Beyblade Collection

fileUncertain//EUncertainDCIM/103NIKON/DSCN2283.JPG here is a file that has a picture of atleast 50 beyblades in it
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:32 PM)UlltimateOrion Wrote: fileUncertain//EUncertainDCIM/103NIKON/DSCN2283.JPG

We are not hackers, so we cannot see pictures inside your computer. You must upload it to an image-hosting website like ImageShack.us
Does anyone noticed that collecting the other teams (besides Gan Gan Galaxy) as a whole team would always have at least one as a pain in the neck? I meant the Takara Tomy version here.

For instance, the following teams...

Team Excalibur
- Wales' and Sophie's Beys are Random Booster Rares
- Konzern's Bey is the easiest to get as it belongs to a starter set but it's quite pricey
- Klaus' Bey can only be obtained by getting Tobio's Bey, Wales' Bey and other accurate-colored parts.

Wang Hu Zhong
- Da Shan, Chi Yun and Meimei's Beys are Booster Beys so they're easy to get.
- Chao Xin's Bey can only be obtained by getting Teru's Bey, A poison wheel, a black ED145 and a yellow ES.

Team Wildfang
- Kyoya and Benkei's Bey are the easiest because they are in boosters/starters
- Demure's Bey is in the Deck Set along with Marcus' Bey and the Poison Giraffe.
- Nile's Bey is exclusively bundled with the PSP game "Chozetsu Tensei Vulcan Horuseus"

Solar System Bladers
- Everyone has a 4D Starter Bey EXCEPT Yuki's which is an exclusive

Uncertain
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:36 PM)UlltimateOrion Wrote: ok thank you
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg88/scal...es=landing
Awesome collection dude.

In the midst of re-organizing my collection, I decided to take a quick photo of everything.

16 Plastics and 45 MFB=61 Beyblades in all :)
50 MFBB Beys = Rose Facebolt. Grin
Gonna get Begirados, zero g RBV3 and dragonis for christmas...
This is probably around 80% of my collection:
Rose Gold face? Smile
why am i really even looking at this thread since i only have 5 real beys left since someone stole them all well at least i have dark knight dragoon
Ok, this is now a collection of over 50 real beys, so no questioning it, I want my face
Yes, that is a MIB Dragoon G
I even used photobucket this time, not a weird way of uploading
Nice collection, IMO. Love those HMS. Is that Dragoon MS, or MSUV?
That is a Dragoon MS.

Still jelly anyway, nice collection.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That is a Dragoon MS.

Thought so.
Completely right and I agree about that last statement, I am jelly.
Not just any jelly, Farmers Market Jelly ...
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:34 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That is a Dragoon MS.

Thought so.
Completely right and I agree about that last statement, I am jelly.
Not just any jelly, Farmers Market Jelly ...
That's the best kind

ya, you all are right just ms not msuv
Wondering, are they TT or Hasbro?
All but two of the Dragoon Gs and a few of the MFBs are Hasbro
Here is a picture of my collection (About time I did that. Oh, and sorry for the low quality!)
EDIT: I took a more organized picture of my collection, and also made my username in it more noticeable, too.
My collection
i got many spare parts of beyblades
my beyblades are
1-burn pheonix
2-phantom pegasis
3-lightning l-drago
4-schtey leone
5-fang leone
6-gravity drstroyer
Just traded something for 12 more beyblades which makes my collection 50 beyblades!
Rose gold face?
@ ?Mr.Mystery?: You'll need two more Beys for the Rose Gold Face. Not only that, you'll also have to put a piece of paper with your username on it in the photo, too.
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:42 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ?Mr.Mystery?: You'll need two more Beys for the Rose Gold Face. Not only that, you'll also have to put a piece of paper with your username on it in the photo, too.
He has 50 beyblades and he did put his Username on a piece of paper