[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

These are awesome! The polish layer gimmick sounds interesting and I hope TT makes this regardless if it sucks or not. The Driver for that Evileye one reminds me of Round Shell MS, being a round thick rubber base with metal inside. The Pegasus layer looks amazing too.
i think that the polyoximethaline layer looks cool and with 8 and yielding its better
Quasar Pegasus is amazing! Grin
I kinda feel like the idea of Quasar Pegasus was stolen from my concept of Alter Kronos from the Bit Contest.
(Apr. 23, 2017  9:05 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I kinda feel like the idea of Quasar Pegasus was stolen from my concept of Alter Kronos from the Bit Contest.

If it was, I would have shoehorned in Tardigrades.

People on the forum have been spitballing this idea around for a while. This is my interpretation of the concept. That doesn't make either of our ideas any more original.
(Apr. 23, 2017  9:05 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I kinda feel like the idea of Quasar Pegasus was stolen from my concept of Alter Kronos from the Bit Contest.

I've just looked at your entry and Trainiacs Quasar Pegasus and... nah not really. The only thing they both seem to have in common is that they both have Yielding, but honestly anyone can reuse existing drivers. The layers don't look similar in my opinion and Quasar Pegasus' disk isn't really like Spread. I know both have P.O.M layers but the only reason it feels similar is because the Yielding Driver along with it but I think the pairing was something almost inevitable.
@[TrainiacJ] Yes I know you didn't steal the idea from me ,but the timing made it feel that way.
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE WEEK AGAIN

Vulcan Krawb XG. Ju. Concept
[Image: yUupZB9.png]

Going back and making better versions of earlier concepts has been fun. Tongue_out
vK is based on Wing Attacker (obvs), and I feel like I could have made a better design for said claws, but I couldn't figure one out.
Jump is basically Trygle's blade base with a WSF-type tip. Probably wouldn't be very good, but it would be fun to watch. Tongue_out

Crescent Chaos 2. Iv. Concept
[Image: cNNeWSb.png]

Remember this display template? Tongue_out
C2's design has two big walls that are kinda like big ol' swirly things? Designing this thing was kinda hard, mostly due to the white color of the Colored layer and the color I use for the Clear layer being practically invisible on top of it, and honestly the stickers kinda clash with the Colored layer. Idk, I just feel like this could be better.
Invert is essentially Dranzer V's blade base with more stable tip designs (and is also the reason I decided to type this as Balance lol). Because of the magnetic nature of the driver, I hope we get something like this released with the Infinite Beystadium when it's inevitably given a proper release in October.
If Vulcan Krawb ever comes out it would be my favourite Bey. ^__^
I think the Chaos steals the show this time for me. It looks beautiful, especially it's layer. Although it is odd that C2 is a balance type when original Chaos was stamina. Also it has a god series disk and this looks more like a dual layer beyblade. It's cool nevertheless.
*solid snake voice* Kept ya waiting, huh?

Iron Longinus ZB. Vc. Concept
[Image: 2sfmV2X.png]

The layer is essentially L2 on steroids. I upgraded it from two to three blades to make it sort of a parallel to Valkyrie and Fafnir. I feel like the dragon in the center could have been done better in a few places *cough cough the arm*, but I like how the three blades turned out.

I wouldn't be surprised if TT makes an actual Zero core disc, because not only is it a number, but also could knock out the as-of-now nonexistent Z disc (because i'm a scrub with ocd that needs the alphabet of discs and drivers to be completed to sleep at night). Blade is essentially an adaptation of Nine, but the blades are reversed because... reasons?

Velocity is a Metal Flat adaptation, which honestly would be pretty cool to have in burst, considering tips like Zephyr and Accel are still top-tier.

And now here's an on-paper version of this I made a while back and used as a reference when rendering (which took a while, btw). 

This will probably be the last concept post for a while. I'm kinda running out of ideas and I need time to think of more potential God Ablilitys, haha.
(May. 20, 2017  7:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: *solid snake voice* Kept ya waiting, huh?

Iron Longinus ZB. Vc. Concept
[Image: 2sfmV2X.png]

The layer is essentially L2 on steroids. I upgraded it from two to three blades to make it sort of a parallel to Valkyrie and Fafnir. I feel like the dragon in the center could have been done better in a few places *cough cough the arm*, but I like how the three blades turned out.

I wouldn't be surprised if TT makes an actual Zero core disc, because not only is it a number, but also could knock out the as-of-now nonexistent Z disc (because i'm a scrub with ocd that needs the alphabet of discs and drivers to be completed to sleep at night). Blade is essentially an adaptation of Nine, but the blades are reversed because... reasons?

