Beyblade Customizer

That would come out in later versions im a bit busy
I CANT START ON THE PROGRAM YET! I NEED PEOPLE TO RATE THE PARTS SO I CAN PUT IT IN THE MENU!
this is mine & medz project...i was on about the one me and medz are creating...for Hms and plastic..cuz atm thats wat we focusin on.
Are they MFB? I know other lists.
(Aug. 21, 2009  6:03 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: this is mine & medz project...i was on about the one me and medz are creating...for Hms and plastic..cuz atm thats wat we focusin on.

KK i wont make one
didnt say you couldnt make one, just this thread is for mine and medz' one, and it seems your trying to take it over,

also storm driger, start on the mfb one! me and medz will help i hope
I cant download it,it says download invaild on the site when i clicked on the link.
(Aug. 17, 2009  10:49 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Yeah sure ill send you the sprite sheet. Ill upload it to a website so you can download Smile sorry about the confusion with the layout
Heres the link !
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4mzddkjmaj

the link dont work like Beyunit-DL said
[quote='Medz' pid='188230' dateline='1249840716']
Uhh lol, I didnt know if it fitted anywhere else but yeah, Im going to make a program, which will belong to Zarrox Skyblade, if he wishes to release it into the public then he will, but if he wants to keep it to his self, he can, ill eventually make a web version for WBO, itll be slower, but atleast you wont have to download it lol.
Anyway the outline of the program will look like this:

[Image: 23vn7me.png]

I got some parts muddled up, like I forgot to put weight disk and stuff so I just put ETC. You basically click the arrows and browse through beyblade parts, and at the bottom it tells you the stats of the beyblade and what type of beyblade it is, and on the right side it tells you what beyblades you need to make that beyblade.

why do u have a picture that says get out?
Necro'd much? That post was over a year ago. Look at dates before posting.