Beyblade Facts You Know (Anime/Manga)

Kai,Julian and Delta being mid season antagonist in G-Revolution, Metal Masters, and Rise they have lost 3 battles each.
Kai lost to Daichi(On purpose)
Kai lost to Tyson in the finals of the Tag Team World Championships
Kai lost to Brooklyn in the semi-finals of the BEGA League Tryouts and in the process has Dranzer Gigs Turbo destroyed and making him get injured badly
Julian lost to Gingka in the Finals of the Block A or B (I forgot lol)
Julian lost to Damian Twice (First round using clockwise rotation, second round using counterclockwise rotation and tagged with the interference of Wales and Sophie.)
Julian also lost to Dashan if you count that as his 3rd lost consecutive
Delta lost to Arthur the first time when he interferred in his match against Aiger
Delta lost to Arthur a second time (Tagged with Dante)
Delta lost against Arthur again for the third time and in the procesc got Erase Devolos destroyed
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai,Julian and Delta being mid season antagonist in G-Revolution, Metal Masters, and Rise they have lost 3 battles each.
Kai lost to Brooklyn in the semi-finals of the BEGA League Tryouts and in the process has Dranzer Gigs Turbo destroyed and making him get injured badly
Julian lost to Damian Twice (First round using clockwise rotation, second round using counterclockwise rotation and tagged with the interference of Wales and Sophie.)
Delta lost to Arthur the first time when he interferred in his match against Aiger
Delta lost against Arthur again for the third time and in the procesc got Erase Devolos destroyed

A lot of this we kinda already know.
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai,Julian and Delta being mid season antagonist in G-Revolution, Metal Masters, and Rise they have lost 3 battles each.

A lot of this we kinda already know.

Aw man Unhappy I can never come up with anything good.
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  3:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: A lot of this we kinda already know.

Aw man Unhappy I can never come up with anything good.

If you don't really know one, you don't have to force yourself to post.
Dachi is 10 years old in G-Revolution, making him the youngest member. Tyson, Kenny, Hilary and MAx in the Japanese version are 12 at this point while Kai and Rei are 14.
Dante and Gwyn acutally helped Valt create Brave Valtryek at the end of the rise manga.
In the manga, Valt purposely broke Z Achilles to release him from his dark resonance. Also Valt kicked shu in the middle of his legs in first season (You know, that inapropriate private part).
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:13 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: In the manga, Valt purposely broke Z Achilles to release him from his dark resonance. Also Valt kicked shu in the middle of his legs in first season (You know, that inapropriate private part).

oof
I can feel it from here

Gwyn and Lui are the only burst main antagonists that are not truly evil
(red eye was evil, he just got back to normal)
Kai was the 1st World Champion in the whole beyblade franchise
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai was the 1st World Champion in the whole beyblade franchise

True
This is probally the most confusing fact but here goes: Bryan made his Falborg 2 engine gear and turn it into a hard metal system bey in the manga
Protociel was the first bey ever to spin steal

(ep 5 of bakuten shoot)
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Protociel was the first bey ever to spin steal

(ep 5 of bakuten shoot)
My life has been a whole lie
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Protociel was the first bey ever to spin steal

(ep 5 of bakuten shoot)
My life has been a whole lie

I know
I am re-watching rn the classic series in japanese (rip Dizzy) while my teacher still does not publish the 2 tests we have to do today
and i am on ep 5

Hyuga caused the beyvirus
I know gingka is the best
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know gingka is the best

nah
Ryuga better
He almost won against Rago ALONE

but I dont wanna argue

Rago would like to change your mind.
Fact is Kai was actually the best blader even before the anime started in OG
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

nah
Ryuga better
He almost won against Rago ALONE

but I dont wanna argue

Ryuga was no where close to beating Rago.
rago is weird and fat
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:28 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: rago is weird and fat
yes
(i dont think he is fat, but being fat s being overweight not having a big belly, so yes
he is probably fat)
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:28 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: rago is weird and fat

Huh?
Technically Rago is the strongest blader in mfb. The best blader in mfb is debatable
(Jan. 07, 2021  6:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Technically Rago is the strongest blader in mfb. The best blader in mfb is debatable

is usually debated between:
Ryuga
Ginka
Kyoya
Masamune
Tetsu... jk
yeah gingka defeated him though with big bang pegasus. But rago is not good looking at all