Beyblade Collection

(May. 31, 2010  2:47 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Nice collection.
BTW, why is your Pegasis (Pre-HWS) wheel stained with red paint?
I once want to make a Cyber Pegasis.......
(May. 31, 2010  2:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Received today! Smile
Nice
(May. 31, 2010  2:53 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Oh my, you have a chunk missing from your Libra Gasp
Yes, I posted it in "Whine About Your Breaks" topic
Khel you have my favorite collection on here Unhappy

Your gold quetz haha no paint at all
Haven't posted my collection in a while, it's got smaller but have a couple of new additons.

Plastics
[Image: DSCF0136-1.jpg]

HMS
[Image: DSCF0133-1.jpg]

MFB Pre-HWS wheels
[Image: DSCF0139-1.jpg]

MFB HWS wheels
[Image: DSCF0141-1.jpg]

MFB tracks, bottoms and faces
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0142.jpg
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0143.jpg
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0147.jpg

I am starting to seriously consider selling my plastics and maybe most of my HMS, I just don't use them any more and they are just collecting dust.
i would sell the pastics and HMS, they are outdated and hardly used anymore
plus money for MFB

I threw all of my plastics out. (not many anyways >.>)
Don't sell the HMS they are still a superior product to MFB
debatable
(May. 31, 2010  10:47 PM)♥ Wrote: debatable

Not really, however both systems (customization-wise) are far inferior to the pastic gen. THere were so many more options available then as opposed to:
Face (really only two that are different)
Wheel (And potentially a clear wheel)
Track
Bottom.
5 parts max.
as opposed to plastics, where one bey could hold up to 8 parts quite easily.
Not sure how more parts definitely correlates to a better product. More options is not necessary such an advantage; the only thing I miss is changeable Spin Directions, but it's understandable given the nature of the materials involved with Metal Fight.
It allows for more customization, which is basically what bey is all about. It also gives way to more strategy.
(May. 31, 2010  11:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not really, however both systems (customization-wise) are far inferior to the pastic gen. THere were so many more options available then as opposed to:
Face (really only two that are different)
Wheel (And potentially a clear wheel)
Track
Bottom.
5 parts max.
as opposed to plastics, where one bey could hold up to 8 parts quite easily.

Technically, you can't really say anything like that yet. The plastic generation is finished. We've seen everything. Metal Fight Beyblade is just approaching its second year.
Yes, but this discussion is really centered around how it is now.
The future may yet prove me wrong, but as it stands, from a competitive standpoint, plastics are a lot more in-depth, and as such a better competitive system.
Before we go any further, I'm wondering how this issue even arose? Train made the contentious statement that HMS were a superior product, which I pointed out was "debatable". I don't really understand how you managed to shoe-horn your love for Plastics in there.

There are more Plastic parts to play around with, granted, but 90% of them are useless. Only 5 Weight Disks are genuinely useful. That doesn't sound very in-depth or competitive to me; there's no point in having more parts available if there are no competitive uses for them. We've been trying for 7+ years now, and still not found a use for Wyborg, and yet we're continually finding more uses for the MFB parts we have, which speaks volumes for the complexities of Metal Fight.
(May. 31, 2010  10:31 PM)Blitz Wrote: Haven't posted my collection in a while, it's got smaller but have a couple of new additons.

Plastics
[Image: DSCF0136-1.jpg]

HMS
[Image: DSCF0133-1.jpg]

MFB Pre-HWS wheels
[Image: DSCF0139-1.jpg]

MFB HWS wheels
[Image: DSCF0141-1.jpg]

MFB tracks, bottoms and faces
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0142.jpg
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0143.jpg
http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283...CF0147.jpg

I am starting to seriously consider selling my plastics and maybe most of my HMS, I just don't use them any more and they are just collecting dust.

aargh Pisces and Aries!

You my friend have an enviable collection.
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:54 AM)♥ Wrote: Before we go any further, I'm wondering how this issue even arose? Train made the contentious statement that HMS were a superior product, which I pointed out was "debatable". I don't really understand how you managed to shoe-horn your love for Plastics in there.

