World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Beyblade-Waking-Trigger-%C3%A3%C6%92%E2%84%A2%C3%A3%E2%80%9A%C2%A4%C3%A3%C6%92%E2%80%93%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%AC%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%BC%C3%A3%C6%92%E2%80%B0%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%AF%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%BC%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%AB%C3%A3%C6%92%E2%80%B0%C3%A3%C6%92%CB%86%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%AA%C3%A3%E2%80%9A%C2%AC%C3%A3%C6%92%C2%BC%C3%AF%C2%BC%C2%81-accepting-characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトム- Classik - Nov. 28, 2014

Episode 1-Dark and Bright
Episode 2-The storm arises
Episode 3-Trial by wind
Episode 4-Arrival and Test of the Goddess's

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Jinbee - Nov. 28, 2014

It's kinda short, needs commas spaced but the story is alright.

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Classik - Nov. 28, 2014

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:14 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It's kinda short, needs commas spaced but the story is alright.
Thanks,The rest of the series will be differently written

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Jinbee - Nov. 28, 2014

Is this a plastic gen fan series?

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Classik - Nov. 28, 2014

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Is this a plastic gen fan series?
No,Its actually in a completely different timeline after Zero-G

Kinda like how mine and HolyPhoenix5 made new systems which was after Zero G?

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:24 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Kinda like how mine and HolyPhoenix5 made new systems which was after Zero G?
Sorta,Except its combining Plastics,4D and Zero G!

Sounds good, I may make a character.

That is if you accept one of the main characters?

Could you possibly draw the beyblade layout so I know what it looks like?

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Kaneki - Nov. 28, 2014

Criticism: Miss use of capital letters, needs spacing, some grammatical errors and a few more things.

I'd like if the chapters could be longer. Good story, though! Just fix a few things and it'll be good. Smile

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Sounds good, I may make a character.

Of course! What character would you like?

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - HolyPhoenix5 - Nov. 28, 2014

somehow, the first episode looks similar to mine.

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:41 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Sounds good, I may make a character.

Of course! What character would you like?

I'll plan one later, once again I may use a fire/volcano element OR earth element, he is a kind Beyblader who tries to keep his emotions stable, in battle he is more aggressive depending on situation, and owns a balance type.

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:43 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: somehow, the first episode looks similar to mine.
How? Please explain

And the series will be written differently then the first chapter

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - HolyPhoenix5 - Nov. 28, 2014

im not sure, there's just something about the character that's kinda like saberu where he doesn't care for Beyblades at first in a similar way.

(Nov. 28, 2014  9:50 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: im not sure, there's just something about the character that's kinda like saberu where he doesn't care for Beyblades at first in a similar way.
Well actually,Beyblade was just introduced to him,so he doesn't really know about them Wink

neither did mine. at least it's not like Ginga where he's good from the start, that was stupid but this is good.

(Nov. 28, 2014  10:00 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: neither did mine. at least it's not like Ginga where he's good from the start, that was stupid but this is good.
Haha,thanks!

You want a character?

im good, maybe i will but not now.

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Classik - Nov. 30, 2014

Just made episode 2!

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - HolyPhoenix5 - Nov. 30, 2014

err isn't the structure almost exactly like jinbees?

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Nov. 30, 2014

Your right HolyPhoenix5, the layout does look familiar...it looks like Jinbee's. Other than that, the story is cute. I like it.

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Classik - Nov. 30, 2014

(Nov. 30, 2014  10:32 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: err isn't the structure almost exactly like jinbees?
Actually,Alot of people use that format of typing

About 98% on the other forums I'm on use that type of typing format

Now,do you have any advice or comments on the story?

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - HolyPhoenix5 - Nov. 30, 2014

most fan series i saw seem to do it differently, but oh well.

the usual, the grammar needs work, the story is pretty good though jinbees feels more complete. not bad though.

RE: Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドト - Jinbee - Nov. 30, 2014

Aww how sweet, a potential love story, that's always a big plus for me, it's interesting and it's not the over cliche beyblade format. Good job!

Way better than that horrendous, and I mean horrendous cartoon Dogmons... Not sure why I brung it up but I loathe that show.

(Nov. 30, 2014  10:39 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Aww how sweet, a potential love story, that's always a big plus for me, it's interesting and it's not the over cliche beyblade format. Good job!

Way better than that horrendous, and I mean horrendous cartoon Dogmons... Not sure why I brung it up but I loathe that show.
Thanks man,I tried to make less like MFB and more like a slice of life kinda story!

Feel free to make a Character!