Beyblade Customizer

Uhh lol, I didnt know if it fitted anywhere else but yeah, Im going to make a program, which will belong to Zarrox Skyblade, if he wishes to release it into the public then he will, but if he wants to keep it to his self, he can, ill eventually make a web version for WBO, itll be slower, but atleast you wont have to download it lol.
Anyway the outline of the program will look like this:

[Image: 23vn7me.png]

I got some parts muddled up, like I forgot to put weight disk and stuff so I just put ETC. You basically click the arrows and browse through beyblade parts, and at the bottom it tells you the stats of the beyblade and what type of beyblade it is, and on the right side it tells you what beyblades you need to make that beyblade.

Any other ideas?
I will release it to public. wont be selfish. its wrong to be selfish ;; i have one idea..you could put a pic of the parts youll need from each bey next to the name of the part....?
Cool. Anything else you would like to see in it Zarrox?
Its really neat!

Though, it seens to me like its all HMS. Maybe a Plastic and MFB one would work too! Also, an option to download an image file containing ur bey would be cool, but we have ctrl+Prt Scr for that.

EDIT:
Quote:I know how to code in PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript and many more web languages. I also know how to program in Autoit, Visual Basic and a few more languages. If you need your very own custom program or your own custom created site, then come to me!
And this program proves it!
Yeh this version would be for HMS, Ill make extra buttons to change what type of beyblade it is. Though HMS will come first since theres not too many and Its the type that I know the most about lol. Ill obviously need help from WBO members to get the names of the parts and stuff for the stats.
If theres anything i can do, Firelord767, Spriter extrodianare (i wish), at your service!
Zarrox what did you mean by your idea? In the middle, between the arrows its going to be a pic of that part and on the sides of the arrows instead of saying Back and forward, it will say the the name of the part you just saw on the left and on the right itll say the name of the next part if you press the arrow. In the end I might make another version that allows you to see it all together. But thatll be difficult.

Firelord, ill need help on naming the parts and the stats and the beyblade type lol. Also ill have to find a pic of the part like straight up facing it like in the pic in my first post.
ok. There was a page on Beyblade.jp that had all the parts official images and stuff, but i'm not sure where that went. I'll try to find it.

EDIT:Found it! Click here
Isnt that MFB only? I agree that would be very useful for the MFB version but first I want to make a HMS one.
I know. I was just posting that for refrence.
kk. Thanks anyway. If you find a HMS one or a Plastic one can you post it here aswell. Thanks. Im looking aswell btw but no luck so far.
Well, i found these, and there not too useful, but its a start and i'm sure that the WD and RC can be edited to create the others, too. If i knew what the other wd looked like, i'd start now, but i don't, so some reaserch stands between you and some HMS WDs. Sorry.
All it tells is the stats, which don't really mean anything ...

Should be fun, regardless.
It tells what type the beyblade is too and what beyblades you would need to make it. c:
Found this in the wiki. I think the person who took the picture chose the backround without spriters in mind.

EDIT: What program are you using to make this? I doubt its all coding on notepad.
Attached Files

.bmp   HMS WD.bmp (Size: 116.91 KB / Downloads: 20)
Hmm. Ones that are made on the computer would suit more, it'd look better but if thats all we can find, itll have to do.
I'll make a monochrome bitmap
Yeah but the thing is, would you be able to make it for every single part out there? o.o
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:25 PM)Medz Wrote: Yeah but the thing is, would you be able to make it for every single part out there? o.o

Maybe every single WD out there. Plus, wasn't the HMS the smallest system to date? There were like, 5 in the anime. Whatever. For right now, we've got this monochrome bitmap:
Attached Files

.bmp   HMS WD monochrome.bmp (Size: 116.91 KB / Downloads: 16)
(Aug. 09, 2009  7:09 PM)Medz Wrote: In the middle, between the arrows its going to be a pic of that part and on the sides of the arrows instead of saying Back and forward, it will say the the name of the part you just saw on the left and on the right itll say the name of the next part if you press the arrow. In the end I might make another version that allows you to see it all together. But thatll be difficult.
Sounds sweet will you be able to save the ideas?
Uhmm, the best I can do is make it auto take a screenie of the program and save that to a pic.
I'd be willing to help if you need any. This is pretty kool.
neat! imagine making an app for customizing blades..
Today computer flash something or other or other, tommorrow itouch app!

Quote:Uhmm, the best I can do is make it auto take a screenie of the program and save that to a pic.
Also, if you can find a way to automatically crop the screen to where the bey is (if that is even possible.) or somehow utilize the ctrl+prt scr button combo. Either may be hard feats, though.