Aha! I knew it! Tongue_out

Wait, what's a god suited for the main antogonist?
Most likley Khaos,Apophis or Azazel
I'm either doing Apollo or Hyperion, not sure yet, either a sun god of god of light.

Anyway, what role should I get? Or rather what role am I allowed to get?
I might join in but only if Spectral would let me.