Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!)

(Dec. 03, 2014  12:30 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: what element isn't taken yet? I may need one.
Earth,Metal,Water,Sonic,Space,Physic,Darkness and Demon

Edit:Ive decided that you can have a Mythical Beast as your Metal-Wheel name and a God for your Energy Ring and Faceboolt

example:Amarok Jupiter ES145EMWD
What?...

Jinn Apollo(Track and Tip in progress)
[Image: e005kw.jpg]
Endurance/Balance Mode, Completely circular on top to bottom, the orange line in between the core and frame is rubber, which prevents shaking by fixing it with grip, it has a strong velocity because of that. This is also Balance mode because it is fixed and defensive.

[Image: 20z3214.jpg]
Defense/Attack Mode, The orange like I said are rubber, but this reveals the rubber which allows strong absorbing defense, and the thickness is good for defense as well, the spikes are for attack and rubber deflects back for attacking.

Good Enough?
I may go with Valkyrie Asteria.
(Dec. 06, 2014  2:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What?...

Jinn Apollo(Track and Tip in progress)
[Image: e005kw.jpg]
Endurance/Balance Mode, Completely circular on top to bottom, the orange line in between the core and frame is rubber, which prevents shaking by fixing it with grip, it has a strong velocity because of that. This is also Balance mode because it is fixed and defensive.

[Image: 20z3214.jpg]
Defense/Attack Mode, The orange like I said are rubber, but this reveals the rubber which allows strong absorbing defense, and the thickness is good for defense as well, the spikes are for attack and rubber deflects back for attacking.

Good Enough?
Thats great! Im going to work on my Amarok Fenrir soon
I'm probably going to use a GBD as a tip and I'm not sure for the track yet.

Also isn't Fenrir NOT a god, and you said Gods are for clear wheels.
I thought the second part of the names are supoose to be based on gods...is a Fenrir a god?
[Image: 33xhowl.jpg]

Here's my track and bottom, CA145GBD(Centrifugal Armour and Gravity Ball Defense)

This is now Jinn Apollo CA145GBD.
(Dec. 06, 2014  1:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: [Image: 33xhowl.jpg]

Here's my track and bottom, CA145GBD(Centrifugal Armour and Gravity Ball Defense)

This is now Jinn Apollo CA145GBD.
Okay.Thanks,Just so you know you'll be put in the second season or the next couple episodes
I really don't mind, but if I was in the second series, what role do I get?
(Dec. 07, 2014  12:10 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I really don't mind, but if I was in the second series, what role do I get?
Most likley a main character

Still trying to think of a beyblade XD
OP Updated,Episode 3!
Wow, the series is great! Maybe check your grammar a little, but it is a great series!
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:28 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Wow, the series is great! Maybe check your grammar a little, but it is a great series!
Thanks Bro! Wanna create a character!
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:37 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:28 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Wow, the series is great! Maybe check your grammar a little, but it is a great series!

Sure! What are the requirements?
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:53 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:37 AM)Spectral Wrote:

Just use a mythological creature as your metal wheel and a god as your energy ring and face

No more fire gods though
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:56 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:53 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:37 AM)Spectral Wrote: Thanks Bro! Wanna create a character!

Just use a mythological creature as your metal wheel and a god as your energy ring and face

No more fire gods though

Unicorn Aphrodite HS160(Horn Strike; 3 horn-like swords)HF/S
Is that good?
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:12 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:56 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:53 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Sure! What are the requirements?

No more fire gods though

Unicorn Aphrodite HS160(Horn Strike; 3 horn-like swords)HF/S
Is that good?
Perfect! Awesome!
Cool Hato, what role are you going to have? I'm suppose to be one one of the main characters in series 2 or series 1.

Also, out of curiousity, what colours Unicorn Aphrodite?
(Dec. 10, 2014  12:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Cool Hato, what role are you going to have? I'm suppose to be one one of the main characters in series 2 or series 1.

Also, out of curiousity, what colours Unicorn Aphrodite?
Hey,Are you making everyones beys?
Depends on if I have the parts they want me to use, as I only have up to Explosion, I have not got 4D with the exception of Death Quetzalcoatl which I need.
Is my character still going to be implemented, YÅ«gure Megami? The beyblade will probably be Gorgon Nyx or something, or can anyone think of a dark mythical beast? Could my character also be a main character in the second season?
(Dec. 10, 2014  10:08 PM)des!re Wrote: Is my character still going to be implemented, YÅ«gure Megami? The beyblade will probably be Gorgon Nyx or something, or can anyone think of a dark mythical beast? Could my character also be a main character in the second season?
I already made the second season main characters,but you can be a main one in this season!
What role will Sufia Raito and her Beyblade, Valkyrie Asteria going to play?
Hey Spectral, an update for my bey and characters:
I want the owner to be named Seishin Aishi please
If bey color matters; Pink attack ring and face bolt (I can draw a picture for the face bolt Smile ), normal metal wheel, green track and blue tip.
Special move (if needed): Love Horn; rushes itself at the opposing bey glowing red/pink
Anything else needed?
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:09 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Hey Spectral, an update for my bey and characters:
I want the owner to be named Seishin Aishi please
If bey color matters; Pink attack ring and face bolt (I can draw a picture for the face bolt Smile ), normal metal wheel, green track and blue tip.
Special move (if needed): Love Horn; rushes itself at the opposing bey glowing red/pink
Anything else needed?
Nothing else needed except the evolution

where it can be a element and a god Smile