Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

how do you enter

can some one please tell me how to enter

do you just commet tht your going

dark mousy please enter me for the tournament
dark mousy please enter me for the tournamentWink
(Jan. 22, 2013  11:37 PM)Woznotwoz Wrote: Any news on how the live stream is going to work? Is just one BB-10 going to be set up with a camera and you're going to plan which matches are played there?

That's still up in the air. We will have it focused on at least 2 BB10 along with another camera an overview of the room. That's the current plan.
(Jan. 23, 2013  12:54 AM)beyblade driger Wrote: how do you enter

can some one please tell me how to enter

do you just commet tht your going

dark mousy please enter me for the tournament
dark mousy please enter me for the tournamentWink

Look at the OP. It tells how to register on the CGS website.
Ahh, fuuuuuuudge.

Can't go, stupid priorities say no. Unhappy
Hi! Please put me down as confirmed for Beyblade Colosseum!

Thanks!
hey! i confirmed for beyblade colosseum under my previous username [young1]. i changed my username to dr. leo. thanks!
(Jan. 23, 2013  4:08 PM)cassandra Wrote: Hi! Please put me down as confirmed for Beyblade Colosseum!

Thanks!

You've been added.
(Jan. 23, 2013  4:10 PM)dr. leo Wrote: hey! i confirmed for beyblade colosseum under my previous username [young1]. i changed my username to dr. leo. thanks!

You've been added. Just make sure you register on the CGS Site. If your not on that site your not officially registered.
yup! done! can't wait!! me and my sister are coming all the way from MA.
well could u add me if u could i surely make it
(Jan. 23, 2013  6:27 PM)dr. leo Wrote: yup! done! can't wait!! me and my sister are coming all the way from MA.

Oh wow all the way from MD? Make sure your sister has an account on the WBO. Try to make your CGS name the same as your WBO name. Makes it easier on me.
MA as in New England!

sorry, i registered at cgs as: beybladekid1118
my sister is cassandra01 there and cassandra here on wbo.

thanks for organizing!
Please switch me to a maybe, I'll try my best to arrive.
Great, I hear of this now..
I may of seen this, but never bothered to look.
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:03 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Please switch me to a maybe, I'll try my best to arrive.

okay I will. Hope you can come.
(Jan. 23, 2013  10:34 PM)Divine Blader Wrote: wheres the games summit?

Check the OP.
Wish it could be in Michigan Unhappy
Anyone know the age requirements for this event?
There are no age requirements for WBO tournaments!
There is no age limit This is the WBO not the WBBA I don' t mean nothing bad about WBBA
I am in for this event tell ok Thunder and Dark.
Cool, my son is 5 and is a beyblade maniac, everything is beyblades.....that's all he does. I knew the other one was 8 yrs old, thanks for the info. I guess I will see how far the drive is.
Maybe, 11 hr drive......ugh!
(Jan. 25, 2013  3:15 AM)DexH Wrote: Cool, my son is 5 and is a beyblade maniac, everything is beyblades.....that's all he does. I knew the other one was 8 yrs old, thanks for the info. I guess I will see how far the drive is.
Maybe, 11 hr drive......ugh!

We would love to have him. This is going to be a very family friendly event. If you can make it he would love it. Even the parents would love it.

Also does anyone like Frozen Yogurt? We might have another sponsor for this. The local Frozen Yogurt shop might want to sponsor us.
Beyblade and Frozen Yogourt, hah. I am sure Brad never thought this would happen.
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblade and Frozen Yogourt, hah. I am sure Brad never thought this would happen.

I just so happen to love frozen yogurt, with a passion only large amounts of the substance can satisfy.

And I'm pretty sure nobody would object to being sponsored, whether it be by a leading sock company or in this case, frozen yogurt Smile
Count me in
Can we use Zero G beys at Colosseum?