Beyblade Burst Zero

Chapter 12 - Final Battle! Pegasus vs Revenge Part 1!
Chapter 13 - Final Battle! Pegasus vs Revenge Part 2!

Chapter 14 - The Dark Dragon Rises!
(Apr. 21, 2019  8:42 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 14 - The Dark Dragon Rises!
Nice chapter! Bad luck Daniel! :P

Make it about Christina Kuroda! (Her birthday is tomorrow same as Earth Day.)

Another thread!
(Apr. 21, 2019  9:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Nice chapter! Bad luck Daniel! Tongue_out

Make it about Christina Kuroda! (Her birthday is tomorrow same as Earth Day.)

Another thread!

Thanks for always supporting my story. Smile I really appreciate it. Writing about Christina seems fun, c: It’s always great to expand a writing universe!

It can be about anyone . But kindly post it here in this thread . I do not want another thread for that . No need to create a separate spin off series . You can very well accommodate a story about another character in zero . It will enrich its storyline too . I do not want another story and another spin off series . A good series is the one which describes many stories and also keeping itself on track . That is where turbo had failed . It focussed only on aiga . If you do really want to make your zero series epic then you MUST include stories of other characters or other incidents in it too . Believe me , it will enrich the content of your story . 
BTW sorry for the long post .
Chapter 15 - The God of Revenge’s Last Stand!
(Apr. 21, 2019  9:31 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 2 - Fight Together! Immortal Starblast Attack!

Um...
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  9:31 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 2 - Fight Together! Immortal Starblast Attack!

Um...

I dont know if its just me, but the chapter number is confusing me. Not sure if you see it
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:32 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Um...

I dont know if its just me, but the chapter number is confusing me. Not sure if you see it

Sorry. I had to re-post it to put it on the front page, because the spoiler thingy wouldn’t show up. I replaced it with Chapter 15 just now.
Roan won!! Wooo!!
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Roan won!! Wooo!!

He won the second battle c:
(Apr. 21, 2019  11:08 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  10:56 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Roan won!! Wooo!!

He won the second battle c:

Wait, where is chapters 5-15 in the OP?
(Apr. 21, 2019  11:19 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  11:08 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote: He won the second battle c:

Wait, where is chapters 5-15 in the OP?

Yeah, I’ll add them now
@[Sir Saitama] I must say that there is something about your stories that makes them so great . That only few others have here . Many others had made there own series . But I was seeing that only a handful survive till now . The best part of your stories are that you make the characters come alive .
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:59 AM)Fusion core Wrote: @[Sir Saitama] I must say that there is something about your stories that makes them so great . That only few others have here . Many others had made there own series . But I was seeing that only a handful survive till now . The best part of your stories are that you make the characters come alive .

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you are a frequent reader of mine as well as a supporter. Your feedback and support means a lot, so thanks once again. :)

Chapter 16 - Finale! Revenge vs Daemon!
Chapter 17 - The National Tournament! Ragnaruk vs Pegasus!
Chapter 18 - Fusion Whirlwind! Grand Nike!
Would there be anyway i can get my own character into this series? I'm already hooked and its an amazing series. id love to be able to have my own character in. Smile
(May. 04, 2019  5:19 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Would there be anyway i can get my own character into this series? I'm already hooked and its an amazing series. id love to be able to have my own character in. Smile

You definitely can! Thanks for reading my story. Just give me a brief overview of the character (personality, appearance) and the beyblade (parts, special moves, design).
(May. 04, 2019  5:02 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 18 - Fusion Whirlwind! Grand Nike!

Nice chapter, as always! Looking forward to see more from this tournament
(May. 04, 2019  5:02 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Chapter 18 - Fusion Whirlwind! Grand Nike!

I call theft

Nice chapter Smile
Name: Cobalt Apatos
Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/CuVP1YD
Personality: A light hearted witty guy who gets really serious when bladeing. He can be a bit hot headed, but also has a dark power inside which can release he gets really mad, which usually ends up with the opposing bey getting broken. No this isnt a edgy character, its more like suoh. but better.

Bey:  Torrent Ourboros
Type: Attack/Stamina hybrid, heavily leaned towards attack.
Layer Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/h1jyOSI
Special Abilities: Dual Spin, The Trident is made of metal with rubber on the outside, protecting beys from getting broken, and the first fin from the Leviathans head is rubber.

Disc and Frame: 00E
00 Expand

Driver: Dive
Description: Nothings base with ultimate reboots rubber around it. the actual spring tip is evolutions tip, fully worn down (like variable). When the evolution-like spring tip is compressed, it sticks and becomes a final drive like tip.

Special Moves:

Absorbsion Wave: If Torrent Ourboros is spinning left, the rubber on the first fin and on the trident absorbs the opposing beys spin. If Ourboros is spinning right, the rubber acts as a shield, reducing the amount of damage that it takes, has a chance to burst  the opponents bey if the opponents bey has speed and has almost fully bursted.

Counterpoint Lv. I: The rubber Spring gets compressed 25% of the way, makng it lower than the opposing bey, then it changes direction (not left/right, it goes clockwise instead of spinning counterclockwise while spinning right) and knocks the opposing beyblade with force.

Counterpoint Lv. V: The Rubber spring is compressed 50% of the way, then starts going counterclockwise if spinning left, or clockwise if spinning right. it then rebounds off of the stadium wall and knocks the opposing bey out of the stadium, or bursts it.

Counterpoint Lv. X: The rubber spring is compressed 100%, letting all of the rubber on the tip be exposed, making it bounce off of the walls and burst the opponent 25% of the time. Its very risky as the Expand frame can scrape against the floor and cause it to self-burst or just spin out.

Ourboros Break: The avatar of ourboros is released,(https://imgur.com/bBuT4kX) and the rubber spring is locked in 100% mode, and it does a move reminiscent of Rush Launch, but finishes off by going the opposite of either counter or clockwise and either bursts, breaks, or launches the opposing beyblade out of the stadium (which can cause a ring out burst.)

Hope you like him!
dont really wanna double post (a dumb rule IMO)
but i finished him Grin