Beyblade Cosplay!!!

So I recently finished my Shu cosplay back in February for a convention, and I figured I'd share it with you guys!! I actually wore it to the philadelphia tournament last weekend, so a few of you might have seen it already. I don't actually have too many pictures, but here's what I got:

[Image: DWQC7RzWsAAUlLG.jpg] 

[Image: DWaJkZ_WkAAKSRJ.jpg]

I switched up between left and right handed, so ignore the switched glove there ahaha

Now to keep the topic alive:

Do any of you have some beyblade cosplays??? Could be from any series!! I just love seeing other cosplays and I bet a few of you probably have some great stuff!!!
Minion has done at least one, two Beyblade cosplays, so you two should definitely hook up.

I do mostly Kamen Rider and Dir en grey cosplays hah. But I need to work on sewing, so nice to see that your cosplay turned out great. Was this your first?
I did a cosplay of Jin (from burst) and it wasn't too bad
First off, excellent cosplay! :D Well done!

I have thought about this lately, since the yearly anime convention in the area would probably be a great place to hold a tournament. And so of course, cosplay comes to mind there. I've never been big on cosplay, but it is fun.

Don't have a character I feel fitting to me, though. I'd like to find a Burst character, but I guess I'll see as the series goes on.
(Mar. 31, 2018  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Minion has done at least one, two Beyblade cosplays, so you two should definitely hook up.

I do mostly Kamen Rider and Dir en grey cosplays hah. But I need to work on sewing, so nice to see that your cosplay turned out great. Was this your first?

Oh??? I had an interest in doing a Kamen Rider cosplay at some point, but I just haven't gotten around to it ahaha. Thank you though!!!! This is far from being my first cosplay, but it's technically my first beyblade cosplay outside of a closet one ahaha. I've been cosplaying for nearly 10 years actually 

(Mar. 31, 2018  1:36 AM)bladekid Wrote: I did a cosplay of Jin (from burst) and it wasn't too bad

Oh nice!!! Do you have any pictures cuz I'd love to see them!!!

(Mar. 31, 2018  6:23 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: First off, excellent cosplay! Grin Well done!

I have thought about this lately, since the yearly anime convention in the area would probably be a great place to hold a tournament. And so of course, cosplay comes to mind there. I've never been big on cosplay, but it is fun.

Don't have a character I feel fitting to me, though. I'd like to find a Burst character, but I guess I'll see as the series goes on.

Thank you!!!!!

Ahh if you find a character that fits you I totally recommend cosplaying!!! It's really fun and when I cosplayed at the tournament it was a great time and I had a lot of fun ahaha
(Mar. 31, 2018  1:36 AM)bladekid Wrote: I did a cosplay of Jin (from burst) and it wasn't too bad

Oh nice!!! Do you have any pictures cuz I'd love to see them!!!

I think so, should I PM them to you? Or what
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:27 PM)CodeNora Wrote: Thank you!!!!!

Ahh if you find a character that fits you I totally recommend cosplaying!!! It's really fun and when I cosplayed at the tournament it was a great time and I had a lot of fun ahaha

You're welcome. Smile

Just had someone today tell me that they thought I was really good at cosplaying when I did it and they miss me doing it, haha. But yeah, I just need to find a character I feel right with and I'll take it from there.

I am just starting on the God anime and then I'll keep an eye on what characters come up with Cho-Z.
Ive always wanted some wakia drip, but my hair is the complete wrong color and also i cant find that awesome jacket of his