Beyblade Burst Zero

(Oct. 10, 2019  10:42 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Quick question: does everyone like the long chapters, or would you prefer them to be shortened?

I’m fine with either.
Whatever you feel comfortable with. Smile
(Oct. 10, 2019  10:42 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Quick question: does everyone like the long chapters, or would you prefer them to be shortened?

While the longer chapters are more enjoyable, I would hate for you to be uncomfortable writing more.

I do not think the length is an important factor . You can post long chapters or shorten them according to you . The thing that matters the most is the content and the way it is presented . No part of the chapter should be boring or repititive . Also the events should not be slow paced but they should not be fast paced either . You can try to put more plot twists and emotion and tense parts in your chapters .
Sorry for being inactive for quite some time! It’s been a month since I’ve updated. I’m kinda losing motivation for this series because I don’t really feel like there’s anywhere to go from here and the story’s kinda laid out which takes the fun away from writing the chapters. Don’t worry, I’ll update this story when I can. In the meantime, I’ll be working on my next big project. Tongue_out