Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!)

(Dec. 02, 2014  2:20 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What role do I get?

Also I may change my character personality a little bit, where he is more happier, only a bit more though.
I guess you'll can come in episode 5 or 4 depending on what type of bey you choose
Balance type, but am I protagonist, main character, rival? Etc
My character will probably be named "Kūchū Zefā" which means "Aerial Zephyr", and my motif will be Aether.
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:24 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Balance type, but am I protagonist, main character, rival? Etc
most likely rival of an upcoming character thats on the same team as Akhem,Hamon Koh
WAIT! Mine was "Sun Emperor" not "Sun King".

EDIT: Also, sweet! Thanks for the role, alright I'll make a beyblade and show it when I have finished.
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:26 AM)des!re Wrote: My character will probably be named "KÅ«chÅ« Zefā" which means "Aerial Zephyr", and my motif will be Aether.
Sairento's motif is Zephyr and Wind
My character is usually mysterious, but happy at times. Is he gonna be a Protagonist, Rival or Main Character? Oh yeah, his bey will be an attack type.

(Dec. 02, 2014  2:28 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:26 AM)des!re Wrote: My character will probably be named "KÅ«chÅ« Zefā" which means "Aerial Zephyr", and my motif will be Aether.
Sairento's motif is Zephyr and Wind

You coulda told me that while I was in the midst of making a character. w/e, I'll make another one.
Uh-oh spedudios...

Need my assistance later Spectral?
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:32 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Uh-oh spedudios...

Need my assistance later Spectral?
Yeah..Most likely making the beys
Okay, I'm probably based of Asteria and my character will be called Sufia Raito (Sphere Light).
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:35 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Okay, I'm probably based of Asteria and my character will be called Sufia Raito (Sphere Light).
Is everybody using light types?
Alright, this one will be a girl. Her name will be "YÅ«gure Megami" translating to "Dusk Goddess". Her Greek Goddes will be Nyx. She will be a mysterious girl, but can sometimes be happy. Her bey will be a attack type, that can disappear at times, and attack from different directions. *prays to god that this isn't tooken*
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:37 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:35 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Okay, I'm probably based of Asteria and my character will be called Sufia Raito (Sphere Light).

Its actually based on stars.
Mine sure isn't based on light, xD.
@Spectral, mine is the sun, which is also intense heat according to Kai. Also I MIGHT make them but I'm limited in parts at the moment.

desire, a girl huh, interesting, girl OCs are generally awesome!
I'll change it if you want.
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:43 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:37 AM)Spectral Wrote:

Its actually based on stars.
I guess so

Astreaus was gonna be mine but I changed it

@[des!re] Nope not taken!

@[~Pharmist~] Keep it! I like it!
Should mine be the sun referring to being extreme heat and power?

My element isn't focused on light but rather extreme heat, anyways I am probably making mine and showing it later on.
(Dec. 02, 2014  1:07 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Should mine be the sun referring to being extreme heat and power?

My element isn't focused on light but rather extreme heat, anyways I am probably making mine and showing it later on.
Hey Jinbee,I really like your avatar,do you think you could make one for me? and/or the other members that wanna help with B:WT?

EDIT:Ill be making a new characters,Alicia Underlind (like alice wonderland) with Ouroboros Jabberwocky
Errr not sure, this was done in my ten minutes of free time in college, and I don't do these often, and I'm not always online so I probably can't, PROBABLY anyways.

The only reason I made this was because I was bored, and I wanted to make it for Dragooon II, until I realised I can't make one yet, so it's my avatar.
(Dec. 02, 2014  10:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Errr not sure, this was done in my ten minutes of free time in college, and I don't do these often, and I'm not always online so I probably can't, PROBABLY anyways.

The only reason I made this was because I was bored, and I wanted to make it for Dragooon II, until I realised I can't make one yet, so it's my avatar.
Thats totally fine Smile

Im making a new character named Koshou Sukairain (Broken Skyline)

So his beyblade will be a Sky-God
Is there such a thing as crystal god, gods that create crystalline substances or rocks?
(Dec. 02, 2014  11:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Is there such a thing as crystal god, gods that create crystalline substances or rocks?
Not that I know of
Nvm then, thanks!
what element isn't taken yet? I may need one.