Beyblade Collection

Thanks! Took a while to make my collection this big! Smile
I hope I am elegible for the Rose Gold Face Grin
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:38 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Thanks! Took a while to make my collection this big! Smile
Honestly, I think you do deserve it! Also, how the hell did you only have like five beyblades on your first tournament? Look at your collection now! Tongue_out
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:46 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2014  3:38 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Thanks! Took a while to make my collection this big! Smile
Honestly, I think you do deserve it! Also, how the hell did you only have like five beyblades on your first tournament? Look at your collection now! Tongue_out
Back in the day (When I first joined and when I first started beyblade) I had like 5-10 beys, majority of these have been bought last year.
It took a while to get that hot fire hell kerbecs and that silver gravity perseus Smile

EDIT: I got Rose Gold! YAY! Woooohoooo Smile Grin
(Jan. 19, 2014  12:34 AM)"Kira Wrote: Your collection looks cool, but your missing many face bolts and your plastic Beyblade is missing an attack ring.

You're seriously gonna bust on me for two facebolts and an ar after 2 international moves. Whatevs. Guess I'll go out and blow $30 bucks to appease the beyblade gods
My Collection
Competitive Parts (Parts I bring to tournaments)
All my parts (beyblades)
50 beyblades (These aren't all. I'm just too lazy to put them all together Tongue_out)

NOTE: I just put on random parts for the 50 beyblades since, they were all taken apart.
I could feel the rose gold already xd.
Don't you need paper with your name on it? Anyways, that's one SwEeT! Collection dude!
(Jan. 19, 2014  7:49 PM)" L Wrote: Don't you need paper with your name on it?
Damn. I just realized that. Anyways, most active Toronto bladers could tell it's mine because that's what most people see. Also, Kai-V might possibly know that's mine because we did meet at DIR EN BEY.
EDIT: WOOO! Rose gold baby! xd
Nevermind, you got it already, haha. Congratz dude. It looks cool on you. Guess they did notice, haha.
(Jan. 19, 2014  7:56 PM)" L Wrote: Nevermind, you got it already, haha. Congratz dude. It looks cool on you. Guess they did notice, haha.
Thanks again dude! Also, I do have like six other Hasbro stadiums and, another case of tools Smile
(Jan. 19, 2014  6:47 PM)Draciel516 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2014  12:34 AM)"Kira Wrote: Your collection looks cool, but your missing many face bolts and your plastic Beyblade is missing an attack ring.

You're seriously gonna bust on me for two facebolts and an ar after 2 international moves. Whatevs. Guess I'll go out and blow $30 bucks to appease the beyblade gods

I think you'll be fine. Two missing face bolts is nothing. It should be known even then that you own 50 complete beys.
Nice collection midnightLWBO!
(Jan. 19, 2014  9:22 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Nice collection midnightLWBO!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Smile
(Jan. 19, 2014  6:24 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: OK so now I have finally reached over 50 beyblades, so here are pictures for the Rose Gold Face:

Awesome collection you have there OrionBlade. Smile

(Jan. 19, 2014  7:42 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
My Collection
Competitive Parts (Parts I bring to tournaments)
All my parts (beyblades)
50 beyblades (These aren't all. I'm just too lazy to put them all together Tongue_out)

NOTE: I just put on random parts for the 50 beyblades since, they were all taken apart.
I could feel the rose gold already xd.

You have an awesome collection too MidnightLWBO. Smile you have good parts as well.
I have:
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Kerbecs
Hades Kerbecs
Grand Cetus
Nightmare Rex
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher
Rock Aries
Blitz Striker
Fang Ionis
(Jan. 20, 2014  11:21 AM)HadesPisces2210 Wrote: I have:
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Kerbecs
Hades Kerbecs
Grand Cetus
Nightmare Rex
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher
Rock Aries
Blitz Striker
Fang Ionis
Nice collection! Smile
Update time!! WHOOOO!

Proof that I own this stuff (forgot the username paper whatsits. Got a pic of the tackle box in the backround here...):
This is most of it. I've got like a dozen more, but I didn't have them with me when I took these. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. XD I need a better camera...
(Jan. 22, 2014  7:33 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Update time!! WHOOOO!

This is most of it. I've got like a dozen more, but I didn't have them with me when I took these. Sorry 'bout the bad quality. XD I need a better camera...

Finally 150! ROSE PLATINUM BABY!! Grin
You need to have your username on a piece of paper in the pics to get the rosé platinum face.

EDIT: nice collection! Do u have all the MFB parts? Time to start your plastics & HMS collection Grin
Carp... you're right. I completely forgot about that username thingy.

Darn it. I can't build everything again to take the picture...

Wait, I've got an idea! See that tackle box?

I can prove that it's mine. One second...

If this isn't sufficient evidence, I can retake everything later.

... But I'd really prefer not to. XD
As someone who has seen your massive tackle box of beys, YOU NEED THAT FACE! Awesome collection TBD!
(Jan. 22, 2014  9:24 PM)Tri Wrote: As someone who has seen your massive tackle box of beys, YOU NEED THAT FACE! Awesome collection TBD!

Oh yah, you've seen it!

WITNESS!

Nice collection TheBlackDragon! Give him that Face, haha. After all, I doubt a well known member like him would lie. I know I trust him 100%
I love your collection TBD! Keep it up! Also I 100% believe it's yours Smile
I couldn't help but notice the pixelated beyblade in one of the pictures. What is that?
It's his super secret combo.
(Jan. 23, 2014  12:15 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I couldn't help but notice the pixelated beyblade in one of the pictures. What is that?
which pic? I don't see it...