There are more Plastic parts to play around with, granted, but 90% of them are useless. Only 5 Weight Disks are genuinely useful. That doesn't sound very in-depth or competitive to me; there's no point in having more parts available if there are no competitive uses for them. We've been trying for 7+ years now, and still not found a use for Wyborg, and yet we're continually finding more uses for the MFB parts we have, which speaks volumes for the complexities of Metal Fight.

From what I understand of it. HMS launchers gave faster rotation and the beyblades are smaller meaning higher spin rates from them (EDIT: Just checked this ignore the smaller part at least in the case of Averazer). I meant simply they are a more powerful series. I do truly love HWS, but I find them weaker when compared to the big dogs of HMS like Wolborg MS and DEMS.
(Jun. 01, 2010  1:03 AM)Train Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:54 AM)♥ Wrote: Before we go any further, I'm wondering how this issue even arose? Train made the contentious statement that HMS were a superior product, which I pointed out was "debatable". I don't really understand how you managed to shoe-horn your love for Plastics in there.

From what I understand of it. HMS launchers gave faster rotation and they are smaller meaning higher spin rates from them. I meant simply they are a more powerful series. I do truly love HWS, but I find them weaker when compared to the big dogs of HMS like Wolborg MS and DEMS.

While I love HMS I have to disagree with that blanket statement. If we are using unbalanced tops like Wolborg MS then I can easily say I have smoked it continuously with Libra. It doesn't stand a chance. The HMS tops that I have found to stand up against MFB are really only the top tier combos

Samurai Upper
17 Gram CWD Defense Ring
GFC and GFCUM

etc.

Main point is that if you are going to use the powerhouses of HMS as your example of their superiority I would say it's only fair to compare against the powerhouses of MFB. I love the dual shooter and frankly prefer GFC/GFCUM to RF, but as a whole system MFB has proven to be stronger.

I don't know. I'm just another plastic gen moron, so I'll admit I'm pretty biased.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure more than 5 WD's are useful.
10 Heavy, 10 Balance, 10 Wide, Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, Spark Disc, Magne Weight Disc, so there's seven. And as for Wyborg, as far as I know there isn't any use for the serpent wheel (Plus light wheels). I will say again that I do agree that MFB has lot's of room for growth.

Also I'm pretty sure no plastic gen parts are banned, but with just a fraction of the number of plastics produced, MFB's already have pre-HWS Libra banned.

But I digress.
heres my list
Dragoon v2 G GT MS
Dranzer s(bb) v2
Rock Bison x2
Seaborg 2
Gigars
Draciel V V2 G
Strata dragoon v
Trygle(broken but i still have the ar)
Zeus(fake and destoried)
Rushing Boar(ar)
Advance Guardian
some are broken and some are damaged slightly but the all(except the destoried one) are still good to use
My small collection:
[Image: img2360l.jpg]
My collection and some parts
[Image: img2361e.jpg]
My collection in my bey carrier that is a:
[Image: img2362r.jpg]
PSP Go! box LOL
and a Teddy Bear that stole Storm Pegasis from Hagane Ginga (credits goes to Climax):
[Image: img2363m.jpg]
Pictures don't work for me.
(Jun. 14, 2010  5:00 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: My small collection:
[Image: img2360l.jpg]
My collection and some parts
[Image: img2361e.jpg]
My collection in my bey carrier that is a:
[Image: img2362r.jpg]
PSP Go! box LOL
and a Teddy Bear that stole Storm Pegasis from Hagane Ginga (credits goes to Climax):
[Image: img2363m.jpg]
Fixed.
(Jun. 14, 2010  5:00 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: (credits goes to Gundam)
And corrected.
I have:

Storm Pegasus
Dark Wolf
Flame Bull
Storm Aries
Rock Aquario
Rock Leone
Wow clarkero,nice collection!
BTW, I think you are one of the very few people who are brave enough to use their Pre-HWS Aries, haha.
I once had two Aries, one for use, one for collection....now, only the collection one is left
[Image: DSC00134.jpg]

Dad and I did this yesterday. That was Mazda Midnight Blue and Cherry Red Ford automotive paint with some clear coat on top. Still can't use em for about a week which blows because just spinning on it's own the "Red Bull" looks TOTALLY amazing.