Beyblade Collection

My Collection so far, have a Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasus, and Ray Unicorno in the mail.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Nice, I'm guessing you'll be getting another face now. ^^
Just got my Dragoon MS today to add to my ever growing collection of beys, lol. And a free bey that came with it, Dark Pegasis DF145FS. Right now I have 21 beys. Not sure which ones I have listed in the past, but right now I'll list beys that I'm waiting for:
Rock Leone 145WB
Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS
Tornado Herculeo 105F (AkirasDaddy)
Ray Gil 100RSF (AkirasDaddy)
Burn Phoenix 135MS (AkirasDaddy)
Lightning Ldrago 100HF
Wolborg MS (from bwx d)
Rock Leone 145WB (yeah, another one. Getting it from Yotsuba)
Storm Aquario 100HF/S (Yotsuba)
Storm Aquario M145Q(Yotsuba)

Once all of my beys arrive, I'll post photos.
(Oct. 22, 2007  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Venus
Poseidon
Apollon
Blizzard Orthros
Draciel MS

Unless you're counting recolours as individual Beyblades, those are all I'm missing.

I wish I didn't have a Draciel MS!
Do you have the gyros too?

Damn, forgot about those. Unhappy
Brad not sure if your down but would you sell the venus and poseidon for $200.00 usd total? if not i understand just wondering what condition theyre in also, alright dude laterJoyful_2
(Nov. 01, 2010  10:40 PM)ryoraizo Wrote: Brad not sure if your down but would you sell the venus and poseidon for $200.00 usd total? if not i understand just wondering what condition theyre in also, alright dude laterJoyful_2
Brad does not have any Beyblades anymore ... That post you quoted was also very old.
Also you obviously didn't read that at all since those were the only ones he was missing so he didn't have them.
This is my collection of Dragoon:
Spin Dragoon,
Grip attacker,
Dragoon S,F,V,V2,ms,msuv.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

[Image: IMGP0999.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1001.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1057.jpg]

[Image: IMGP1056.jpg]

I'm missing some of my plastics. I've just found the Duotron & Draciel RC launcher earlier today. I'm missing a catapult launcher(it's brown, right?) & a Driger one my friend gave me. Some stuff I have no pics of are my Cyber Draciel, Dranzer Flame, Thunder Rumbler & V-Force mobile stadiums. Some old Beyblade boxes, 2 red G-Rev cases someone gave me, DVDs, a bunch of extra launchers, & some other junk.
Your plastic collection is amazing. Your Hms collection ain't so bad either with a wolborg ms and two dragoon ms'. Most people would love to have those.
(Nov. 03, 2010  8:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Your plastic collection is amazing. Your Hms collection ain't so bad either with a wolborg ms and two dragoon ms'. Most people would love to have those.

Thanks. Really? o.o Didn't know that. I have the extra Dragoon MS thanks to my cousin. It was hers along with the extra DJ Wyvern. Interesting. Yea, I think I was kind of late to getting the HMS blades because I see people on here with blades I've never heard of such as Samurai Upper, Jaraiya, Dragoon MSUV, etc.
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:41 PM)alcross Wrote: This is my collection of Dragoon:
Spin Dragoon,
Grip attacker,

Never seen the blue dragoon v2 recolour. Where'd you get it?
(Nov. 03, 2010  7:41 PM)alcross Wrote: This is my collection of Dragoon:
Spin Dragoon,
Grip attacker,

Ha, you finally got yourself a Dragoon MSUV! Wink
Yes,but I want also a white and a Proto grey dragoon msuv!
I was very young when the plastics were out so I've lost mine. I don't have any HMS beys, all I've got are these 5 hasbro ones.

I know alot about beyblade but have a small collection (Never going to Argos again...)

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF-S

Yeah that's it. I have a string launcher and stadium also.
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:37 AM)Blitz Wrote: And my Launcher grip with Accessories (wish they would all match Pinching_eyes_2) -
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0637.jpg

Woah. Where did you get all those acsessories? I neeed those. Where did you buy them, and how much for each??? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF!
earth aquila/eagle 145 WD
flame sagittario C145S
rock leone 145 WB
dark wolf DF145FS
rock orso D125B
storm capricorne M145Q
storm aquario 100 HF/S
flame libra T125ES
dark bull H145SD
rock aries ed145b

right off my youtube page
My collection
Storm Pegasus Limited Edition
Lightning L-Drago Limited Edition
Flame Libra
Earth Eagle
Flame Saggitario
Dark Wolf
Dark Gasher
Storm Aries
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Storm Capricorn
Dark Bull

And if someone like Momiji Manju posts a mean comment back for no reason, I don't care.
Hahahaha i thought you said "goodbye".

Anyway, you didn't do anything wrong this time.
Rock Leone 145 WB.
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145 WD.
Storm Pegasis 105 RF.
Dark Bull H145 SD.
Flame Libra T125 ES.
Lightning LDrago 100 HF.
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S.
Flame Sagittario C145 S.
... : \
I've misplaced one of my Storm and one of my Dark wheels.
50 beys though; sad.
*lowers head in shame*
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Two launchers plus a homemade launcher grip. (it holds two beys ans clips onto your belt! Take that Hasbro! DJ 2002 - Yeah! )

I was thinking about getting me the Saggitario/ Luncher Grip value pack, but got Dark Bull instead. I have a homemade launcher grip, so i'll get the SGT one later.
SGT would have been a better buy since it goes well with rock leone...
Itachi's collection: I think you should have that Rose Gold by now, hahah. I'm really digging those Plastics you've got there. =)
@Megablader2
Yeah, i'm gonna get it next time i have nine dollars. XTRA CHORES, HERE I COME!!!
(Itachi's collection is pure win!)
Also, Takara made beyblade not hasbro, If that's what you ment by 'Take that Hasbro!'
Not trying to be mean so don't get angry again.