[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

An interesting thing to note about that Gladiator Ares.Z.Qt is that the parts are really close to Spriggan Requirem, having a Zero disk and the same 3 tip driver which has an abbreviated name ending with a T. They're both red and the layer has an element of God Valkyrie's gimmick... well Spriggan Requirem apparently does anyway.
(Apr. 30, 2017  2:51 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: IT'S THAT TIME OF THE WEEK AGAIN

Vulcan Krawb XG. Ju. Concept
[Image: yUupZB9.png]

Going back and making better versions of earlier concepts has been fun. Tongue_out
vK is based on Wing Attacker (obvs), and I feel like I could have made a better design for said claws, but I couldn't figure one out.
Jump is basically Trygle's blade base with a WSF-type tip. Probably wouldn't be very good, but it would be fun to watch. Tongue_out

Crescent Chaos 2. Iv. Concept
[Image: cNNeWSb.png]

Remember this display template? Tongue_out
C2's design has two big walls that are kinda like big ol' swirly things? Designing this thing was kinda hard, mostly due to the white color of the Colored layer and the color I use for the Clear layer being practically invisible on top of it, and honestly the stickers kinda clash with the Colored layer. Idk, I just feel like this could be better.
Invert is essentially Dranzer V's blade base with more stable tip designs (and is also the reason I decided to type this as Balance lol). Because of the magnetic nature of the driver, I hope we get something like this released with the Infinite Beystadium when it's inevitably given a proper release in October.

I don't think Vulcan Krab is a bad bey idea, but the only thing I didn't like it's that it will probabbly break it''s wings. But the idea is awesome.

Sorry for the bad english. I'm Brazilian so my english isn't that good.
is this real or fake
(Oct. 15, 2017  12:01 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:56 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

THIS is the COOLEST beyblade you did! It looks AWESOME!!!! the finger-ripper of the burst series

Hey! I think takara tomy just made this bey as Requiem Spriggan with the zero disc and Qt as Zt. Love your concept.
(Dec. 10, 2017  12:44 PM)Red aXe Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  12:01 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: THIS is the COOLEST beyblade you did! It looks AWESOME!!!! the finger-ripper of the burst series

Hey! I think takara tomy just made this bey as Requiem Spriggan with the zero disc and Qt as Zt. Love your concept.

That's what I said too lol
(Sep. 03, 2016  2:07 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Aw, you guys are too nice. Tongue_out

Seriously tho I'm really glad you guys like my stuff so much. I was thinking of maybe making a google slideshow thingy of more of those and maybe some two packs? Only if you want to see it though. Tongue_out

Now then, Chroma. With the advent of Hasbro's burst, I think Choma will use slopes like the Hasbro layers because... consistency? Tongue_out

Also, I kinda sorta began conceptualizing a Chroma fanfic series. I highly doubt I'll ever get around to writing it, (fun fact: i made my first YouTube channel somewhere between 2009 and 2011, made one video in 2013, then made a new channel in 2014, didn't use that until 2015, made what was going to be gaming channel later that year, then realized that was stupid and retooled it into Poison Pegasus. I kinda got off topic but the point is I procrastinate a lot Tongue_out) but I definitely will post the beys that would belong to the characters. Would anyone be interested in those or should I just stick to box art and burst concepts?
DO IIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! ???????

(Sep. 14, 2016  2:48 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: sFGK0FV.png]

AYYY I DID A THING

Tigra is meant to be a homage to the Driger line, it that wasn't obvious. Vulcan and the Upper Frame are meant to work together in a Driger V2 style, the Heavy core is there because Driger S had 8 Heavy, and isn't Driger S the best one? Tongue_out
The Release Gear goes from fixed tip to free spinning tip, and the Point Base is a metal change tip.

The render here is very much a prototype, I think I made the BL way too big. If someone wants to try and illustrate their own version, be my guest, because it's hard to get the proportions right in Slides. Tongue_out
Can we get a side view so we can see what kind of parts it has?
I don't have much motivation to continue working on this thread. Between my lack of ideas for the system and the people who are reuploading the images from here without permission or credit, I think this thread should be laid to rest for a while.

I haven't given up designing tops as whole; I have been working on an original project involving battle tops (much like the wonderful work @[lowen93] and @[Beylon] have been doing), but I'd rather work on it without broadcasting it loudly like I have with these concepts. I will however leave a teaser of what I'm doing for those interested... and if the two aforementioned people would like to see the rest of my designs, I'd love to collaborate :p
https://imgur.com/ngl0pn2

Thanks for all the support you guys have given this thread in the year I've been updating it. Maybe once I have better ideas I'll come back to it, haha.
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:55 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I don't have much motivation to continue working on this thread. Between my lack of ideas for the system and the people who are reuploading the images from here without permission or credit, I think this thread should be laid to rest for a while.

