Beyblade Collection

Awesome Thunder Pegasus ya have there, and that last collection picture looks very nice for some reason.
Cheers man, the last one in the cabinet or the last picture overall?
Think I got loads of this stuff from dusty back in the day Tongue_out
Wow, some pretty awesome collections here. Amazing Chocked_2
I thought I should update my collection. It's defiantly a lot smaller then it use to be ( I had over 50 beyblades at one point )

That is all the stuff I am keeping/using.

I kept all of my MFB's. I haven't purchased any since 2011 but I will be soon. And I have no idea why I am keeping Dragoon F and selling all my other Plastic Beyblades, I guess I really like Dragoon F's colours.
(Dec. 11, 2013  11:19 PM)Raykon Wrote: I thought I should update my collection. It's defiantly a lot smaller then it use to be ( I had over 50 beyblades at one point )

That is all the stuff I am keeping/using.

I kept all of my MFB's. I haven't purchased any since 2011 but I will be soon. And I have no idea why I am keeping Dragoon F and selling all my other Plastic Beyblades, I guess I really like Dragoon F's colours.
thats a nice collection out there
At the very least, it's extremely heartening to see you come back to the game. Smile

Hyperblades Dragoon F was my first plastic bey, I can understand where you're coming from with that haha. (even if the Dragoon F recolor is kinda icky)
Wow nice collection! I'm digging that phantom fox and wolborg (darnit, i forgot which one....it's either 2 or 3...)
(Dec. 12, 2013  6:09 PM)Rayx Nikhil Wrote: Hey guys, Here's my collection!

Great Collection Bro!
(Dec. 12, 2013  6:16 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  6:09 PM)Rayx Nikhil Wrote: Hey guys, Here's my collection!

Great Collection Bro!
whats more... he lives in kandivali... somewhere close to me ....
nice collection bro
(Nov. 24, 2012  4:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:16 PM)dio Wrote: my collection here Stupid

I like your "Dranzer MGT".

That collection :') a tear to my eye... Everyones collections here are amazing, never knew people are so commited on beyblades!!
Well my Beyblade Collection......Rose Gold Face?

I'm not seeing a vid........ But I gotta say u got one nice collection Joyful_3
Yeah for some reason it wouldn't show up so I edit'd my post. Thanks!
From first to last:
Evil Shark Pisces145EDWD
Tornado Destroyer
Gravity Destroyer
Tornado Eagle
Theif PhoenixE230GCF
Pirate Orochi BeyWarrior
Getting more soon.
It's been pretty slow (trying to get my collection to 150)...
I last uploaded my collection with what I thought was 103 beys, but XTS doesn't count, so it was about 90 beys.
Since then my collection has gotten to 114 beys (without XTS or Beywheelz) with lots of extra parts (but not the right parts to make any more beys)!
Hopefully I can upload a picture of my collection soon.

EDIT: Well here's a list. (WARNING: HUGE)

I put in the XTS, etc. Even though they don't count...
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:02 PM)VelocityVee Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  4:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:16 PM)dio Wrote: my collection here Stupid

I like your "Dranzer MGT".

That collection :') a tear to my eye... Everyones collections here are amazing, never knew people are so commited on beyblades!!

OMG dio, your collection is AWESOME! You may have a few thousand dollars lying in those displays! So many ultra rares.... I´m just blushing Chocked_2
It's my turn. I don't have any pictures just yet. I'll post them soon.
Here are some pics of my beyblade collection!
It includes all 114 beys, XTS, beywheelz, extra parts, and my beywarrior.

Also uploaded some really cool pics of Archer Gargole and Gladiator Bahamdia/Bahamoote to the Photo Gallery!
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:01 AM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: Here are some pics of my beyblade collection!

Also uploaded some really cool pics of Archer Gargole and Gladiator Bahamdia/Bahamoote to the Photo Gallery!

It says your library is private.
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:03 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:01 AM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: Here are some pics of my beyblade collection!

It says your library is private.

Thanks, I'll go fix that... XD

EDIT: Should be fixed now...

EDIT (2): OH! 4000th post Wink
Wow, that's alot of beys! Nice collection!

EDIT: 4000th post...........