Jul

Beyblade East Day 1: Gravity Hurts… so we banned it. | Sponsored by SpinCityImports

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Tournament Results
997 RC Raceway
7888 Anthony Hwy
  follow the WBO signs
11:00 AM on 07/20/2024
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
5 cash

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Banlist Variation: Libra Ban
  • The following Metal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Libra
Banlist Variation: Gravity Ban
  • The following Metal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Gravity
Banlist Variation: Dark Knight Ban
  • The following Crystal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Dark Knight/Ronin
Banlist Variation: Screw Ban
  • The following Metal Wheel may not be used in this tournament: Screw/Spiral

Prizes: 
1st - WBBA attack and balance set
2nd - WBBA stamina and defense set 
3rd - orange MF-2 facebolts 

We’ll also have a raffle from Beys & Bricks! Check out their store! https://beysandbricks.com/used

Check out our other Beyblade East events! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-East-2024

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
When reading the title i asked myself "is that a cryoshell reference" and seeing bionicle as the banner confirmed it. Love seeing bionicle is still in people's hearts

Side note yall should use the toa phantoka instead of the toa mahri cause thats when they used gravity hurts for the promos.
RAYGILMORBING lmaoooooooooooooo
Yuuuh im excited
(Jun. 26, 2024  3:15 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: When reading the title i asked myself "is that a cryoshell reference" and seeing bionicle as the banner confirmed it. Love seeing bionicle is still in people's hearts

Side note yall should use the toa phantoka instead of the toa mahri cause thats when they used gravity hurts for the promos.

will bring my lewa 2008 to the event
This matches for event have now been processed.