I haven't given up designing tops as whole; I have been working on an original project involving battle tops (much like the wonderful work @[lowen93] and @[Beylon] have been doing), but I'd rather work on it without broadcasting it loudly like I have with these concepts. I will however leave a teaser of what I'm doing for those interested... and if the two aforementioned people would like to see the rest of my designs, I'd love to collaborate :p
https://imgur.com/ngl0pn2

Thanks for all the support you guys have given this thread in the year I've been updating it. Maybe once I have better ideas I'll come back to it, haha.
I made my own bey using your Chroma System, but I don't know how to post it. Is it because I'm on my phone?
(Jan. 03, 2018  12:55 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I don't have much motivation to continue working on this thread. Between my lack of ideas for the system and the people who are reuploading the images from here without permission or credit, I think this thread should be laid to rest for a while.

Oh man, end of an era! Strange how the re-uploading thing is going around - heard a few complaints from a number of different creative peeps on here recently. You'll notice I used to tag all my Formula Bei stuff so that people could trace it back eventually, even if it got stolen. Nature and danger of the internet, I suppose.

Best of luck on the new series!
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:21 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: NEW LAYER CONCEPT WHAAAAAAT
[Image: Kka5hzD.png]

The only new thing here is DF, which I based upon Round Shell MS' AR. I added little purple sticker thingies for once because why not Tongue_out

(Feb. 05, 2017  2:03 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Maximum Garuda N. Lv. concept
[Image: v4W1SZj.png]

Maximum Garuda's design is based off of Big Bang Pegasus with the motif in the middle stolen from based on the Garudas face from Shogun Steel. Not much else to it. It'd be good for upper attack I suppose.

Level is a driver i've posted here before, but I still feel it's a viable thing to exist at some point. I also gave this bey Nine so theoretically when it's in it's higher height, it can attack with the disc. Idk Tongue_out

(Mar. 25, 2017  12:15 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: WOWZERS

[Image: FcuuUCR.png]

honestly there isn't a lot to this, i just had the idea for the layer gimmick and wanted to make it Tongue_out
Well these didn’t age well.
Traniac your designs were amazing and can u start doing them again that would make my day so much better and maybe start with the new announcement of slash Valkyrie
On Garuda 7v 1, I've looking for the stored energy gimmick, thank you ?
Hey, its ya girl, long time no beys lol

With the global pandemic being a thing, and well as the new Superking series being a thing, I've found I suddenly have a lot more time on my hands, as well as more ideas for stuff like this. I'm not going to revive this thread in full since I want to keep my time art-making time dedicated mostly to my personal projects, but I figured I'd complete this one concept I thought up as a bit of a one-shot revival.

Anyway, here's the Layer of the day: γemini γenesis γD!
[Image: XoOlyPM.png]

Backstory and explanations of the individual parts are in the spoiler tags so as to not overcrowd the image with my enormous image files and infodumps, lmao

If you have feedback feel free to post it, but make sure not to spam the thread with things like "why did you stop, you should make more" or "can you make my bey" and whatnot, since spam like that in the My Creations subforum tends to clog up the Recent Posts tab and I don't want my own thread to become part of the problem, haha.
(Mar. 30, 2020  7:27 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Hey, its ya girl, long time no beys lol

With the global pandemic being a thing, and well as the new Superking series being a thing, I've found I suddenly have a lot more time on my hands, as well as more ideas for stuff like this. I'm not going to revive this thread in full since I want to keep my time art-making time dedicated mostly to my personal projects, but I figured I'd complete this one concept I thought up as a bit of a one-shot revival.

Anyway, here's the Layer of the day: γemini γenesis γD!
[Image: XoOlyPM.png]

Backstory and explanations of the individual parts are in the spoiler tags so as to not overcrowd the image with my enormous image files and infodumps, lmao

If you have feedback feel free to post it, but make sure not to spam the thread with things like "why did you stop, you should make more" or "can you make my bey" and whatnot, since spam like that in the My Creations subforum tends to clog up the Recent Posts tab and I don't want my own thread to become part of the problem, haha.
I feel like this should be an actual SuperKing bey
TrainiacJ this looks great! It's nice to see you come back to this since I first found out about the WBO because I saw your designs and LOL-y Rancher's designs on Google Images xD. Also, I appreciate seeing some love for γenesis.
TrainiacJ what software do you use for your concepts? I have thought of doing some of my own and yours look really good so I was wondering what software/hardware you use. Thanks!