Velocity is a Metal Flat adaptation, which honestly would be pretty cool to have in burst, considering tips like Zephyr and Accel are still top-tier.

And now here's an on-paper version of this I made a while back and used as a reference when rendering (which took a while, btw). 

This will probably be the last concept post for a while. I'm kinda running out of ideas and I need time to think of more potential God Ablilitys, haha.

Nice! Honestly I feel like the Zero disc would be a stamina disc, like on my design Divine Tsukiyomi 0 Saucer. I like Velocity tho. :) I have the same god ability problem lol.
could you do say a god evolution for zillion zeus? like find a way to make it's original gimmick have a serious impact!

lets say It would be something like sacred Zeus 0.gl R (zero glide revolve)
(May. 20, 2017  8:06 PM)MWF Wrote: could you do say a god evolution for zillion zeus? like find a way to make it's original gimmick have a serious impact!

It's already confirmed to be called Galaxy Zeus.
(May. 20, 2017  8:28 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  8:06 PM)MWF Wrote: could you do say a god evolution for zillion zeus? like find a way to make it's original gimmick have a serious impact!

It's already confirmed to be called Galaxy Zeus.

ok. well. same idea just different name. I want to see what you could do to make it epic.
Iron Longinus is defenitly one of the best looking Beys ever! Grin
Um....is my concept ask gonna be a yes or a no?, because i would love to see it in your style.
(May. 30, 2017  5:46 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Um....is my concept ask gonna be a yes or a no?, because i would love to see it in your style.

Umm, If you are MWF, you are not allowed to have two accounts. Secondly, I do not think he or anyone else has the time to do others ideas, and might have their own ideas about the same blades.
(May. 30, 2017  6:17 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  5:46 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Um....is my concept ask gonna be a yes or a no?, because i would love to see it in your style.

Umm, If you are MWF, you are not allowed to have two accounts. Secondly, I do not think he or anyone else has the time to do others ideas, and might have their own ideas about the same blades.

that is someone else.
(May. 30, 2017  8:10 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  6:17 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Umm, If you are MWF, you are not allowed to have two accounts. Secondly, I do not think he or anyone else has the time to do others ideas, and might have their own ideas about the same blades.

that is someone else.

Ok, sorry, with all the requesting, I got confused lol
(May. 30, 2017  8:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  8:10 PM)MWF Wrote: that is someone else.

Ok, sorry, with all the requesting, I got confused lol

I asked for her to do one that i made, Supernova Kyubi 9Infero Free.I dont know who MWF is.
(Jun. 01, 2017  10:56 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  8:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, sorry, with all the requesting, I got confused lol

I asked for her to do one that i made, Supernova Kyubi 9Infero Free.I dont know who MWF is.

I requested if he could do galaxy zeus.
I'm glad you guys like my designs and art style, but I don't feel comfortable, or even very inclined to do requests from random people. I want this thread to be my own interpretations of what a burst bey look like, so making what other people have thought up kinda defeats that point.
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm glad you guys like my designs and art style, but I don't feel comfortable, or even very inclined to do requests from random people. I want this thread to be my own interpretations of what a burst bey look like, so making what other people have thought up kinda defeats that point.

I understand if you do not want to do requests. I am just interested in what your idea is on how they will look.

what do you use to make these?
Wowzers, a new concept! (only took a month, lol)

Deep Chaos Z. Ou. concept
[Image: 0lxIhj3.png]

Out of all the rumored new names, I shelve dC as being under the category of "this probably isn't a beyblade and people need to stop spreading rumors about these names already gosh darn it", but whatever. I think dC would be a cool December starter, so that's the thought process I used to design this.

The Deep Chaos layer is way more like the original Chaos than my earlier C2 concept, but I had a lot of fun designing it. I used a combination of the color pallets from both the Random Layer Collection and Triple Booster Set versions for it's design, and i'm really happy with how it turned out. I like to think that it would be used by the final boss-type character of Burst God, so i designed it to be super powerful and intimidating. IRL though, the Crescent Spiker mode would probably be useless, haha.

The Zero core disc was originally on my Iron Longinus concept, but I think it's smooth design might work better here. I decided not to give this bey a Frame because, following the mentality of this being a december-release starter bey, it probably wouldn't come with one.

The Outlast driver is essentially just Bearing Core. Not much else to it. I think the design may be a bit too bulky, but again, it's a pretty intimidating and powerful part, so again, it works with the design mentality I had.

So yeah, just like I said in Iron Longinus post, i'm still thinking up new ideas, so until i've gotten my groove back, expect the next concept to be out in like a month. Maybe I'll do Galaxy Zeus or a new Xcalibur, haha.

And so, I shall leave you for now with an exploded diagram of the Deep Chaos layer.
[Image: 89njUWA.png]