[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

(Nov. 10, 2016  3:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I thought J2 already was supposed to be J2RR

They also initially had Chaos Heavy Survive and O2CB and they changed those for their final releases.
Kai-V mentioned how there was no plan on releasing J2. Chaos had COG but I never considered it the original Chaos set up and was released in a set where N2VT was the focus. E2 might happen though, but as I now, people say it's still Wing Needle.
(Nov. 10, 2016  3:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2016  3:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I thought J2 already was supposed to be J2RR

They also initially had Chaos Heavy Survive and O2CB and they changed those for their final releases.

I didn't know it was O2CB thanks for telling me
[Image: sAucplF.png]

Tried my best to replicate B2's letter from what we've gotten of it in pics, videos, the arcade game, etc.

This thing has been a white whale and it's probably way far off from what it should look like but whatever
Burn Kerbeus Ul. Gd. Concept
[Image: dwPLmBx.png]

Burn Kerbeus has a brass ring inside to increase weight and density. Not much else to that

Unleash is based on Wing Attacker from plastic gen. It has four wings that fly out and absorb hits when in right spin.

Guard is the burst version of ED145. It had 4 spiked wings that spin freely and absorb hits. The tip is a wide ball because eeeeeh

I really hope they make a new Kerbeus as an oddball release at the end of the second series. The last release in a series is always weird and out-of-left-field, (Poison Serpent, Basalt Horogium, Flash Sagiterio, etc.) so maybe Kensuke could appear at the end of the anime in a tournament? idk Tongue_out
If this became a reality, I would purchase it instantly!
that looks great bro
If Unleash was real I would buy it then watch it get banned
These are all great. Love the dedication to constantly posting more. I'd definitely like to play with Burn Kerbeus. (Although maybe too similar to Blaze Ragnaruk in name? haha)
BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Vulcan Krawb Ax. Lw.
[Image: wFg2BTy.png]

(may or may not be based on Quetzalcoatl for the layer and driver Tongue_out)

Axis is has a vertical imbalance gimmick. Probably weighs around the light side of 20g.

Next, Skull Tywreck Sw. Hn.
[Image: MNOxYE6.png]

Tywreck is designed to be compatible with both Right and Left spin launchers and is also either the worst or best thing I've ever made Tongue_out

Saw is like if the S-AR from War Lion was more jagged, and Horns is kinda like Driger V2's support parts on a WSF tip.

I'm glad you guys like the things I make on this thread. I have a lot of ideas for more of these and I hope it you find them cool. Tongue_out
The new dual layer names enrage me so i made what i felt would be a better localization of all the dual layer names because why not
(some of these are the same as what exist in either TT or hasbro already but eeeeeeeeh)
[Image: OflkP5I.png]
also here's this lol

[Image: mtxShoY.png]

Neon Chimera's contact points are each situated at different heights because eeeeh

Cross is basically CWD Free Cross, and Option is basically Delta Drive.
I am rather dissapointed by the fact that Quasar Hydra and it's disk aren't 7 sided but it otherwise looks awesome.
B-71 PREDICTION TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: myaQU4p.png]

If it wasn't obvious, A2 is based on Advance Guardian's AR. I loved adorning this thing with the etched-in details it has lol. Idk if TT would bother putting a gimmick on a lowly Booster layer, but eh, wishful thinking Tongue_out

I've already showed off Xchange in my old G2 concept, but now it's more clearly based on SW145 i suppose? The function is still the same, you can flip it over to either reflect attacks or inflict minor attacks.

Orbit is there just because it's cool I suppose
Imagine if you will, a world where the next series of burst decided to make a second Triple Booster Set

Wouldn't that be neat

[Image: zwO3nE5.png]

Featuring Tempest Trident K. K., Exceed Evileye U. Y, and Mad Minoboros M. H..

Pretty much the only reason I made this was because A) I had a better idea for what Tempest Trident could look like, and B) I can't get enough of designing K drivers apparently lol

I based this T2 off of Draciel V's AR, and Keep is essentially Bearing Core 2, but it's free-shaft instead of an actual bearing because that would be OP. 
(btw can i just go on a tangent for a sec to say that Draciel V and V2 are the ugliest beyblades k thanks)

I gave E2 Upper to replicate the uselessness and upper-force of Wing, and put Yielding on it because it's a cool tip.

I couldn't figure out how to get a good png of M2 in there so i just threw in a screenshot lol. I gave it Magnum to kinda-sorta-but-not-really replicate Oval, and Hold to recapture Quake's uncontrollable nature.
Where did you get that pic of Mad Minoboros?
(Jan. 08, 2017  6:41 AM)RainingRotom Wrote: Where did you get that pic of Mad Minoboros?

From this thread 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-05-R...tion-Vol-5
Trainiac if I was you, I would have personally put Infinity instead of Magnum for Mad Minoboros.
(Jan. 09, 2017  1:40 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Trainiac if I was you, I would have personally put Infinity instead of Magnum for Mad Minoboros.

I honestly think Magnum somewhat fits. Either that or Triple. Somehow I also see Impact, as it's also "uncontrollable." That or Xtreme.
Impact and Hold are the ones that are clearly uncontrollable, both in and out of cannon. The sleek design of Infinity, however, gives the feel of a stamina type, even if that isn't really what the disk is good for at all.

Magnum is symbolic of armour or, more appropriately, a caged beast. Something like Boost would give more of a vicious feel though, suggesting the beast was rampaging free.

Remember, the actual effects of the parts are not what makes a stock combo. What makes a stock combo is the concept behind them, both in terms of function and theming.

Personally, I think that Impact might have fitted better with Magum in this sense but Hold is good too and less controversial to a performance craving userbase.
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:21 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Impact and Hold are the ones that are clearly uncontrollable, both in and out of cannon. The sleek design of Infinity, however, gives the feel of a stamina type, even if that isn't really what the disk is good for at all.

Magnum is symbolic of armour or, more appropriately, a caged beast. Something like Boost would give more of a vicious feel though, suggesting the beast was rampaging free.

Remember, the actual effects of the parts are not what makes a stock combo. What makes a stock combo is the concept behind them, both in terms of function and theming.

Personally, I think that Impact might have fitted better with Magum in this sense but Hold is good too and less controversial to a performance craving userbase.

I was just trying to go Takara's route here. I'd feel it would be Boost Impact, Magnum Hold, or Triple Impact, if I were them.
Remember this thing?
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/H..._FINAL.pdf
Yeah I didn't either, but after looking at this and the recently leaked third wave of Hasburst, there are 8 boosters and 9 dual-packs left to be revealed. So, I made a little mock-up of what could be possibility for the rest of the lineup
[Image: IBmWEqH.png]
NEW LAYER CONCEPT WHAAAAAAT
[Image: Kka5hzD.png]

The only new thing here is DF, which I based upon Round Shell MS' AR. I added little purple sticker thingies for once because why not Tongue_out
that "attack" layer looks like it will beat out deathscyther for stamina. sounds like something TT would do. haha
Maximum Garuda N. Lv. concept
[Image: v4W1SZj.png]

Maximum Garuda's design is based off of Big Bang Pegasus with the motif in the middle stolen from based on the Garudas face from Shogun Steel. Not much else to it. It'd be good for upper attack I suppose.

Level is a driver i've posted here before, but I still feel it's a viable thing to exist at some point. I also gave this bey Nine so theoretically when it's in it's higher height, it can attack with the disc. Idk Tongue_out