Beyblade EAST

Everyone has been asking when the thread for beyblade east will be up so I have made a temporary thread until the real one is up

Beyblade east
August 3rd-burst s
August 4th-burst c and mfb limited
11:30 am to tbd
Havertown PA paddock Farms Park 
Prizes:TBD a lot for Shure
Host:me Natedogphilly
Confirmed participants: NumberWonBlader

Any questions let me know 

Sorry everyone about the long wait for the thread to come up
Hyper xeno, I've moved this to North America.

However, this sort of post really should exist within a general thread for potential Pennsylvania tournament discussion. Does one not exist to your knowledge? I wasn't able to find one searching quickly just now. If not, this thread should be changed to that.

And to be clear for everyone: this event is currently not official and not endorsed by the WBO as of yet. NatedogPhilly has an outstanding spreadsheet to submit for this event before it can be approved. Only events listed in WBO Beyblade Tournaments are official.
I will talk to him about that also if I were to become a host before he does his results then would I be able to host the tournament and have him help because I have taken the quiz and it is being reviewed by TSO so I will be one soon
Nate finished the spreadsheet
Alright can't wait to battle so many awesome bladers
(Jul. 14, 2019  7:50 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Nate finished the spreadsheet

Then tell him to post the spreadsheet on the Tournament thread
Also I am a organizer now so if it isn’t done I will just host it
(Jul. 15, 2019  1:55 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Also I am a organizer now so if it isn’t done I will just host it

So they’re fine with you being an underaged organizer too? Wow, two people.
(Jul. 15, 2019  1:55 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Also I am a organizer now so if it isn’t done I will just host it

Nice, time to prepare combos for the Tournament since there are tons of Judgement Stuff at the tournament i just went to
Wdym I am turning 13 do you even know
(Jul. 15, 2019  1:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Wdym I am turning 13 do you even know

Deleted Post...
(Jul. 15, 2019  1:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Wdym I am turning 13 do you even know

In December. This event takes place before December. So I’m assuming that they’re letting you be an underaged organizer. Smile.
I have been applying for a organizer for 2 yrs and the say I am ok to be a organizer so it must be because I am ready
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:02 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have been applying for a organizer for 2 yrs and the say I am ok to be a organizer so it must be because I am ready
Okay. I mean, It took me shorter, but hey! Who’s counting? (JKJK, DON’T HATE ME)
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:02 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I have been applying for a organizer for 2 yrs and the say I am ok to be a organizer so it must be because I am ready

It says your age on your profile, that’s probably why it took 2 years
Yeh also because I was honest and told them my age and the told me when I was close to 13 I would become a organizer I am so excited I have wanted this for 2 and a half yrs
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:16 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Yeh also because I was honest and told them my age and the told me when I was close to 13 I would become a organizer I am so excited I have wanted this for 2 and a half yrs

I’m not telling you to lie about your age, I’m under 13 and I’m not taking the quiz until I’m mature enough for all the responsibilities of being a organizer.
Ok, I can probably go just saying. It's a maybe for me.
Hope you can
(Jul. 15, 2019  7:50 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Hope you can

Yeah same
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:16 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Yeh also because I was honest and told them my age and the told me when I was close to 13 I would become a organizer I am so excited I have wanted this for 2 and a half yrs

I’m not telling you to lie about your age, I’m under 13 and I’m not taking the quiz until I’m mature enough for all the responsibilities of being a organizer.

I’ve been 15 since October, but I didn’t feel ready to become an Organizer until I had some experience in tournaments (which I started to get recently) and I thought I would wait until at least next year. Honestly, I couldn’t wait until I was 16, so I did the quiz a few weeks ago. I’m still waiting for the results, but I’m planning accordingly by buying 2 new stadiums.
Anyway, back on the topic of this thread, I come back from a trip to Europe on  Augus 5th, so I’ll regrettably be missing both days. I advise that everyone that’s going tries to have as much fun as possible, because I don’t want the East Coast Blader Spirit going away any time soon!
I have been shadowing organizers for 2yrs
Why is this thread starting to talk about people's experiences with the organizers quiz instead of the real topic, Beyblade East
I honestly don't know let's get on topic guys