Beyblade Collection

nice collection even though the Stamina Stadium pretty much sucks
Nice Libra Combo
wow nice set but who cares about sagittaro they suck
Thank you I also have an attack stadium. By January this collection will have expanded somewhat I imagine.

The pegasis looks pretty rubbish but I painted it myself Wink
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:00 PM)bey tempest Wrote: wow nice set but who cares about sagittaro they suck

umm no they don't.

Flame sagittario comes with C145 which is a top tier defense track and the pre-HWS sagittario wheel has great smash attack when paired with RF.
(Nov. 11, 2009  9:14 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Long list....

HMS:
Dragoon MF, Dranzer MS, Driger MS, Dragoon MSUV (red), Phantom Fox MS, Draciel MS, Einstein MS, Wolborg MS (ice blue) Wyvern DJ, Samurai Changer MS

Plastic: (I have put a * where i have hasbro versions aswell to cut down the list)

Takara:
Auto Change Balancer* , Wing Defencer, Draciel Metal Ball Defencer*, Dragoon S*, Driger S*, Draciel S*, Galeon*, Galman, Galzzly*, Wyborg*, Wolborg 2*, Seaborg*, Seaborg 2*, Dragoon F*, Driger F*, Master Dranzer*, Master Draciel*, Master Dragoon*, Master Driger*, Metal Dranzer, Dranzer V*, Dragoon V, Driger V, Cyber Dragoon, Flash Leopard, Flash Leopard 2, Ariel 2, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, Draciel V2, Voltaic Ape*, Burning Kerberous, Manta Driver, Trygle 2, Dark Driger , Dark Dragoon (ar, sp only), Metal Driger*, Driger G*, Draciel G*, Dranzer G*, Dragoon G*, Torch Pegasus, Dragoon GT*, Zeus.

Hasbro:
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, Saizo, Bistool, Gekiryu-oh, Spin Dragoon, Bump King, Jumping Base, Roller Attacker, Roller Defencer, Grip Attacker, Polta, Dranzer S, Wolborg, Knight Dranzer,
Kid Draciel, Kid Dragoon, Trygle, Trypio, Dragoon V2, Capricorn Strike G, Dranzer GT.

Accesories:

Hasbro Stadiums:

Draciel Fortress, Thunder Rumbler, Vortex Stadium, Dragoon Hurricane, Dranzer Flame, Iron Battle Field, Spin Blaster (blue and yellow, both in terrible condition)

Takara:
Hms Tornado Balance
Wide Attack Stadium

I would take a picture but not enough space at all! There all in about 6 or 7 different boxes anyway, and would make a total mess of my flat!

Even tho this was posted over a month ago, that is a very good collection you got there.
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:00 PM)bey tempest Wrote: wow nice set but who cares about sagittaro they suck

(Dec. 05, 2009  8:56 PM)Khel Wrote: umm no they don't.

Flame sagittario comes with C145 which is a top tier defense track and the pre-HWS sagittario wheel has great smash attack when paired with RF.

Well, he didn't say which sagittario did he...
(Dec. 08, 2009  12:29 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: Well, he didn't say which sagittario did he...

He said "they", referring to all Sagittario.
Oh...I missed that. Happens when I am rushing to read new posts...
[Image: 16731_1178184648590_1047330337_3047.jpg]

Ill put images of my launchers after I get my camera back

Absolutely love dranzer V2 and Slash Riger from Brad as well as HMS grip
This is the one thing I can say about you guys collection Wut!?
i meant the original sagittario seeing that it doesnt have many uses
I made my own named shadedra. I'm gonna add spikes to the wiegth dish to make my move called death grip.
Yeah that's illegal modification and potentially dangerous.
Furthermore, adding spikes will probably just make it recoil and stop spinning upon any impact.
I posted my main collection here a while ago, but I got some more MFBs, so I'll post up those.

NEW MFBS:
Tempest Pisces
Rock Aries
Flame Libra
Dark Wolf
picture:
[Image: MFBhybrids1.jpg]

And here is the list of my other MFBs(i've already posted pictures of these)
Aquario(X2)
Libra
Sagittario
Bull(X3)
Wolf
LDrago
Leone
Black Pegasus

if you want me to post up more pictures of those I can. Sadly, I didn't really keep track of the other info, but posting pictures of them may help. (if i post front and back pics)
Nice you got the HWS Defense and stamina Set cool

I didn't Thermal Pisces came with stickers? To be honest they look pretty ugly
Damn that aries is pretty. I feel an idiot for ordering the RBLV3 version off YJA yesterday. I'll probably get this as well but that clear wheel really is pretty.
Yah, I really like the look of aries! And the pisces stickers are ok... not that cool haha.

I thought it was Tempest Pisces o.O ... now i know its thermal lol, thanks!
i like the look of the brown clear wheel on flame libra, but aries is very nice.
I love the look of Thermal Pisces, and Rock Aries Clear Wheel is growing on me.
Hmm, I really dislike the stickers on Pisces; they're far too prominent. But yes, Rock Aries looks good. :]
rock aries is hideous you crazies