Beyblade Election

They start to vote Beyblade Election from Oct 15 to November 12nd in Corocoro comic by postcard.
Result will be on Corocoro January issue(December 15th)
Winner will be new Bey.
Choose from
1 Ragnaruk
2 Valkyrie
3 Satan
4 Fafnir
5 Longinus
6 Diabolos
7 Dragon
8 Spriggan
9 Achiles
10 Phoenix
11 Genesis
12 Xcalibur
13 Zeus
14 Wyvern
15 Deathsyther
16 Kerbeus
17 Knight
18 Chronos
11 I need a genesis!
I just wanna say this, but don’t spam this thread with posts saying your votes, as you can’t vote here. This is for everyone, not directed at anyone.
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:54 PM)marutti Wrote: They start to vote Beyblade Election from Oct 15 to November 12nd in Corocoro comic by postcard.
Winner will be new Bey.
Choose from
1 Ragnaruk
2 Valkyrie
3 Satan
4 Fafnir
5 Longinus
6 Diabolos
7 Dragon
8 Spriggan
9 Achiles
10 Phoenix
11 Genesis
12 Xcalibur
13 Zeus
14 Wyvern
15 Deathsyther
16 Kerbeus
17 Knight
18 Chronos

So because this has beyblades that already have Sparking evolutions, does this confirm a new series after Sparking?
Cognite is an option, the Cuza fan in me is hardcore hoping for Cognite. Since my friend is getting a Corocoro, maybe he could send me the sheet to mail in? It would be cool to vote.
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma go with number 10

You cant vote here

(Oct. 13, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:54 PM)marutti Wrote: They start to vote Beyblade Election from Oct 15 to November 12nd in Corocoro comic by postcard.
Winner will be new Bey.
Choose from
1 Ragnaruk
2 Valkyrie
3 Satan
4 Fafnir
5 Longinus
6 Diabolos
7 Dragon
8 Spriggan
9 Achiles
10 Phoenix
11 Genesis
12 Xcalibur
13 Zeus
14 Wyvern
15 Deathsyther
16 Kerbeus
17 Knight
18 Chronos

So because this has beyblades that already have Sparking evolutions, does this confirm a new series after Sparking?
I dont understand how these Beyblade having Sparking evolutions/evolution concepts confirm a new series.
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

You cant vote here

oops nvm sorry. I really wanna see a phi come back and maybe cuza
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

You cant vote here

(Oct. 13, 2020  8:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So because this has beyblades that already have Sparking evolutions, does this confirm a new series after Sparking?
I dont understand how these Beyblade having Sparking evolutions/evolution concepts confirm a new series.

That is because they would have the product line already planned up to this point, so they would have to implement the one that got voted into the new series because it would be too late to implement it into Sparking.
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Cognite is an option, the Cuza fan in me is hardcore hoping for Cognite. Since my friend is getting a Corocoro, maybe he could send me the sheet to mail in? It would be cool to vote.

It's only available to people in Japan.
I feel like a sparking kerbeus would be good especially since we need more defense types in sparking but a Phoenix and genesis would also be pretty sick
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:09 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I feel like a sparking kerbeus would be good especially since we need more defense types in sparking but a Phoenix and genesis would also be pretty sick

I just wonder how they would do their gimmicks
Bet I would be down for a new Achilles although it might be Spriggan due to the humongous Shu base.
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You cant vote here

That is because they would have the product line already planned up to this point, so they would have to implement the one that got voted into the new series because it would be too late to implement it into Sparking.

Couldn't it just be apart of the random booster in December?

Also, I feel they would have a different system
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That is because they would have the product line already planned up to this point, so they would have to implement the one that got voted into the new series because it would be too late to implement it into Sparking.

Couldn't it just be apart of the random booster in December?

No, because there are beys on there that have to be either voted to get evolutions or not. They’d have to show off the Beyblade in the anime if it were someone like Valkyrie or Spriggan.
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Couldn't it just be apart of the random booster in December?

No, because there are beys on there that have to be either voted to get evolutions or not. They’d have to show off the Beyblade in the anime if it were someone like Valkyrie or Spriggan.

Well, its not confirmed everyone one is produced and ready. They could all just be concepts with an unfinished model hypothetically ready for mass production. Plus they dont have to show it in the anime, like what they did with Develos.
We have to spend our energy on protesting for a new Diabolos after the mega oof done on TT’s part
Chronos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Couldn't it just be apart of the random booster in December?

I understand now. If someone like Valtryek won they would have to release it in season 6.
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:45 PM)Kut-Eye Wrote: I hope it is number 8

Probably will be Unhappy

We just got a spriggan
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:54 PM)kai edits Wrote:

We just got a spriggan

It would have to be released in season 6 then. Same for a bunch of other beys.
Their is a bright side to this If its a bey from the current sparking lineup that couldnt indicated a new season or part 2 For sparking. If its a bey that we don't have already its another win