Beyblade Customizer

I cant wait to see this. If it is downloadable, I will definatly be downloading!
I might be able to help create a flash beta on photoshop Smile
Photoshop can save *.swf? Can elements do it too?
Yeah i think i only used Elements for a short while then went to CS4
My dad has elements, i'll have to try! Thx!
Ill get to work on a .swf beta! If its good ill make an iphone app and all them lol pm me the details you would like on it thanks Smile
I am working on an advanced actionscript 2 or 3 if i have time
This looks like a very fun program to use Smile
Nice work, keep it up! Grin
If any one wants to suggest a layout please feel free Smile

Well the betas going to be called Bey Customizer 0.01a
[Image: Layout.png]
heres the layout for the mfb customizer
Its basically creating a slideshow with interactive capabilitiesSmile
Nice Nice. Very nice. But you shouldnt be able to change the type. When you change the parts it will automatically be able to determine what type it is.
No i mean if some one wants to build a defence combo it will rate the parts in a Defense category . also beynvl told me to make it a number scoring system so if newer parts come out
Oh rite. kk. Also what would be better, a version that you use online or one that you need to download?
umm ill work on a web version first for testing and then ill just upload it to a flash player for download
Uhh what lol. I meant should I code it in PHP or in Autoit which is another programming language.
Oh im working on it in Adobe Flash it makes a .swf file which is loaded onto websites. And then i could make an app for phones with it . Or just make an .exe file but first i need the info on layouts etc
(Aug. 17, 2009  12:18 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Oh im working on it in Adobe Flash it makes a .swf file which is loaded onto websites. And then i could make an app for phones with it . Or just make an .exe file but first i need the info on layouts etc

G2G sleep lol ill work on it when i get home from school. but i need info so ppl post what they want in the customizerSmile
Hmm your one seems fine. Also you make the .swf versions and stuff, ill do the ajax version and a php version that loads a new page each time for people that it dosent load for.
Also i got a file with all the sprites on it ill send it 2 ul8r so we can work on it Smile
Well, i was very disappointed when i tried to click on ur leyout. I thought it waz the beta. Now that i know that elements can save swf, i can help with coding too!

The app thing was a joke, but if you can make it...

StormDrigger, can u pleez send me the sprite sheet? I never know when i could come in handy.

Soooooooo... anybody want we to whip up some buttons?
Yeah sure ill send you the sprite sheet. Ill upload it to a website so you can download Smile sorry about the confusion with the layout
Heres the link !
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4mzddkjmaj
Thx. When i get off the wii and onto the computer, i'll save it.

And the layout- well, that was just stupiditty.
Hello guys.
Could anyone willing to help with this project please download the file that is in one of my previous posts. And rate each part and post it on here Smile so i can collaborate the information into a .swf file. Because im not going to rate these (lack of knowledge LOL). Then i can get to work. I have done a beta version to test if the pictures will rate and that. Also it will show the rating on the left side but it will not give you an overall rating. Unhappy you have to do that yourself. Also when i finish the MFB Bey Customizer i will move on to Hybrid Wheel Bey customizer Smile. Also rate the parts out of 10 and not 10 because of the chance of better parts being released Smile Stay tuned i will release a Public Beta soon! I am only 13 (Good at almost evrythin i put my mind to) And the estimated release date is 25 August 2009. IF people contribute and rate the parts.

BTW: There will be no button to choose which type of Bey you want to make. But the numbers will be shown in different colours all you have to do is add up the colours corressponding to that type and then divide it by 4 to get you're total score.
I can't open a .rar. Sorry.
(Aug. 18, 2009  10:52 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I can't open a .rar. Sorry.

its called a free program called winrar
Even if i did know that, my parents won't let me download anything.
i would like to have one other thing in this...sorry i havent replied and yes it sounds gr8 the other thing would be:could u put how much it would weigh? and also a random name generator to mix up the letters of "Dragoon, Driger, Jiraiya = Dragaiyager MS" or something like that, and also another thougt: could u make it so it would say wich spin its better for L or R?