MFB (Hasbro):
Flame Sagittario
Dark Wolf x2
Storm Pegasis
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Storm Aries
Heres my whole collection(kinda)
I'm missing all of my HMS ones because I put them all into a box and I think my parents threw them all out:\
Theres about 54 there right now, if I included my HMS ones there should have been at least 70. So yeahConfused
edit:forgot to add in my Sol Blaze and Leone, I'll add it in when I get more.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Nice Collection Rose Gold coming to you face collection Wink
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:25 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Heres my whole collection(kinda)
I'm missing all of my HMS ones because I put them all into a box and I think my parents threw them all out:\
Theres about 54 there right now, if I included my HMS ones there should have been at least 70. So yeahConfused
nice blades
Wrong, 53 O:<
Nice Quetz. Hard to tell if its used, unlike my golden one. D:
Well, actually there is 54 in the screenshot not that it really matters much, the Quetz is used and its like that because I shaved off the gold, and thanksXD.
Whoops CoroCoro Burn. 54. How'd you do it? And also, post pics please >:]
For the Burn Picsces and Sol Blaze, I didn't really want to take it out of the packaging just yet. I'll post pictures of it when I do though.
By "how'd you do it?" you mean where I got it? if so then I bought it off from dimsum just this month.
How'd you shave the gold off.
Using an exacto knife,a metal needle, and a screwdriverTongue_out.
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:26 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: To get a Rose Gold face, you need to have about 50 beys right?
Does that include plastics?
Any Beyblade, yes.
Does that include multiples and recolours?

Man... I need to work out how to obtain some faces, I'm faceless at the moment
plastic:
jumping base
driger s,f
dragoon s,g
kid draciel, draciel metal defender
dranzer s, knight dranzer
salmalyon
griffolyon
bistool
seaborg 2
mfb:
storm aquario
dark gasher
rock aquario
flame bull
storm pegasus
rock leone
storm capricorn
flame sagittario
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:43 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:26 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: To get a Rose Gold face, you need to have about 50 beys right?
Any Beyblade, yes.

Yes. As long as you've got 50 individual beys or more you can get the face.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:02 AM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:43 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
Any Beyblade, yes.

Yes. As long as you've got 50 individual beys or more you can get the face.
Ha, that face is as good as mine! I've got that just in plastics Pinching_eyes_2
I'm just wondering about this but are there any faces for people with over 100 beys or more? Or is it just for 50?
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:04 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I'm just wondering about this but are there any faces for people with over 100 beys or more? Or is it just for 50?
No, it is fifty or more. The description of the Face indicates that it is for those who are "rich", in a way : fifty was just a standard number established for us to know exactly when to give this Face, whereas for the Emerald Face for instance, a clear, set number is provided.
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:25 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I'm missing all of my HMS ones because I put them all into a box and I think my parents threw them all out:\

Damn; if only you gave them to me. Wink I really want some HMS now, though I don't really have the money. T_T
Here are the beys i have:

Storm Pegasus
Storm Pegasus Alpha(with vortex stadium)
Lightning Ldrago Alpha(i just call em that)
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Sagittario
Dark Bull
Dark Gasher
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:35 AM)b_blah Wrote: Damn; if only you gave them to me. Wink I really want some HMS now, though I don't really have the money. T_T

SighUnhappy.....I really miss them.
It's wierd that I still have all the launchers and ripcords but not a single HMS bey.
Btw Kai-V is there a thread that has all the faces and conditions for how to get them?
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Btw Kai-V is there a thread that has all the faces and conditions for how to get them?

I'm not Kai-V, but here.
Thanks Daegor,
Whats with the faces that have ??? next to them?
Is it from random face boosters?
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:09 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Thanks Daegor,
Whats with the faces that have ??? next to them?
Is it from random face boosters?
That does not belong here.
My collection with a few NIB's.

I'm still waiting for my Mercury Anubis, L Drago and a second Earth Aquilla which should arrive in the next week or so.
OMG your collection is awesome!
(Aug. 31, 2010  8:47 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Images

*drools* Amazing collection Fyuuor!