Beyblade Clubs in schools

So today was my first meeting for my Beyblade Club in my school. I thought that this would be a good way to increase the amount of members and events. So this thread is for helping others start clubs in their schools(not all schools allow custom clubs) and for helpful advice to improve the club experience.

My Club Constitution:
Photos
I'd love to make a club in school.
I already made some guys interested because of my MSUV I brought, haha.
(Aug. 29, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd love to make a club in school.
I already made some guys interested because of my MSUV I brought, haha.

You finally bought that MSUV eh? :p.I'd like to start one in my school,but the problem is.......Guess what ;(
Does it not have clubs? Are you graduating soon? I'd still go ahead with it. If you guys want an example on how to convince your schools, I'd be willing to copy down my constitution.
I'm too scared to try to unite all my beyblade friends in school, I'd be known as the weird kid, and I'd lose all my current friends...
Lmao. If they don't like you because they don't like Beyblade; they aren't friends; now are they?
(Aug. 29, 2014  3:55 AM)Neo Wrote: Lmao. If they don't like you because they don't like Beyblade; they aren't friends; now are they?

yeah,they always stay stuff like "You need to get a girlfriend" or whatever.
Who cares? You won't stay with the person anyways.
It's a tag.
Bey blade; even if you're the "weird" kid.
Just pull up that $500 MSUV auction, haha.
(Aug. 29, 2014  4:21 AM)Neo Wrote: Who cares? You won't stay with the person anyways.
It's a tag.
Bey blade; even if you're the "weird" kid.
Just pull up that $500 MSUV auction, haha.

wait......Aren't we getting a bit off-topic?
Kinda, yeah. But I had friends who don't like beyblade and they still signed up. Friends like those are who you should give effort to. The fact that you are willing to make a club like this will show how daring and gutsy you are, making you admirable.

#weird kid advice #real friends #non weirdos are just posing some real weirdo's style #since when do I even hashtag things?
(Aug. 29, 2014  4:36 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Kinda, yeah. But I had friends who don't like beyblade and they still signed up. Friends like those are who you should give effort to. The fact that you are willing to make a club like this will show how daring and gutsy you are, making you admirable.

#weird kid advice #real friends #non weirdos are just posing some real weirdo's style #since when do I even hashtag things?

#SinceRightNow

BTW the hashtag before the last one is pretty long lol.
^ Yeah, I don't know how hashtags work. This, pesterchum, and skype are as social as I really get.

Anyway here's the constitution. I cut out names except for my own and the missing articles didn't apply to me since this is a new club.

Could you put your "constitution" in the OP? You might give me inspiration to start my club for my high school. haha
(Aug. 29, 2014  5:02 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: ^ Yeah, I don't know how hashtags work. This, pesterchum, and skype are as social as I really get.

Anyway here's the constitution. I cut out names except for my own and the missing articles didn't apply to me since this is a new club.

that totes sound boss man,wish you luck Smile
(Aug. 29, 2014  5:02 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: ^ Yeah, I don't know how hashtags work. This, pesterchum, and skype are as social as I really get.

Hah. I'd love to actually pitch this to my school.
Your constitution looks great in my opinion. If I go through with this idea ill be sure to let you know how it goes. Part of the reason I may not go through with this is the fact of hearing irrelevant bull carp from people's mouths. Not only that but Im not too sure if I love the idea of crossing Beyblade with school. If I just knew who was into Beyblade and who wasnt Id just simply throw them a WBO promo card and tell them to hit me up via WBO or text. haha Once again though, nicely down. Keep posting more info on your club and how big it grows.
Same as Kaboom!, I want to see possibly pictures and such of teh club Smile?
I'll work on pictures soon, I may need to buy a new camera though. I had 34 sign ups from both genders, I assume that a few were jokes, but it's no problem. About eight people came,and two have already signed up. I need more BB-10's and to buy one member a Bey(he paid me). I believe more members will be there on Tuesday, but maybe not, since some are in multiple clubs. I also have found a park near my school with shaded tables to hold my tournaments, and you all should find one close to yours if you make a club. And for now, my prizes are carppy, but I'll ask members to help me purchase better ones in other events.
34 sign ups is a lot. I'm impressed, nice job!
I'm starting one with BullChamp, hopefully. A lot of new people said they'd be interested.
Wow that's great to hear that you got 34 people to sign up even if some did not show up that's still amazing. Maybe I'll try this out I don't really talk to anyone at school anyway so what have I got to lose?
Guys, my friend is my friend, but he's kinda weird, he doesn't exactly try new things, he does but he has weird conspiracies... one of them is ultimately stupid; 9/11 was caused by the government
Nice. I'd totally join, hah.
I have a friend interested in Beyblade as well...
So this could work.
(Aug. 29, 2014  9:25 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Guys, my friend is my friend, but he's kinda weird, he doesn't exactly try new things, he does but he has weird conspiracies... one of them is ultimately stupid; 9/11 was caused by the government
Not sure what this has to do with the thread...
I once started a Beyblade club back when I was in school. It ran pretty strong with about 10 consistent members, and we grew to about 15 for a couple of weeks. However, people started to part from it as it became more and more difficult to find a suitable room to host this club, and those who stayed eventually faded away due to the inability to convince their parents to buy them Beys from oversea, haha. Only 3 of those members, myself included, signed up to the WBO and participated in tournaments. I don't exactly know where they went, but I'm still here, haha.

It's great to see that your club was/is a lot more successful than mine. I'm pretty sure you've brought most, if not, all of them here to the WBO! (And if you haven't already, do it!) ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Best of luck to the future of your club.