Beyblade Collection

(Sep. 29, 2012  4:42 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ?Mr.Mystery?: You'll need two more Beys for the Rose Gold Face. Not only that, you'll also have to put a piece of paper with your username on it in the photo, too.
I have 50 beyblades....you didn't count properly and there is even a paper with my usernane on it.
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:42 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ?Mr.Mystery?: You'll need two more Beys for the Rose Gold Face. Not only that, you'll also have to put a piece of paper with your username on it in the photo, too.

... are you blind?
This is a legitimate question.

?Mr.Mystery?, PM Hazel, and he should have you on your way. Smile Congrats!

Bro, there are clearly 50 beyblades and his name is in the first pic in giant letters. My advice would be to calm down there, Eager McBeaver!

EDIT: Huh, had this screen up for ages and I did not notice the other replies... I guess you could say I was being a bit of an Eager McWeasel myself.
@ ?Mr. Mystery?: My bad!
This is about 1/5 of my MFB Collection. The reason I don't have all of my beys and gear is because I'm away from home right now. I will post more when I get home.
Well, here's some quick pictures I took for my final Beyblade Collection Update, I suppose :

EDIT :

Just realized that I did not take a picture of my NIB Black Dragoon GT Starter Set, but most of ya'll already know I own one, so I won't be bothered to take another picture of it, aha!

EDIT #2 :

Also realized that I used the piece of paper that has my old username on it ... Dammit ...
m-m-mother of collections! =O

well done! evidence of a true beyblade fan =D it really makes me wish i took better care of my plastics when i was younger instead of doing my very best to wreck every last piece ><
Thanks, I appreciate your comment. Smile
Here is a quick update on my collection
The galaxy pegasus (right) and driger V2 (left) are both NIB

[Image: 2nhi3ps.jpg]
Impressive dragoons...haha...you like dragoon v so much is it ?haha
(Oct. 05, 2012  7:37 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Impressive dragoons...haha...you like dragoon v so much is it ?haha

Thanks. Yes it is true that i love my dragoon V's and got a dragoon ms and dragoon msuv and dragoon V2 on the way too.
(Oct. 04, 2012  2:32 PM)Evolution Wrote: Well, here's some quick pictures I took for my final Beyblade Collection Update, I suppose :

EDIT :

Just realized that I did not take a picture of my NIB Black Dragoon GT Starter Set, but most of ya'll already know I own one, so I won't be bothered to take another picture of it, aha!

EDIT #2 :

Also realized that I used the piece of paper that has my old username on it ... Dammit ...
nice collection

(Aug. 24, 2012  5:54 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:36 PM)UlltimateOrion Wrote: ok thank you
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg88/scal...es=landing
Awesome collection dude.

thank you
(Oct. 05, 2012  7:33 AM)RasenShuri Wrote: Here is a quick update on my collection
The galaxy pegasus (right) and driger V2 (left) are both NIB

[Image: 2nhi3ps.jpg]

@ RasenShuri: This is one sweet-looking collection, man!

Not only that, but I also took a new photo of my collection, and switched out the old one with it.
(Oct. 04, 2012  2:32 PM)Evolution Wrote: Well, here's some quick pictures I took for my final Beyblade Collection Update, I suppose :

EDIT :

EDIT #2 :

This collection is outstanding! So many beys. Nice!
I remember, the last time I posted about my collection here, I only had 4 beyblades. I used to envy anyone who owned more than 15 beyblades. And, now, I myself have enough beys to get the Rose Gold.
So, my collection:
Max. Series (Click to View)
Metal Masters (Click to View)
Complete MFB Collection (Click to View)
Plastics (A to F series) (Click to View)
Plastics (V, V2 and G series) (Click to View)
Complete Plastics Collection (Click to View)
HMS Collection (Click to View)
I have around 60, I think?
My plastic & hms collection... special thanks to: Uwik & Stephen74 ; JR tiger ; dusty, ram, dio, roux, ❤ and Evo for all the kindness, assistances & inspirations 

Hasbro's nib & the rest of TT's nip..   (Click to View)

Grips, launchers, cords, bitchips & stickers..   (Click to View)

HMS.. A custom display case is still being made at the moment, so..

Im certain they represent at least 90% out of all my Plastic & HMS.. The rest are lyin around somewhere here & there.. Or particularly im just too lazy to look for them and include them in the pictures 

And a sneak peak of my MFB collection.. Metal system to be exact.. Its nothing much, its just i put them together in the same case as my nib HMS so i decided to take them out and take their picture as well.. I also put some of my earlieast metal system customs, they're quite hideous compare to my recent custom but i keep them for their historical value 😁
@Mwto,
T-that collection is beautiful. I'm loving the display case, and just. Wow.

*speechless* Leone_Astonished

How many total do you have? If you can count them, at least, haha. Great collection, keep it up!
Now, it's time to gather the rest of your MFBs and your Zero Gs.. haha. Awesome collection!
Wow! Very nice collection Mtwo!

We have ourselves another JR_Tiger! Grin

EDIT: OMG! Is the Violet Poseidon and Yellow Venus from YJA!? I remember it! I wanted to bid on it, but Oki said he wanted to too .. then he forgot about bidding on it .. Tired
Congratulation!! M2 and N0body

I am now really jealous of your collections. Smile
Amazing collection Mtwo! One of the best I've ever seen Smile
@ Mtwo, you have almost all of the beys that exists...!!! I've certainly never seen any collection as great as yours... INCREDIBLE REALLY LOVELY !!!!!
@ Evolution & N0body, same thing beautiful collection...!!!
Thanksss so much guys! Hehehe 😁
And i do keep count all of my beys & i even have a data base of my own on how i got each of them, my total plastic is around 200 beys.. But i dont have all the beys.. Yet 😁
As for uwik's advice.. Hm, i believe its time for you to show yours bro! Or at least post the pic of the werehouse where you put your beys hehehe.. Cannon: yes those are the rb12 from yja lot about 5 months ago 😁

Mtwo .... I'm glad you finally got around to showing everyone, I had been waiting for ages for you to show everyone your collection. I wanted to see what people would say. Lol! XD

I see you managed to get quite a few more from the picture's you showed me, which is amazing! You seem to be missing a recolour though, I know you have it, remember, the "top secret"? Wink

I still wish I had all those DGGT recolour's and Black Wolborg MS ... Best looking blade's I've ever seen!