Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I got my prereg in. It'll be exciting to battle in what's looking to be an awesome looking tournament! Even though I'm a beginner to Metal Fight, I hope to have a nice, good game with everyone.
(Jan. 13, 2013  8:37 AM)Siliva Wrote: I got my prereg in. It'll be exciting to battle in what's looking to be an awesome looking tournament! Even though I'm a beginner to Metal Fight, I hope to have a nice, good game with everyone.

Glad to have you on board.

Also I thought this would interest everyone. Sponsors Go down a little bit and check out some of the sponsors. You might recognize a few.
Awesome! Great job Dark.
Edit:I just realized Tier Zero says Monthly Bayblade tournaments
Is this the first award ceremony in WBO history?
(Jan. 14, 2013  2:01 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Is this the first award ceremony in WBO history?

ON something on this scale i believe it is. Considering it will be in front of 400+ gamers. CM"S: If Im wrong on this please feel free to delete this post and correct me.
(Jan. 13, 2013  6:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2013  4:09 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I can now confirm that Colosseum and the Awards Ceremony for CGS WILL be live streamed.
Any idea what channel it will be on?

Dark, I can't imagine how much you have spent on this event, haha.

It will be on something like UStream or Twitch TV. Can't say exactly at this point. Ive spent a lot of time an effort on this event. So much has been done. The last thing I have to do is T Shirts.

oh god come to MD i'll buy one seriously
(Jan. 14, 2013  2:18 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: oh god come to MD i'll buy one seriously

Id be willing to ship it. I wanna come back to MD before Crusade. Right now prices look like they will be around $12 for normal sizes and paid in advance. 15 at Colosseum

So now I need some commentators for the live stream. I will more then likely be one of them along with someone else. Any takers?
Dark, you're making this tournament so big and awesome it seems like the world championships! How much money is a t shirt?
18 dollars. He posted it a few posts up. I wouldn't mind being a commentator, but it's completely up to you.
(Jan. 15, 2013  12:49 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: 15 dollars. He posted it a few posts up. I wouldn't mind being a commentator, but it's completely up to you.

Actually its looking like it will be about $18 or so. Prices changed at where Im getting them made. But unless Kai-V approves them I can't get them done.
(Jan. 15, 2013  12:41 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Dark, you're making this tournament so big and awesome it seems like the world championships! How much money is a t shirt?

This event is actually built sorta like the original world championships. But this is gonna be better then Hasbro's version of the US championships.
Hey dark when I pay for the ticket do they mail the ticket to me?[/u]
Hey dark when I pay for the ticket do they mail the ticket to me?
(Jan. 15, 2013  4:51 PM)WhiteDragonFang Wrote: Hey dark when I pay for the ticket do they mail the ticket to me?[/u]
Hey dark when I pay for the ticket do they mail the ticket to me?

No, you will print it out. Show them the printout at the door and they will give you your badge to go in the expo.
I'm registered through CGS and have bought my ticket. That being said, I will be there. Cheers.
So Dark our parents have to make accounts to right if we want to order the tickets online?
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:45 AM)Reiokie Wrote: I'm registered through CGS and have bought my ticket. That being said, I will be there. Cheers.

You may have your ticket. But I need you to signup for the tournament Here We look forward to having you and your brother in attendance.
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So Dark our parents have to make accounts to right if we want to order the tickets online?

If they want to buy tickets in advance yes. But they can buy at the door. There would just be a wait.

And everyone, don't forget this is a BB10 event.
(Jan. 16, 2013  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:45 AM)Reiokie Wrote: I'm registered through CGS and have bought my ticket. That being said, I will be there. Cheers.

You may have your ticket. But I need you to signup for the tournament Here We look forward to having you and your brother in attendance.
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So Dark our parents have to make accounts to right if we want to order the tickets online?

If they want to buy tickets in advance yes. But they can buy at the door. There would just be a wait.

Fabulous. Thanks.
(Jan. 16, 2013  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

What if my parents are just dropping me off?
(Jan. 16, 2013  3:17 AM)Wombat Wrote: What if my parents are just dropping me off?

They can drop you off at the entrance but they will not be permitted to enter the event.

Also a special thanks to Kaizer Vearn & Insomniac for all the graphics and special help with this event.
So is anyone gonna sell a BBG-14 or BBG-15 (Zero G stone face things)? Or could someone let me borrow their MSF-H? Mine broke today.
(Jan. 18, 2013  2:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So is anyone gonna sell a BBG-14 or BBG-15 (Zero G stone face things)? Or could someone let me borrow their MSF-H? Mine broke today.

I cam get the custom set. Ill sell them for around 10
(Jan. 18, 2013  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2013  2:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So is anyone gonna sell a BBG-14 or BBG-15 (Zero G stone face things)? Or could someone let me borrow their MSF-H? Mine broke today.

I cam get the custom set. Ill sell them for around 10
Okay I'll try to buy one from you.

Alright, who remembers the "Blader Jam" picture I made? I made one for this tournament/event, and I can safely say it is the best GFX I have ever made.

I'll have a whole bunch of random stuff to sell/trade for plastic parts at the tournament.
To Dark I got my ticket for Colosseum i am good to go see you there Dark
Even though you bought a ticket you are not actually registered.
(Jan. 18, 2013  9:38 PM)WhiteDragonFang Wrote: To Dark I got my ticket for Colosseum i am good to go see you there Dark

You're not on the registered list. Go Here to register.

Also on Sunday, would anyone like to have a Zero G event instead of plastics?

EDIT:
Ive made a decision regarding Sunday's event after Colosseum. We will run both PLASTIC & Zero G. Since plastics are harder to get I want to run both.