Beyblade Collection

Well here's my full Beyblade collection as of now it's a total of 149 (1 off from that rose platinum). I tried to make them all stock but ran out of the right parts for each.
@[Kai-V]

http://rs894.pbsrc.com/albums/ac150/Viki...pg~320x480
My main collection shrank to the five new burst starters, it'll grow when I get the other releases Wink.
My current burst collection, neatly tucked away in this case I just got to satisfy my OCD (the grip doesn't fit though, so that bugs me, haha). Can't wait for the September releases to make this thing start to feel like an actual collection.
(Aug. 03, 2015  7:39 AM)ZachBob Wrote: My collection after 5 months.
[Image: 2e4i0wl.jpg]
Metal Fusion
4D
Zero-G
Spin Tracks
Tips
+the duo dx set +all 4 burst starters

Puts my collection to shame, nice score really.~
(Sep. 04, 2015  2:43 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  7:39 AM)ZachBob Wrote: My collection after 5 months.
[Image: 2e4i0wl.jpg]
Metal Fusion
4D
Zero-G
Spin Tracks
Tips

Woa!!
What a nice collection.
(Sep. 04, 2015  3:24 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2015  2:43 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  7:39 AM)ZachBob Wrote: My collection after 5 months.Metal Fusion
4D
Zero-G
Spin Tracks
Tips

Woa!!
What a nice collection.

Haha, thanks a lot guys!

I've seen way bigger tho.
Here is my updated collection, I finally have more than 50! (I once had 70, before I gave a bunch to my friends, but never took pictures)

Rose Gold? Grin
[Image: ll8v7.jpg]

Haha. I only have two burst. In toto I have around 134. I'm not sure if that includes my HMS or not. Either way it's somewhere in the 130's
Nice collection bro, I like that super control stadium, I think I am going to try for one of those next. I like the outer pockets/ramps, it would be cool to have battles where you can only launch in there
On amazon they're only 20$. I think. I might got one. But in thinking about replacing instead of that

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/103...1&sview=20

My whole collection view then attack and defense shelves.

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/103...7&sview=20 That's my stamina and balance collextion. And my launchers and tools are behind the second shelf of balance.

And other shelves with little things that aren't actually tops. Excluding a few metal wheels. My pencil cup of ripcords is there too. Grin
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/103...7&sview=20
BEHOLD MY COLLECTION!

There are well over 150 Beyblades in here (it would take too long for me to assemble them all).
Rose Gold/Platinum WOOO!!!

Bagged, (most never used.) (Click to View)

I might have a problem...
I bought almost all of these with my own money.
I have stadiums too but meh.
I'm not trading or selling these.
AMA!
Wow nice collection. Those are the exact same containers that I store most of my beys in. Haha. The ones with the blue dividers
Man, I have given you both Faces since I roughly counted and there should indeed be more than one hundred and fifty Beyblades in there, but technically we needed to see them all out and assembled, to make it easier to confirm that you have the right number of whole Beyblades.
Yeah I did mine for my collection photo and it took me like 4 hours+, lol
(Sep. 07, 2015  4:36 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow nice collection. Those are the exact same containers that I store most of my beys in. Haha. The ones with the blue dividers

The containers are best honestly. They hold everything and do everything! I found some clear ones that they sell at art stores, and they are the same brand, just completely clear.

(Sep. 07, 2015  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, I have given you both Faces since I roughly counted and there should indeed be more than one hundred and fifty Beyblades in there, but technically we needed to see them all out and assembled, to make it easier to confirm that you have the right number of whole Beyblades.

Thank you very much. I can send a photo for you sometime in the future if it's that important.
But I can assure you there are well over 150 complete ones. :o
No need, unless you really have a lot of time on your hands hah.
That's a collection I could never dream of lol. I only have about 70ish beys after years. Guess I'm not much of a collecter Uncertain.
It's all good bro. 70 is definitely a very respectable collection. Everyone who has 150+ had that many at some point. Just keep saving up and adding to it. I recommend buying peoples old collections when you can find them for cheap on auction sites, that's how I got a good chunk of my collection
WOH!!! What a huge collection juncction .
Mine are actually normally assembled. Since there are no people o play with around these parts.
Man I'm so close to that face I can smell it. Just 26 more blades.
(Sep. 05, 2015  8:03 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Here is my updated collection, I finally have more than 50! (I once had 70, before I gave a bunch to my friends, but never took pictures)

Rose Gold? Grin
[Image: ll8v7.jpg]

I had missed this somehow but here you go, the Rose Gold Face is yours.
(Sep. 07, 2015  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I had missed this somehow but here you go, the Rose Gold Face is yours.

No worries! I really appreciate it, thank you! Grin
How many is a rose gold face?
(Sep. 07, 2015  5:11 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: How many is a rose gold face?

Fifty whole gems.
Do we qualify for the Rose Face?

[/spoiler